It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to CNN 1 Israeli died on 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
"The summary page, is what YOUR link led too."

Do you mind providing the link so I know what you are talking about?

Are you saying that the Odigo message warning Israeli Jews that a terrorist strike is going to happen on September 11, 2001 is just nothing?

Sounds very interesting to me and apparently the head of Odigo thought it was interesting too because he contacted the D FBI - didn't he or was that made up?

You do agree that there was a former Israeli commando on board Flight 11 - right?

The international shipping company from Israel ZIM broke their lease and moved out of the WTC just months before the attack.

Israelis arrested on 9/11 on suspicion of being connected to the attack.

The Israeli owner of the moving company whose emplyees were arrested fled back to Israel leaving his whole company unless you can prove otherwise.

Pro-Israeli Larry Silverstein takes over World Trade Center lease shortly before 9/11.

These are just a few of the Israeli connections to 9/11 but the huge connection is that 9/11 sucked the US into vortex of fighting the people Israel sees as its enemies and the US committing all the crimes that Israel has committed over the last 50 years.

Just too convenient that 9/11 turned out so fabulously well for Israel.

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by BRAVO949

The summary page, is what YOUR link led too. And again with the Odigo story.....typical, read the first part, but don't bother to gather the rest of the facts. The message warned of a terrorist attack, no details were given.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Oh - Okay I found it.

Thank you very much for reminding me about the link.

There is evidence that is even more incriminating towards Israel in there as I read it with more care.

Here is a good quote...

Possible explanation as to why so few Israeli died on 9/11.

"The incident was also the subject of a report in the Ha'aretz daily
newspaper in Israel, which on Wednesday quoted Odigo CEO Micha
Macover as saying that "two workers received the messages predicting
the attack would happen."

Diamandis declined to reveal any other information contained
in the message, including whether the warning named the targets for
the attack.

"Providing more details would only lead to more conjecture," he said.

Now, that sounds like if he had revealed the whole message it would have been even more of an indictment against Israel.

Maybe it said something like, "Don't go near lower Manhattan because Sayerat Matkal is going to destroy three buildings and blame it on the Arabs."

That is just a guess and I am sorry that the link includes the false story about the 4,000 missing Israelis. That part I can not confirm and it probably is not at all true.

Originally posted by vipertech0596

The summary page, is what YOUR link led too. And again with the Odigo story.....typical, read the first part, but don't bother to gather the rest of the facts. The message warned of a terrorist attack, no details were given.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

There are only 5.7 million Jews in Israel. Granted too many Jews are living in what Zionists call Israel but what good people know is Palestine. How is that?

No better. Palestine? I think you mean Israel.

There are loads of Israeli Jews living in New York. Granted too few! All the Jews who live in Israel (really Palestine) should move to the US and if that want to live in New York great.

So you want to start the relocation of the Jews? Sounds familiar.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

With all due respect, I don't see any difference between organized crime and the US government.

They use extortion to force me to pay one-third of my income to them. They use that extorted income to pay for violent acts, and to eliminate their competition (the war on drugs, the war on brown people, the war on oil producing nations, etc.). If I refuse to pay, I will be arrested. If I resist arrest, I will be killed.

Organized criminals complaining about other organized criminals don't garner any sympathy from me.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They attacked NY not Hollywood...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
They attacked NY not Hollywood...

Hollywood attacked NY.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
septic,

Organized crime controls the government.

AIPAC and the ADL are organized crime.

Look at the history of the funding of those two organizations.

Both have spied on Americans Illegally to the advantage of Israel.

It is public public knowledge.

Originally posted by septic

With all due respect, I don't see any difference between organized crime and the US government.

They use extortion to force me to pay one-third of my income to them. They use that extorted income to pay for violent acts, and to eliminate their competition (the war on drugs, the war on brown people, the war on oil producing nations, etc.). If I refuse to pay, I will be arrested. If I resist arrest, I will be killed.

Organized criminals complaining about other organized criminals don't garner any sympathy from me.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I agree, but I do question the motivations of folks who can't get past "Jews".

The government is not run by organized crime, it IS organized crime. They completely control the media...they have for thousands of years, therefor everything you think you believe in, everything you think you identify with should be scrutinized.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

With all due respect, I don't see any difference between organized crime and the US government

Really? Would you rather be:

A. Six months behind paying $10,000 to the Gambinos? or
B. Six months behind to the IRS?

If you say A. then you don't anything about organized crime or government.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
You have a good point, septic and I question the motivation of folks who absolve "Jews" for anything and everything they have done.

By Jews I mean the specific Jews who have committed crimes like spying on the US, lying for Israel, killing Americans, conning the US into wars and extorting money from America.

The Jews did not spy on the US and give miltary secrets to the Soviet Union but some individuals who are Jewish did.

