It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Verichip' aka mark of the beast - who's got the strength to defy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
"I think it's funny to see everyone talking about how they are not going to get a "chip". Sure, you guys can say that now. But when things hit the fan what is reality really going to show us? What dose the bible say again, it will let people buy and sell? Do people realize what that means? Your going to watch your children suffering because you can't buy them medicen to keep them from getting better. Your going to be hungry, cold, and all alone."

You have no idea just how much discomfort and pain im willing to put up with. Yeah, I might die early, so might those that i love, and those that I know, but you know what? we will die free. Free from tyranny and free from the mark of the beast.. and if that includes having to refuse the chip, then thats what im going to do.

I see the verichip as the mark of the beast, and they are going to have to get it in me when im dead, as its a no go before that moment.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Originally posted by andy1033
i heard a doctor once saying that, the chips are so small there are countless ways to get it into your body...she explained that the chip was so small that one person had it in there hand and shook another persons hand, somehow it pierced the other persons hand and was inserted into the other persons hand without them knowing it.

That's just not true. There's a limit to how small you can make one. The smallest I know of at the moment are 0.4mm on a side. But then you have to have an antenna, and you have to encapsulate the whole thing. It would be tough to get one smaller than a Verichip, you might could halve the size, maybe. Still noticeable, and not something you'd get from a handshake.

i wil try to find the mp3 show, she is a norwegian doctor, that talked alot about mind control.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think Ben said it best on page one. Besides, think of all the ways that people will come up with to dodge the system. A thriving black market could emerge in re-programmed chips, stolen chips, etc, etc. The future is limitless.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It makes it clear in the NT for Christians NOT to take the mark at all cost (even if it means death). If you take the mark you are condemning yourself to Hell eternally. Personally, I'd be willing to die (or suffer) rather than take this mark. What's a time of pain and suffering on this planet compared to a lifetime in eternity. Not taking the mark is a sacrifice to God. And if it came down this in our current history I'd die any day before you "marked" me. Heck, everybody nowadays is getting tattooed, but you couldn't pay me a million dollars to "ink" my skin. I don't like tattoos and find them ugly.

Has anyone mentioned that if you take the mark you develop horribly excrutiatingly, painful boils on your skin....it talks about that in the NT too
[edit on 13-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And how does your chip cause a boil?

Rev 16:2
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image.

And I highly recommend never taking the mark:

Revelation 14:9
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Revelation 14:10
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
yup that does it for me.

No mark, never.

Not ever. Gonna have to kill me first, and then its just a waste of a chip...rofl let me be in peace up in the hills....ill be happy farming and living away if you just bog off and let me be.

Or else im gonna fight you. Your choice.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A lot of people say they wont get the chip without fighting, but would you actually have the guts and motivation to start a revolution?

America keeps doing things that annoy the public but all the public does is write "oh that's stupid!" on an internet forum then most of them probably go along with it anyway. Revolution is something that Americans only read about in history books!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
Revolution is something that Americans only read about in history books!

Nah! I think Americans would revolt and this could actually be the catalsyt to make them do so. You need to consider 85% of Americans are Christian-based. Many of them are aware of the "mark of the beast". Many Americans would not feel comfortable taking a government chip into their bodies. We've seen enough sci-fi flicks to know this would not be a good thing in the long run.......I don't think Americans are dumb enough to fall for this....at least not yet.

And besides, I shouldn't just be addressing Americans here...........
This "mark" is intended for the whole world, not just America.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Americans would feel comfortable taking a government chip into their bodies. If the chip secured them that they wouldn't have to wait in line at their local wallmart, or better yet, ever have to go to the bank again. We have become a lazy society filled with obesity and ignorance (and yes, I will put the two together... aside from REAL genetic ailments, obesity is simply a sign of how ignorant and indifferent we have become as a society) anyway, if it would mean a way for americans to have it even easier, i think millions would jump at the chance. just look at debit cards! now debit cards for your key chain, even better! Americans eat this bull up, and wait for the newer, better, easier, faster, MORE LAZY way to go about things. yes, the chip is next, in one form or another, it will come. Hopefully, most of us are smart enough to recognize it. but hey, i'm just some college student... what do I know???

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

i heard a doctor once saying that, the chips are so small there are countless ways to get it into your body...she explained that the chip was so small that one person had it in there hand and shook another persons hand, somehow it pierced the other persons hand and was inserted into the other persons hand without them knowing it.

