It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Verichip' aka mark of the beast - who's got the strength to defy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This chip goes against innocent until proven guilty.
Are we all guilty and need to be tracked and spied on?
They have to prove I committed a crime I do not have to prove I did not.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
For one thing there is nothing that says these people will go to hell for gettin a chip inplanted in them... where is that verse about the only unforgivable sin? what is it.. something about to blasphemy against the holy spirit.. a chip is not blasphemy.. and about the anti christ.. didnt John say that the anti christ was allready here (at his time even)??..
I for one am all for the chip and also see it as part of our evolution and a logical step for the better of humanity.. I think the people here that are not paranoid about this have numbered a few good reasons..
Having said that all, I will admit that I am an atheist, I have nothing against organised or disorganised religion and think it benefits alot of people, but I do not support them spreading panic or paranoia to the masses..

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
That is right on, you won't be damned if you have the mark. Hell, everyone can redeem themselves even illuminati, possibly even the antichrist (if he or she is human I guess). Interesting, the bible says this mark will cause a great deal of itchiness and some alien implants have been known to cause an itch. (Possibily a semi bio / nano tech thingy?)

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by drconfused
For one thing there is nothing that says these people will go to hell for gettin a chip inplanted in them...

You're right there's absolutely no mention of a "chip" at all (anywhere), but it does mention a "mark" if I'm not mistaken. And although it does not say you are condemned to hell, it kinda sounds like after taking the mark the wrath of God is going to descend upon you making your life a living hell on earth. But, I suppose you're right. There is that asking of forgiveness...

Revelation 14:9
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Revelation 14:10
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Sounds pretty harsh if you ask me. This is why I think it's important to pass on this "mark".

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by shooterbrody
This chip goes against innocent until proven guilty.
Are we all guilty and need to be tracked and spied on?
They have to prove I committed a crime I do not have to prove I did not.

those words do not apply today, i know what you mean though

on the going to hell part, the thing is the chip may be used to control how people think and what parts of your brain you use. it could in theory change your belief systems, etc...

what part of us conects us with our saviour, if there was a biological way of stopping that than this is what the terms going to hell if you get these things mean, we may just all go around like zombies without any ability to believe in anything higher than our own government.

just look how believing in jesus helps people through the worst of times, but if you took that belief in the divine away, the person may only have the government to believe in. therefore, you are really nothing more than your physical body are you without any connection with a higher authurity.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is one part of the bible that doesn't seem to fit with me

Dude, your not gonna be condemed at all, even if you do take it. All it represents is that 'the beast' has you under his thumb.

God understands that you may take it for fear of your survival and the fact that it will be impossible for you to eat and function, so he understands perfectly if you have got through deception.

All it means that if you don't take it is that you wont have to prove your faith as much in his presence so to speak

Anyway you can't my word after all the bible's the bible right? I got nothing on it.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2

Dude, your not gonna be condemed at all, even if you do take it. All it represents is that 'the beast' has you under his thumb.

contradiction

If your under the beasts thumb (control) then one is in a state of condemnation with or without the mark of the beast.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
"I will not take the chip."

Easier said than done. When the rapture starts, the Holy Spirt will leave the earth. Do have any idea how hard its going to be to live God's way without the Holy Ghost?!

I, myself, will TRY and not get the chip, I just dunno if i'll be able to resist. That is, If I am left behind.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
verichip is not the mark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this is:The mark of the beast

Get reasy its coming. Let me just say that I'll be the First to reject it!

I don't care who comes with me. The Bible clearly predicted this 2000 years ago and behold it is here! Those who recieve it will for eternity regret it. As for those who say that Americans will revolt over it. that is a joke! We are so greedy we have to have every thing that comes out- everything!

Implanting every liveng human being with a chip is simply inefficient, it would take forever to complete. this new ink however could be done very quickly. If the world is forced to recieve a mark my hunch is that this one would take the cake. this new technology definitely lines up with the mark in the Bible no doubts.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Graystar]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
all you christians who believe that you will suddenly be raptured before any of this begins are fools at best and arrogant at worse. Where was the rapture befor the cristians in the sudan were murdered for thier faith? Where was the rapture for each of those young children every day raped and murdered in this country(America) alone? ETC... Your version of the rapture is an american fairy tale take up your cross!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sufferring is upon the remnant American church and they don't even know it, they are only too concerned about their blessings. You are a joke! Do you not know that the first will be last?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Nice find Graystar, what struck me about the article was this:

Visible or invisible ink “tatoos” can be applied to the skin and tracked by RFID readers positioned a few feet away.

It could even be invisible, which a lot of people would want to get, more so that a chip or tattoo.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Nobody will tattoo me and that's that.
Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
verichip is not the mark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this is:The mark of the beast

Get reasy its coming. Let me just say that I'll be the First to reject it!