We can not blame all Jews for what those Jews did but we can not ignore the crimes because the criminals are Jewish.

This point is related to the OP directly in that those who defend Israel want to end all discussion of the statistical oddities and hard facts that tie Israel to the crimes of 9/11 like the Odigo warnings and the fact that Larry Silverstein is an ardent Zionist and was a close friend of Netanyahu who said 9/11 was good for Israel.

I not only question people who want to absolve all Jews of every wrong act they have committed but who also want to block all discussion of wrong doing by Jews and God knows that is exactly what the American media does.

I agree, but I do question the motivations of folks who can't get past "Jews".

The government is not run by organized crime, it IS organized crime. They completely control the media...they have for thousands of years, therefor everything you think you believe in, everything you think you identify with should be scrutinized.

edit on 29-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: spelling correction

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

ZIM's lease expired on September 1, 2001....there is NO source (other than goofy conspiracy sites) to substantiate that they broke their lease. The company was putting the finishing touches on a move to Norfolk, Virginia that had been announced in 1999. As it was, ZIM still had an office in the towers and 10 employees working on September 11th, the company had to shut down operations temporarily because its computers were still in the WTC and were destroyed.

www.911myths.com...

Not to mention, another Israeli company, ClearForest, had an office in the WTC and had workers on duty at the time of the attack, two of whom were injured.

As for Odigo, once again, the warning did not mention any specifics of any kind. No mention of airliners, no mention of the WTC, no mention of the Pentagon, just that there would be a terrorist attack....somewhere.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

And again, you link to a site that claims 4,000 Israelis worked at the WTC.....an out and out lie. And...also full of incomplete stories about Israelis.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

We can not blame all Jews for what those Jews did but we can not ignore the crimes because the criminals are Jewish.

Here's a thought - why don't you try ignoring that they're Jewish? But that's not going to happen is it?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by septic

With all due respect, I don't see any difference between organized crime and the US government

I deeply resent footing the bill for the deaths of innocent brown people.

I also deeply resent those who make light of it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You are right septic.

We should all resent giving 10 or 12 billion dollars a year to Israel every year.

Especially when Israel has an active spy program against the United States and lies about it over an over again.

To think that we give Israel money and then they use it to spy on us to steal militaty secrets and buy our congress.

You mentioned that you question why people want to blame Jews - I question why Americans do not want to blame Israel.

That small group of Zionists Jews who run Israel and the US are ruining our country and will ruin Israel as well because they are so extreme.

I don't think the people who post on this thread really understand just how destructive Zionism has been to the US or to Jewish people.

If a person wants to defend Jews they should oppose Zionism.

You can see these tortured arguments trying to distance Israel from 9/11 are the typical methods used to try and justify Zionism when any clear thinking person knows that Zionism has been worse for Jews than any other group even the Palestinians.

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by septic

I deeply resent footing the bill for the deaths of innocent brown people.

I also deeply resent those who make light of it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You have a good point, septic and I question the motivation of folks who absolve "Jews" for anything and everything they have done.

Just read your own sentence.

I assume you are accusing me of absolving "Jews" for anything and everything they have done.

Think about that for a second. What "Jews"? Unborn ones? Those who had nothing to do with any of the alleged crimes perpetrated by the boogie man Jews ? Don't you see how by simply mentioning "Jews" and their "crimes", you undermine your own argument? Because of their Holocaust coup, they are virtually beyond reproach in the western world. Do you not see how it's a lose-lose to even bring them up? Do you not see how by placing them in point positions, they are able to diffuse criticism before it starts?

By Jews I mean the specific Jews who have committed crimes like spying on the US, lying for Israel, killing Americans, conning the US into wars and extorting money from America.

Again you miss the point...America is doo-doo! Learn your real American history...learn who won the "American Revolution" by funding both sides. Learn who won the War of 1812. Learn how they control you. They WANT you to blame the Jews, thereby removing themselves from the list of suspects.

The Jews did not spy on the US and give miltary secrets to the Soviet Union but some individuals who are Jewish did.

So what? Do you really believe there is any great difference between a peasant in the old Soviet Union and a peasant in the USA? Do you really think the people who run the USA are any different from the people who ran the Soviet Union? The USSR was created by Wall Street, for crissakes.

Who is doing that?

This point is related to the OP directly in that those who defend Israel want to end all discussion of the statistical oddities and hard facts that tie Israel to the crimes of 9/11 like the Odigo warnings and the fact that Larry Silverstein is an ardent Zionist and was a close friend of Netanyahu who said 9/11 was good for Israel.

I not only question people who want to absolve all Jews of every wrong act they have committed but who also want to block all discussion of wrong doing by Jews and God knows that is exactly what the American media does.