That's just not true. There's a limit to how small you can make one. The smallest I know of at the moment are 0.4mm on a side. But then you have to have an antenna, and you have to encapsulate the whole thing. It would be tough to get one smaller than a Verichip, you might could halve the size, maybe. Still noticeable, and not something you'd get from a handshake.

i wil try to find the mp3 show, she is a norwegian doctor, that talked alot about mind control.

I would guess the one you're talking about is the one that was the former director of medicine for Lapland, which is sort of like being the FEMA director for Mississippi. She was let go because she lost it. She's mental.

MD != EE

I design with this stuff. She doesn't have a clue about electronics. Most doctors can't format a floppy, much less can they read a datasheet. She hasn't got the educational background to know what she's talking about.

No, they aren't invisible, no, they don't drill into your hand, you can't get one in a vaccination. The smallest, simplest ones are about 0.4mm on a side, and those are just serial number tags.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The same Hebrew idiom that John uses that is translated as "in the hand or forehead" can be found in Exodus 13:16, Deut 6:8 and Deut 11:18, only there it's translated as "bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes".

For these three cases it's talking about the word of God, which is why some Orthodox Jews put little boxes of scripture called tefillin on their foreheads and arm while praying.

The Greek word translated as "mark" in Revelations is charagma, which can mean brand or tattoo, but also a badge, a sworn oath or a signature on a contract.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I dont see where folks are getting a chip as the mark of the beast.

I see a beneficial item I will certainly take.

Benefits...

1. medical info can save your life. Lets say your allergic to penicillin and are in a car accident. The emergency persons on the scene can quickly scan your chip and know your medical history. Or perhaps your an elderly person with alsheimer disease and picked up by the police. They'll be able contact your family. This chip wil save thousands of lives.

2. Crime - Once they allow for tracking of movement, crime will decrease. Right now if a wife is murdered, the husband is instantly suspect number 1.
A quick check of the husband's location will instantly eliminate or indict him. Pedophiles willl no longer get lost in the system with a trackig device. There wont be anymore "Jane Doe" victims with a chip...you all have any idea how many unmarked graves there are because of unidentified dead bodies being found ?

3. money laundering - the only way drug cartels can exist is by laundering their billions of dollars in profits. Financial transactions by chip changes all of this.

Implants are the way to the future. The next gen ones will monitor your heart and blood pressure and will be able to forwarn a heart attack. They will boost our intelligence. They will prevent or early detect any cancer cells.

Oh and by the way, it doesnt matter if you all reject the chip. The makers of these devices are well aware the current generation rejects this. However, the next generation will gladly accept it.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
and if it turns out some ant-christ shows up and it becomes obvious this chip is the actual "mark" cant I just cut it out and still go to heaven ?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
........cant I just cut it out..........

This is why I don't think it's gonna be a chip, but more like a tattoo or brand (and a fairly decent size one at that).
I think just accepting it the first time is gonna be your downfall........
I could be wrong.
Do you like "boils"?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll
And how does your chip cause a boil?

Rev 16:2
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image.

And I highly recommend never taking the mark:

Revelation 14:9
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Revelation 14:10
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

The way my Priest interprets this...

A new leader will emerge. He will bring about a new religion with him as the god. He will perform miracles as proof of his power. This of course will be a false god or the anti-christ. He will ask his followers to receive a mark showing their devotion to him.

I dont see any anti-christ asking me to take a chip, just a medical company. Get a grip on reality folks

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
buy and sell huh? simply exist?

eh, glad daddy taught me how to live quite well in the middle of no where having to hunt my own food. medicine? the natives did ok for hte most part before modern medicine and some of us learned some of the old ways. even some of the new. sure i cant make antibiotics but i know that to get sick you have to have an exposure to the germs, which if its me and my family living in a hut in the woods we're probably going to be fine. sure id have to do without the net but ya know, i was perfectly happy before i had the net to.

so if its living in a hut or being marked, ill take my chances. thats just me.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Read this to learn the dangers of the Verichip. What the FDA won't tell you about the Verichip

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Benefits...

the next generation will gladly accept it.

Of coarse it will have common sense benefits,i would also argue the huge positives of implementing the chip.

Yet we are instructed as Christians not to receive it.

As far as living without it and using a barter system to survive as some have suggested it is only possible or practical to a point.If you own your home for instance with no mortgage you will still have to pay land rates even if you could some how live self sufficient,i dont like your chances bartering with Gov agencies.

