It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnieder....questions??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am sorry that I don't know how to provide a link to this guy, Phil Schnieder but maybe somebody can help me out!? Anyway, there are some videos on YouTube that show an interview that he had regarding Los Alamos and Dulce underground bases.....and even a conflict with alien greys..
My question is, does anybody know more about this guy and his claims??? He has a totally deformed left hand that he says was subject to a weapon and he sure seems to know the details of subterranean tunneling and so on???
The video really intrigued me and I want to know what others think.....by the way, he was supposedly murdered not too long after the video!!

Thanks for your time, Mondo

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hi and nice topic! Although I have no absolute way of knowing if he is lying or telling the truth my gut feeling is the latter! He claims he was involved in building some of underground facilities and tunnels and goes into some detail about it. Unfortunately, he was killed before he could release more information as he himself admitted that he was being routinely followed and harrassed for months before his death.

Here is a link to one of his lectures: Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget

Also, here is an alleged map of underground facilities and tunnel system in the western US:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I will start to have more faith in Schnieder when we see a picture of the injuries he supposedly sustained when he was "shot by a grey" in an underground alien base.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity what are those saucer shaped objects that seem to be flashing on that map. Also where did this map come from

The saucer shape things are the only object there is no reference to at the bottom of the page

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
as much as i would like to believe his claims and such it's just incredibly hard to believe.... like maybe, he just wanted to be remembered for something... not for building bunkers and crap, but for warning of the "truth". and he did have a terminal disease... maybe he couldn't put up with it anymore, and just wanted someone else to end his life without him having to resort to suicide.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
I will start to have more faith in Schnieder when we see a picture of the injuries he supposedly sustained when he was "shot by a grey" in an underground alien base.

I understand your skepticism, but if you can get a pic of his left hand, it is grotesque. It is obvious that his most of his fingers have been severed/burned off. he claims that he was, "shot" by an electrical type of current/weapon that the alien discharged on him. I am not sure either, but I have a tendency to think he is at least believing that he is telling the truth. his fingers are gone man, I mean burned off....nasty look too.
Also, that map is verty interesting, thanks for the addition and the support..........................Peace, mondo

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I know his daughter. Or at least I talk to her on myspace.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Does she believe what he said. All of it.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by superpaul55]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
Does she believe waht he said. All of it.

Yes. She has told me quite a bit. Some things I remember her telling me....like how her dad always carried a hand gun on him at all times for protection and how if he really did want to kill himself, he could have just blown his brains out instead of tying a hose around his neck 3 times. And plus that's hard to do with missing fingers which he had.

Also she said after his death she and Phil's ex-wife went to his apartment to clean it out and discovered that all of his lecture materials were gone. Every last bit and they heard a helicopter hover over the apartment once. Also when they were going in and out of the apartment she told me they could see people spying on them in cars with binoculars.

She seemed very genuine to me. She even sent me a picture of her and her had Phil on Christmas day a long time ago when she was young. I believe she said she is 19 going on 20 now. She also told me that neither her nor her mother has received any of his government social security benefits.

Pretty much all I can remember her telling me. I don't talk to her much anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I could try to find her profile, but I have over 4,000 friends on myspace.com so that would take a while. I'll try though. No promises.

top topics

join