Again, you're falling for the oldest divide and conquer ploy..."my country". How you can decide that the people who run America are any different than the people who are running Israel is beyond me. No one's absolving criminals simply because they're Jews, but some of us don't need to point out that the criminals also happen to be circumcised and wear a Yarmulke.

They're freaking psychopaths, who the hell cares if they're Jews or Catholics. Haven't you ever read into the history of how the Catholic Church uses Jews as front men for their banking schemes? Because the Bible is so vehemently against the practice of Usury, the Vatican supports the Jewish Banker meme, meanwhile taking their cut. Sorry, no links off the top of my head, but when did that practice stop?

edit on 29-11-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Your statement...

"I assume you are accusing me of absolving "Jews" for anything and everything they have done. "

No, not at all. You are roughly neutral on this issue based on the posts you have made.

You seem to know that there have been some major Jewish criminals behind some of the most evil events of the last 1,000 years but you know that not every evil deed can be blamed on Jews.

It is taboo to criticize Israel.

It is taboo to criticize Zionism.

It is taboo to criticize Jews.

I am just not going to bow down to that taboo.

It is stupid and incorrect to blame Jews for everything but evidence that Israel was involved in the crime of 9/11 is undeniable.

The taboo our society has against saying anything at all negative about Jews / Zionism / Jews is preventing a proper investiation of 9/11.

I take it from your posts that you think there is an international cabal of psychopaths that run the US and every other country and that they orchestrated 9/11. Am I wrong on that?

Well, I don't believe that and the reason I don't is that if a single group ran everything they would not have to pull off a terrorist attack to suck us into anything.

Real insurance companies lost real dollars due to the destruction on 9/11. So did airlines, other financial companies and a host of other parties.

If the rich buggers of the world were all in on it then how come some lost tens of millions.

Basically, the Alex Jones New World Order theory makes no sense and it is hiding the real criminals.

The invastion of Iraq deminished the net value of the world. If one group controlled the world they would never be another war. The gain to military contractors is not greater than the net destruction.

The world is not run by one group. There are dozens of groups and the Zionists are one of them. The Zionists gained by destroying Iraq and that is why it happened.

The ideal war from a Zionist point of view is that someone else fights it and pays for it but it benefits Israel and that is exactly what 9/11 served up on a silver platter.

9/11 as Netanyahu said was very good for Israel and that is one reason the Israel connection to 9/11 has to be investigated including the point of the OP about few Israelis being killed.

It was not one Israeli killed but the number was smaller than one might predict.

If Israel has a perfect record of being a kind and loving nation and had never pulled off a false flag attack similar to 9/11 then we would have a hard time accusing them of the crimes of 9/11 but a glance and Zionist history screams out, "This is exactly the sort of thing the Zionists do!"
edit on 29-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

No, not at all. You are roughly neutral on this issue based on the posts you have made.

Hardly. I come from a liberal family with Jew roots.

You seem to know that there have been some major Jewish criminals behind some of the most evil events of the last 1,000 years but you know that not every evil deed can be blamed on Jews.

I know fear is a great motivator, but I don't fear Jews, and I couldn't care less what evil "historical" deeds they have been credited with. Our founding fathers were great supporters of the manifest destiny that doomed the native Americans, I don't see the Jews in Palestine as any different than the Europeans in America. What motivates their genocide hardly makes the genocide any more palatable.

It is taboo to criticize Israel.

Agreed.

It is taboo to criticize Zionism.

Not nearly as taboo as it is to criticize Israel, as if there was any difference.

It is taboo to criticize Jews.

Yes, thanks to the Holocaust.

I am just not going to bow down to that taboo.

From my experience, you'll be a big hit with folks from Pakistan and Yemen, but folks from America will think you're a Nazi. True, that reflects more on them than you, but your message will be lost, whatever it is.

It is stupid and incorrect to blame Jews for everything but evidence that Israel was involved in the crime of 9/11 is undeniable.

Israeli involvement in 911 is a great way to marginalize the truth movement as Anti-Semitic. Don't take the bait.

The taboo our society has against saying anything at all negative about Jews / Zionism / Jews is preventing a proper investiation of 9/11.

A "proper investigation"? Demanding the US government to investigate 911 "properly" is a lot like demanding the Nazis to properly investigate the Reichstag fire.

I take it from your posts that you think there is an international cabal of psychopaths that run the US and every other country and that they orchestrated 9/11. Am I wrong on that?

Yes, you are wrong.

Real insurance companies lost real dollars due to the destruction on 9/11. So did airlines, other financial companies and a host of other parties.

Says who? This is a long read but it pretty much sums up how I feel about it:
911 for Psychos

If the rich buggers of the world were all in on it then how come some lost tens of millions.

I don't think the "rich buggers" are all in on it. I have never said as much.

