It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Verichip' aka mark of the beast - who's got the strength to defy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They will get the verichip in me only when my stone cold dead bodies being taken to the motuary.

No way on Creation am I having this in me, nope, never.

If I have to kill them as they approach, well so be it, because they'll have to kill me to get it in me.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
i heard a doctor once saying that, the chips are so small there are countless ways to get it into your body...she explained that the chip was so small that one person had it in there hand and shook another persons hand, somehow it pierced the other persons hand and was inserted into the other persons hand without them knowing it.

That's just not true. There's a limit to how small you can make one. The smallest I know of at the moment are 0.4mm on a side. But then you have to have an antenna, and you have to encapsulate the whole thing. It would be tough to get one smaller than a Verichip, you might could halve the size, maybe. Still noticeable, and not something you'd get from a handshake.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Originally posted by defcon5

One certain reason that it cannot be an implanted chip is that you cannot get a chip implanted in your forehead as the area lacks the soft tissue to embed the chip.

The chips will get smaller with time.

Probably not, there are limits to how small you can make one. On top of that, you need a small coil of some sort for the antenna, you can only get that to be so small.

But the whole forehead thing is loony, what, are you going to bow to the scanner? The range on these things is quite short. In the hand would sort of make sense in a way.

The entire forehead/hand thing is a Hebrew idiom anyway. See also tefillin.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Originally posted by rocknroll

It'll never happen anyway. The American people will throw a revolution before they allow something like this to occur.

You really think so?

I think many Americans would gladly get chipped if it meant they could save 2% on their next shopping purchase.

Thats the whole problem right there, we are being forced through agressive marketing to think that we are actually saving time and money by using these things but in reality it's the money exchangers taking everything they can from us.

I personally will not take a chip based not only upon "the mark of the beast" but more so based on my individual rights.

Another poster was correct we need some serious changes in this country we have allowed this theft to go on for way too long already

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I say no to the chip.

As soon as these things are out people are going to start messing with them. Technology is so easy to manipulate....what if you were mugged, and instead of handing over your money, they just take you instead.

Or maybe they could just take your hand...*gulp*

Sorry but I like to play guitar and do all the wonderful things we do with our hands..too risky for me.

And what about interference from other electronics or magnets?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It seems that for the most part the problem with the chip is that everyone directly relates the chip to the mark of the beast. I am putting some thoughts and prayer on this and how it relates but my instincts are telling me that the verichip is not the mark of the beast. Regardless I still will not have a chip impanted into my body.

For those that are willing to do so remember the chip is only the first step or the first stage. If you believe in the NWO or something similar you will know that these people work on a much larger time frame. So a simple chip right now to store your medical history and financial data right now may seem as a good idea but in the future as technology changes and government takes more control the chip has the possibility of doing a lot more towards controlling the masses. It's always done in small steps to gain acceptance, then before you know it this thing embedded into people are tracking every aspect of our lives and would even have the possibility in the future to decapacitate us.

A story line would go like this. "psycho path brutally kills parents and 5 small children while the police are just 50 yards away. their lives could have been spared had we been allowed to make the anti criminal upgrades to your veri-chips."

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think the "mark of the beast" is going to be exactly what it says it is....a mark, not a chip. It's gonna be a tattoo or a brand put on one's forehead or hand. It will not only be used for buying/keeping yourself alive under the Anti-Christ, but it will be used to demean and demoralize those who wear it. What would be more offensive for a Christian to wear, a chip implanted somewhere on their body or the numbers "666" branded on their forehead or hand. I mean how appalling. This would be the ultimate horror for a Christian. This Anti-Christ is going to be about pure evil, turning people into cattle and making them feel like animals instead of man. I think most of you who think it's gonna be a chip are absolutely wrong. It's gonna be a tattoo (of even a barcode possibly) or a brand of the numbers 666. Whatever it is, it's going to demean those that wear it........a chip would not accomplish this function. It wouldn't effect people anymore than those women who have that thing implanted into their arm to keep them from getting pregnant (my sister had done this years ago).

Tattoo, branding - yes.
Chip - no way!

[edit on 13-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
no chip...not me

aside from the religous connotations, the govt has no right to have that much control over me

for me it is fight or flight if it comes to that

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
the have nots have had enough and now they're out to kill the king / of what looks to be an evil empire where short-term earnings mean everything / there's a pressure to deliver here, your gonna get hurt if you don't play this game / nobody will ever know, just the CEO to the CFO / if you can work some magic, we can double our paychecks, so make the #s look right / wall street is a ruthless mistress with a quick and painful judgment / temptation is in deep now, threads of greed run through this fabric / weaving tapestries over your eyes to prepare the landscapes for disaster / anthrax or a plane crash, biochemical, or even nuclear attacks / integrity is too damn expensive, discount the price but still / nobody's buying so come up with the money boys or you'll be chocking on a barrel / and it just might be your own finger squeezing on the trigger / call in the reinforcements

you're working hard on a life of your own / three square meals and a place to call home / the American dream can be found here if you keep your mouth closed / but the teeth you keep clinched is what's killing the chance / your mouth is watering as you imagine / swallowing each new possession / its building a prison

you'll think there's a place where you made it / you searched for this your whole life / new answers will satisfy but then you realize it's never enough / that's the slickest marketing I've ever seen - a spiraling trap / with enough ambition and a firm set of rules you can have anything you want / you can walk right out into the world and capture and kill god / in a little box or a little book to be understood / but no one can argue with the good sense and strength of a solid foundation / or with the weakness born when corruption is the rule and not the exception / I'm trying hard to forget everything I thought I knew / you've climbed much too high to let the truth stop you now / or to concern yourself with the investments of

lesser honest men / the ladder's been brutal but the payoff is just around the corner / call in the reinforcements

you're working hard on a life of your own / three square meals and a place to call home / but you keep getting lost each time you walk out your front door / me I've got a family I know real well what it means / to make sure there's enough food on the table each day / but I'd rather starve than be a whore for an empty living

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well said one_love_one_god

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have already said this before in another post, no one will force you to get a verichip, just like no one forces you to get a driver's license.