Sadly i can see Christan men or women taking the mark begrudgingly just so`s their immediate family members might not have to,just so`s they have a roof over their heads and food in their stomachs.

But i also believe it will be eventually an offense not to receive it,so other than living under someone else roof like a felon and risk harboring charges as well i can only think of trying to survive in the wild.

I see it as black and white,take the mark and loose all hope of acceptance into Heaven,refuse it and avoid it at all costs and 99.9% will die trying or at the hands of those enforcing it.Those avoiding it will be hunted as criminals and others will turn them in to authorities for what they believe as good reasons.

Christians will be seen as either extremists or criminals etc.

For those thinking it will be easy to avoid,try living out of the system completely now and live within society,many who do and try are criminals because of money already and they are usually caught,also be prepared to leave any and all possessions and friends and family who would receive the mark for good.
Easy ? defiantly not.

If you believe in God its necessary though.For those of us that are alive in that day it will be the ultimate test to our faith and endurance,which is what we are supposed to do anyway,serve nothing,have nothing as god over God alone even if its at the cost of this fleshy life.

The closer we get the Bible and any relevant passages are attacked more frequently and viscously,this should also be proof to some that it is the Truth,eg God doesn`t exist,the Bible is bunk,its not 666,mark?which mark?this mark,no this mark,maybe this mark?
etc....

The system is the mark and wears the mark,when ones receives that mark and become totally reliant of it to live its the mark of the Beast.

We are supposed to be reliant on God for life,Satan wants us to be reliant on Him and anything but God,that is and will be the final battle thats written will happen in the Bible.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Benefits...

the next generation will gladly accept it.

Of coarse it will have common sense benefits,i would also argue the huge positives of implementing the chip.

Yet we are instructed as Christians not to receive it.

As far as living without it and using a barter system to survive as some have suggested it is only possible or practical to a point.If you own your home for instance with no mortgage you will still have to pay land rates even if you could some how live self sufficient,i dont like your chances bartering with Gov agencies.

Sadly i can see Christan men or women taking the mark begrudgingly just so`s their immediate family members might not have to,just so`s they have a roof over their heads and food in their stomachs.

But i also believe it will be eventually an offense not to receive it,so other than living under someone else roof like a felon and risk harboring charges as well i can only think of trying to survive in the wild.

I see it as black and white,take the mark and loose all hope of acceptance into Heaven,refuse it and avoid it at all costs and 99.9% will die trying or at the hands of those enforcing it.Those avoiding it will be hunted as criminals and others will turn them in to authorities for what they believe as good reasons.

Christians will be seen as either extremists or criminals etc.

For those thinking it will be easy to avoid,try living out of the system completely now and live within society,many who do and try are criminals because of money already and they are usually caught,also be prepared to leave any and all possessions and friends and family who would receive the mark for good.
Easy ? defiantly not.

If you believe in God its necessary though.For those of us that are alive in that day it will be the ultimate test to our faith and endurance,which is what we are supposed to do anyway,serve nothing,have nothing as god over God alone even if its at the cost this fleshy life.

The closer we get the Bible and any relevant passages are attacked more frequently and viscously,this should also be proof to some that it is the Truth,eg God doesn`t exist,the Bible is bunk,its not 666,mark?which mark?this mark,no this mark,maybe this mark?
etc....

The system is the mark and wears the mark,when ones receives that mark and become totally reliant of it to live its the mark of the Beast.

We are supposed to be reliant on God for life,Satan wants us to be reliant on Him and anything but God,that is and will be the final battle thats written will happen in the Bible.

Im a catholic and cetainly wont accept the mark of the beast. Having said that, I will accept a chip. I dont see any anti-christ passing them out. All I see is paranoid people.

And my church says the chips are not the mark you speak of

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Im a catholic and cetainly wont accept the mark of the beast.

What does your church say is the mark?

I dont see any anti-christ passing them out.

Phewwww cause i dont either,does anybody?

All I see is paranoid people.

Maybe you should have that looked at?

And my church says the chips are not the mark you speak of

Then i`m more skeptical of the RCC,do you believe everything they tell you?or can you read and have an opinion of your own?based on Scripture.

P.S a hint in quoting,when you use the quote function you must only quote the part which your responding to,otherwise you will become Mod bait.

If you want my or anyones attention just put gps777 (for example) at the top of your post in reply if your replying to someones whole post and nothing inparticular.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by gps777]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join