It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Reagon's remarks during screening of movie "Close Encounters"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Im trying to find out more but havent had any luck on the web. I recall reading somewhere a long time ago about a comment President Reagon made. He and his staff were getting an exclusive screening of the movie Close Encounters. It was said that Reagon turned to someone and said "you dont know how real this is" something like that.

Anyone provide some links or further insight on this ?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a few presidents have commented on the alien issue. what i have read that clinton said was, "on the alien issue, no one can imagine how bad the situation really is". something is really hidden here, on this planet we live in a closed prison of our minds, i doubt anyone can work out what is happening, because somehow our minds will just be blocked to the truths.

presidents are probably told some of the stuff, but will never give the info out. current bush once said when asked on the issue of aliens, he replied to the person should ask cheeney on the issue, so they must of at least spoke on these issues.

if anyone got that job, they would want to know truths about it, but i always find clintons comments most interesting, saying that the truth is worse than anything any of us can imagine.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I found this.

It may help if you use the correct name in your searches, Reagan.

[edit on 14/1/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
the movie itself was supposed to have been based on some real event according to the comments Reagon made. Spielberg must have seen some actual footage or had access to someone that did.

I often suspected the movie was a test run to see how the public would react

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i heard somewhere that Spielberg has good info from the pentagon and george lucas works for nsa

whether those things are true i do not know, but if you look at star wars and the impact it made, and when you think of nsa and mind control, you just never know how these geezers are playing your our minds with these movies.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Actually I don't see what was so exciting about Close Encounters but then again I guess with my life being involved with this it's just normal for me.

Maybe my problem is I don't see the big deal about all this. I do understand how things are with these beings but I don't understand how humans don't realize that different species are different and what is or isn't liked by either doesn't really matter because this is the just way it is.

I edited to add this:

What gives any President or government the right to withhold information about this? Humans are being abducted and they have a right to know what is happening to them.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Actually I don't see what was so exciting about Close Encounters but then again I guess with my life being involved with this it's just normal for me.

Maybe my problem is I don't see the big deal about all this. I do understand how things are with these beings but I don't understand how humans don't realize that different species are different and what is or isn't liked by either doesn't really matter because this is the just way it is.

it is because we even need conditioning to live with different people of our own race. look at the divisions in our own world that has gone on. if we cannot live together in peace being what some say all humans being the same race, how are we going to take others coming here and living amongst us.

there is hardly any tolerence in this world, for anything not similar to the line our leaders want us to be. if we hate people of our own kind how would we reacte to aliens coming here and trying to walk down the street.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The Grey's I know can not survive here because there is to much oxygen in our air but if people don't get involved and find out exactly what is going on with these chemtrails and exactly what the purpose is we could very well be changing this atmosphere so these beings could survive here.

I do believe that our solar system is being terraformed and Earth reverse terraformed.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So who is the original person that overheard Reagan make this comment to Spielberg? If true, did Steven make it public himself, or are we hearing this from someone else?

Prove to me that this isnt just an urban legend. . .

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The Grey's I know can not survive here because there is to much oxygen in our air but if people don't get involved and find out exactly what is going on with these chemtrails and exactly what the purpose is we could very well be changing this atmosphere so these beings could survive here.

I do believe that our solar system is being terraformed and Earth reverse terraformed.

How can the earth be being reverse terraformed

Terraforming is a Sci-fi invention, never ever been put to the test.........ever.......anywhere..........period!

So how can you say earth is being reverse terraformed when there is no knowledge on how to or how not to terraform anyway!

Un real

MR

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So who is the original person that overheard Reagan make this comment to Spielberg? If true, did Steven make it public himself, or are we hearing this from someone else?

Prove to me that this isnt just an urban legend. . .

Thanks Amongus, I was just about to ask for this to get back on topic!

I think Dr. Greer referenced this in the "Hidden" book (I know it didn't originate there), I will see if I can find it (the book, that is, a friend of mine may have it).

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
look at the link provided by someone (like 3rd reply). Spielberg himself reportedly told someone doing an interview with him about Reagan's comment. Since that time, Spielberg has refused to comment again as his publicist states "wont comment on personal conversations he had with president"

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm not talking humans doing this.

You must remember just because the human race can not do doesn't mean they can't do.

Forget that sci-fi stuff

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
look at the link provided by someone (like 3rd reply). Spielberg himself reportedly told someone doing an interview with him about Reagan's comment. Since that time, Spielberg has refused to comment again as his publicist states "wont comment on personal conversations he had with president"

Wow . . reading it actually gave me chills. So, either A. Reagan said it to him, and steven told the truth about what was said.. . OR

B. Spielberg made up the story and lied to the lady about it. But why would he do that?? Not like he needed to. . .

Im going with A on this one. . . . Im going to look into it further. Interesting!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thank you

it is because we even need conditioning to live with different people of our own race. look at the divisions in our own world that has gone on. if we cannot live together in peace being what some say all humans being the same race, how are we going to take others coming here and living amongst us.

there is hardly any tolerence in this world, for anything not similar to the line our leaders want us to be. if we hate people of our own kind how would we reacte to aliens coming here and trying to walk down the street.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by andy1033]

Wow!!
Finally somebody who see's what we're up against
Thank you Andy1033 You've given me a hope
in all this madness.

mod edit to fix quote tags

[edit on 14-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red

How can the earth be being reverse terraformed

Terraforming is a Sci-fi invention, never ever been put to the test.........ever.......anywhere..........period!

So how can you say earth is being reverse terraformed when there is no knowledge on how to or how not to terraform anyway!

Un real

MR

Terraforming can be done, nothing really sci-fi about it. There's no test it has to complete, but you're right that it has never been done before. Not sure what reverse terraforming would be but terraforming is very real. Scientists have thought it use it to increase the tempurature on mars. By polluting it they can make a beneficial green house effect.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah, yeah and just like in a movie, one
of us would see the alien's plans and try to beat
them.
I would have a torn shirt and my pec's would be
prominent and oh... don't forget there'll be a girl
who I'll fall in love with!

The pesky aliens will look EXACTLY like us, so
you won't be able to prove...

I apologise, it's just so exhausting reading these
scenarios that have been straight out of a comic,
that one is likely to fume and rant!

Terra-forming on earth for aliens.
Unlikely but if the Illuminati were in on it...
Sorry again.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Terraformingis simply the act of making permenant changes to the enviroment of a planet to suit life (or our conceptions of life.)

A common plan of terraforming on mars is to simply either detonate the ice caps, or somehow (using lasers, conventional weapons, or solar heaters) melt the ice caps, providing water and eventually oxygen into the enviroment, from which you can now plant various vegetation on the planet to grow.

Thats a pretty simply concept , time consuming? yes. But its easy, and ofcourse, is a form of terraforming.

Now, we're de-terraforming our planet, in a way, with global warming. We're permenantly destroying a layer of the atmosphere, which is heating our planet and changing the enviroment.

its not science fiction.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Personally i find Clinton's remark a bit more interesting then the one regarding spielburg's movie. Does anyone have any more information on this? or links they could provide? If so send me a u2u.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Reagan it seems was always a believer in UFOs/aliens.

www.youtube.com...

I was looking for a quote by him but I found this video of it and this is all the more better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join