But without a drivers license, it would be hard to live in this country.

I believe this is the direction this chip is moving in.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I have already said this before in another post, no one will force you to get a verichip, just like no one forces you to get a driver's license.

I can see the Verichip being an option, but not mandatory.
The mark of the beast will not be an option. It will be mandatory, or death.

We're talking the mark of Satan here (666)...........not a computer chip.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll

Originally posted by thehumbleone

I can see the Verichip being an option, but not mandatory.
The mark of the beast will not be an option. It will be mandatory, or death.

We're talking the mark of Satan here (666)...........not a computer chip.

I can't say which it is, but i would not risk getting the verichip.

If the verichip is not the mark , it will be the precursor to the mark.

Once the people accept something like this, they will easily accept the mark after, that is if the verichip is not it already.

Don't accept the verichip!

[edit on 13-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I agree as evil as I think the chip is I dont see it as a mark of the beast. I do see it as possibly a precurser to the mark. A small way to get the masses use to the idea of being marked.

About the drivers liscense post. I have been doing some research regarding this and it appears that there are people legally driving around without a liscense and/or car registrattion. Something about a persons right to travel. Research manufacturers statement of origin. Any laywers care to comment on this

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah, these are probably the same people who have no insurance or a house.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the Holocaust and the tattoos that were put on the wrist of all the prsioners in the camps? Basically, cataloging people like animals in a lab? Demoralizing them to make them feel subhuman. Does anyone remember this? I've seen older Jewish people at my bank with these blue numbers tattooed to their wrist from prison camps. Hitler ordered that this be done and we all know how evil he was.

It is important for us to realize that a medical implant chip is not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be something given only to those who worship the antichrist. Having a medical or financial microchip inserted into your right hand or forehead is not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be an end times "mark" required by the antichrist to buy or sell - and - given only to those who worship the antichrist. The main passage in the Bible that mentions the "mark of the beast" is Revelation 13:15-18. Other references can be found in Revelation 14:9,11; 15:2; 16:2; 19:20; 20:4. This mark acts as a "seal" for the followers of antichrist and the false prophet (the spokesperson for the antichrist). The false prophet (the second beast) is the one who causes people to take this mark. The mark is literally placed in the hand or forehead, and is not simply a card or a chip someone carries. Besides the "verichip" view, others have speculated that it is a ID card, a barcode that is tattooed into the skin, or simply a mark that identifies someone as being faithful to the antichrist's kingdom. This last view requires the least speculation, since it does not add any more information than what the Bible gives us.

It's gonna be a mark.....just like it says.

Sometimes I wonder if the False Prophet is Mohammed. A crazy evil Muslim ruler conquers all and makes the Christians take the Mark of the Beast to demean them. If a crazed, evil, anti-Christian leader ruled the world I could very well picture him putting Christians into camps and branding them like cattle. What better way to strip away someone's humanity?

Remember the Holocaust.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm not gonna tell people it is or isn't.

I am going to tell everyone DO NOT get one, because i don't know what the Hell it is.

I don't want to be wrong by telling them it isn't and it turns out it is.

Even if it is not the mark, it is a terrible idea.

Do you want to be tracked and manipulated by electrical signals?

I DO NOT.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
it was a demo of someone giving someone a chip just be shaking there hands, and somehow it piereced there skin and was inserted during shaking hands with them. remember this was a so called doctors conference for behaviour modification, and they were demostarting how easy it was to insert a chip into people today, because how small they actually are today.

First off, there is no way in hell I would knowingly allow something to be implanted in me.

If a chip was implanted into somebody's hand during a handshake I would think it would eventually work itself out kind of like a splinter...unless they manufacture them with with that in mind.

What I don't get about the whole religion thing and "The Mark of The Beast" is what about the people that are implanted without them knowing? Are they damned just for having it in them? It all seems kind of hoaky to me

I don't think this chip is going to be the "Mark" but I do think it is our governments asserting control over us.

Resist it at all costs!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think it's funny to see everyone talking about how they are not going to get a "chip". Sure, you guys can say that now. But when things hit the fan what is reality really going to show us? What dose the bible say again, it will let people buy and sell? Do people realize what that means? Your going to watch your children suffering because you can't buy them medicen to keep them from getting better. Your going to be hungry, cold, and all alone.

Im, sorry to say it, not really but "Deny Ignorance" is the thing here and this is the truth. So many of us live lives where we don't see pain. Those are the ones that are going to be most likely to break in the end. We here in the west wonder why somebody would strap a bomb to themself to kill another. That's just because we have not seen the pain.

You wouldn't believe what people do when they have nothing left.

Styki

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I don't have kids, so that's good for me.

Would you accept a short time of suffering on earth, or an eternity in Hell?

The choice is yours.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join