Nice find Graystar the first i`ve heard of this.

If it looks like poo,feels like poo,smells like poo,why would anyone need to taste it to see if it is.

Though the majority will.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

all you christians who believe that you will suddenly be raptured before any of this begins are fools at best and arrogant at worse. Where was the rapture befor the cristians in the sudan were murdered for thier faith? Where was the rapture for each of those young children every day raped and murdered in this country(America) alone? ETC... Your version of the rapture is an american fairy tale take up your cross!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sufferring is upon the remnant American church and they don't even know it, they are only too concerned about their blessings. You are a joke! Do you not know that the first will be last?

I agree with this, the rapture theory is crock, Jesus even said those who prevail TO THE END, he will give the reward to them, sorry but we are gonna have to suffer along with everyone else.

6He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." REVELATION 21: 6-9

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Right on brother, Im Catholic and I can't believe how many people in our community believe that just because we believe in God we will get special treatment from either the authorities or from God himself, its just baloney. most likely when the NWO reaches its peak and they force upon us a "standardized religion" the majority of the Jews, Christians, Musilim and others will obviously reject this and be the first to get 'the chop'

And even the bible says that when Christ comes it wont be all lovely and pretty as most people think it says something along the lines unescapable maxed out destruction everywhere "and the few who a left standing will something something something something"

So if the revelations is more so literal than we think (bible has been in the past) then pretty much Christians (me) will probably be the first to disappear

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Its nice to see that some body is awake around here lol Most of the suff on this web site is just plain crap please get the word out the mark is coming and so are your tears. This is where we seperate the men from the boys. Do you have the guts to stand alone while everyone around you gets in line to recieve this mark. Do you have the guts to take the critizem that they will hurl at you. Do you have the guts to stand firm even as your entire family calls you crazy and turns you over to be" helped!"Do you have the guts to watch your loved ones starve? Do you have the guts to watch them all die in front of you, one by one as they refuse the mark? Do you have the guts to die your self, and leave all your precious riches behind you? Are you that kind of man? Or are you a follower one who says give to ceaser that which is ceasers and to God that which is God's? lol not even the so called heads of the church know whats going on right now they all have their heads in the sand and are only worried about the here and now and thier precious little kingdoms while they sit and wait for Jesus to usher them into their new masions while the rest of the world goes to hell! Wake up! wake up! wake up!

Some will say that this will never happen, but I ask them, "what planet are you living on we are already in the tribulation, it just hasen't caught up to the happy go lucky American Christian yet.

Every where else in the world it is a crime to be a christian but here. Yah thats right everywhere but here! But wait! Those hate crimes are just a vote away. Then its off to jail for those "hateful intolerant Christians." Jesus Said this calls for the paitance of the saints; that those who endure to the end will be saved.

So its time to decide what your plan of action will be: To take the mark of the AOC and live comfortably a few more years or resist and face imprisonment, lost of loved ones, jobs, freedoms, and most importantly life!

Jesus said he who trys to save his life will lose it, but he who loses his life for my names sake shall find it!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Just in case anyone is asleep concerning what the AOC is (Alliance of civilzations) a.k.a. One world religion here it is What is the AOC

I encourage everyone to further research this!!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how everything balances out. We westerners feel safe behind our countries 'fake freedom' and elaborate defences but if this NWO comes to be then this is the 'leveling' so to speak were we all become vunerable and frightened in the company of God as his children.

The Cold Hard Truth # 1: "We are all the same in the eyes of the infinite"

If God is the God I was brought up to believe in, it doesn't matter who the hell you are or who you think you are

Do you really think you can intimidate him? (Im talking to corrupt people in positions of power)

Do any of you think your his "special people" (Im talking to everyone here especially the JW's)

Answer to both of these is: Not on your life!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey Graystar, I'm with you.
I'm not taking any mark.
So don't lump me in with the non-believers.
And I don't go for the rapture theory either.....(wishful thinking on the part of others).
Unlike you though, I'm not so sure in how it's all going to play out.
I mean, I understand the Bible's explanation..........but how it's exactly gonna unfold only God knows. Although yes, He has given us clues, I agree. But attaching proper nouns to things when we're not 100% positive we know for sure yet.........
Everybody has a theory. Everybody thinks they're right.
"Only the Father in heaven knows"....................................not man.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
That is right on, you won't be damned if you have the mark. Hell, everyone can redeem themselves even illuminati, possibly even the antichrist (if he or she is human I guess). Interesting, the bible says this mark will cause a great deal of itchiness and some alien implants have been known to cause an itch. (Possibily a semi bio / nano tech thingy?)

The Bibble says that it is the number of a man, not an alien!

9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name." 12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.

So do I just throw this verse out the window then? It is clear to me that those who take this mark will not find redemption. We are clearly warned before hand, by at least two thousand years. What say you? Savy?

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Graystar]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join