Basically, the Alex Jones New World Order theory makes no sense and it is hiding the real criminals.

I consider AJ to be a gate-keeping liar.

The invastion of Iraq deminished the net value of the world. If one group controlled the world they would never be another war. The gain to military contractors is not greater than the net destruction.

I have never claimed one group ruled the world.

The world is not run by one group. There are dozens of groups and the Zionists are one of them. The Zionists gained by destroying Iraq and that is why it happened.

I have never claimed one group ruled the world, but if you think "Zionists" were the reason for the Iraq invasion you're sadly mistaken.

The ideal war from a Zionist point of view is that someone else fights it and pays for it but it benefits Israel and that is exactly what 9/11 served up on a silver platter.

Indeed. You are obviously convinced.

9/11 as Netanyahu said was very good for Israel and that is one reason the Israel connection to 9/11 has to be investigated including the point of the OP about few Israelis being killed.

Netanyahu is a stooge., and I doubt any Israelis were killed. I doubt 10 percent of the 3000 truly died.

It was not one Israeli killed but the number was smaller than one might predict.

The Israeli card is a ruse to expose folks who like to dislike Jews. My two cents anyway.

If Israel has a perfect record of being a kind and loving nation and had never pulled off a false flag attack similar to 9/11 then we would have a hard time accusing them of the crimes of 9/11 but a glance and Zionist history screams out, "This is exactly the sort of thing the Zionists do!"

No one's saying Israel is a kind and loving nation...jeez, America is anything but a kind and loving nation. America is the military arm of the British Empire. Israel was created by the Brits as a beachhead to be used to control ME oil. Judaism keeps the Israeli rank and file in line while "peace and freedom" keeps the American rank and file in line. Plus, it's easier to blame the "Jews".

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Septic,

No one's saying Israel is a kind and loving nation...jeez, America is anything but a kind and loving nation. America is the military arm of the British Empire. Israel was created by the Brits as a beachhead to be used to control ME oil. Judaism keeps the Israeli rank and file in line while "peace and freedom" keeps the American rank and file in line. Plus, it's easier to blame the "Jews".

I am so glad you feel that AJ is a gatekeeper.

I actually don't think he is a gatekeeper, exactly but he is closer to being a gatekeeper than a prophet that is for sure. Not that this is on topic exactly but Alex Jones has a profound lack of education and life experience. He has been so busy talkin for the lat 17 years that he has only learned a fraction of what he should have learned.

I think he is the classic case of "running before he has caught the ball."

He takes a few facts and fills in all the gaps out of his imagination.

This is why I am a bit shocked to hear you talk about the US under the control of the British Empire.

Easy for me to say that is the furtherest possible explanation from the truth but I hardly know where to start in detailing why that is not true.

Septic - read the history of the Balfour Declaration as an example. It was not written by Lord Balfour and may not have every been read by him. "Giving" the Jews Palestine was not a British idea at all. Chaim Weizman wrote the so called Balfour Declaration under more or less an ultimatum that the UK government sign it as is and send it to Baron Walter Rothschild.

If the England has ruled the US for decades then why did the US oppose the retaking of the Suez Canal in 1956? Why did the US not go to war with Germany in 1914? Why did the US not go to war with Germany in 1939? Why did the US "sell" military goods and food to the UK during WWII?

People, like Alex Jones, who say that the US is a vassel of the England are just repeating what they heard or read they have not studied real history.

The US and England were rivals for the firs half of the 20th century and after WWII the US was quite happy to replace England as the main colonizer of the world.

Septic - Jews manage the Queen of England's money not the other way around.

Jews manage Suadi money and the Vatican's money and that is just a pure 100% fact that you can research yourself.

Relating to the OP, however, no one discussing the Israeli involvement in 9/11 is taking the bait.

The official stories lead hijacker spoke Hebrew and was clearly an Israeli agent not a kid from Egypt. The photos just don't match. Ignoring the fact that Netanyahu was in New York and Ehud Barak was in London to help manage the cover story is just one piece of the giant jig-saw puzzle that ties Israel to 9/11.

Ehud Barak and Netanyahu are linked to Sayerat Matkal the Israeli commando unit that would pull off a operation like 9/11.

You are telling me that the official story's passenger Daniel Lewin who was not just a member of the Sayerat Matkal but an officer in "the unit" just happened to be on the plane and just happened to be killed as the hijacking was taking place?

Israeli Commando 9/11

You are saying that the Hebrew accent we hear on the voice recording from the flight is supposed to be a hijacker from Egypt?
edit on 30-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Israeli Commando 9/11

You are saying that the Hebrew accent we hear

As you have been shown many times before, that was NOT a hebrew accent, your hatred for the jews has you trying to blame them for everything
edit on 30-11-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join