It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Disclosure - Project 2.0

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If everybody that believes in UFO's wants to really get the mainstream press looking into the matter, they should all get together for a protest. No, not at the Whitehouse...

Imagine hundreds of people holding picket signs marching accross the border signs at Area 51! With mass media coming, they are not going to start shooting into the croud. And even if they never actually cross the signs, the media would be all over it thinking it was really going to happen. At worst this would bring to light the mass interest in the subject.

Dr. Greer can be there with a mic and doing interviews or whatever. Get Stanton, Lazar, Davenport, the whole damned party!

Who the hell says we are supposed to wait for "contact"? Let's go after them where they live!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Check out the Area 51 and other Facilities board and there is a few threads going there about marching on Area 51.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
There is one thing it's not gonna happen.....
Sorry to spoil it for you.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miah
With mass media coming, they are not going to start shooting into the croud.

This is where you and i differ in thought.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yep the government will happily slaughter people in front of cameras if they are tresspassing. I can see the headline now

"Hundreds killed after marching on a secured military base"

"Defense chief "insert name" said - It is unfortunate we had to shoot these people, but you cannot walk onto secure installtions without cosequences. We have to secure our research projects. Oh and we did have signs by the way."

Let's face it, if people did that then they would be treated as nutters in tin foil hats. I can see the media completely destroying them as insane, paronoid delusionals.

Protesting simply won't work either, as again the media will just report them as kooks. Sorry but it's true, the best way of getting rid of people that annoy you in our system is to make the rest of the country laugh at them.

Good luck with it though.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
the press would spin the story to make you out to be terrorists & you'll be locked away. perhaps.

good luck to you if you do though

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If you have enough media attention and enough people behind it before crossing no way would they shoot. They may add a ton of military people at the border to stop the march, but the media presence will allow a message to be in the headlines. They just need to think beforehand that they are going to do it.

Look at the disclosure project, it did nothing! Here you had some highly credible witnesses trying to tell the world what is really going on and it went nowhere.

Who owns this country? Is it not supposed to be we the people? Look back at the revolutions of the past, millions of brave people who forced change. The government is now trying to control the people that are supposed to be controlling it! I don't recall me or my parents or grandparents voting to have the government hide the truth from it's people.

If it's true that we have been or are being visited, we have a right to know about it.

If it's true what some are saying about this worldwide dark government taking over, then what are we the people going to do to stop them from taking over? Sit in message boards talking about it? Sit for hours with video cameras pointed at empty skies?

The leaders of the UFO communities are simply not doing enough. Greer did the boldest thing ever with the Disclosure Project, millions of people watched it and still do, but he overestimated it's power. That was years ago, now we need to all get together and do something bigger.

Email Greer and the MUFONs and NUFORCs and leaders of this giant unorganized UFO community, and DO SOMETHING!

If hippies in the 70's could fight for something so much less important, why can't we now?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The disclosure project was the first and only thing I have seen the UFO community do that did NOT look like just a bunch of conspiracy theorist loons. It was organized, and mostly professionally done.

That's the kind of organazation that is needed now. If you have many thousands of people there and major media, they will not be shooting anyone. The outrage would be overwhelming.

Think big.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Miah,

I believe you are correct - it is time for grassroots organization and protest.

I think you are, however, mistaking the main stream media as an ally - because they are not.

They are tightly controlled by the Govt. and their corporate masters - and they will not now - or ever - aid in disclosure.

Just look into how they completely ignored hundreds of thousands of anti-war and anti-wto protestors in Oregon - a very liberal state imo - and yoou will begin to see that the news (TV or otherwise) is largely manufactured for mass consumption.

Now, you might ask, what can one do then?

I would suggest you organize small protests outside govt. buildings, use grass roots fundraising to buy advertising space (like Billboards and full page ads) to increase awareness, and create a website and/or documentary where you can point people to get more information on UFOlogy.

This all takes money and time - but we all need to put our money where our mouth is if we are to force an early disclosure.

I would strongly dissuade you from commiting illegal acts because this just empowers the authorities to easily and mercillessly silence you and your organization.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You're thinking small still, not going to get us anywhere.

I am not talking about me organizing anything, I am talking about the supposed leaders of UFOlogy doing more than they are now. This is one suggestion, and I consider it a valid one.

I do not believe that all of the media is completely under the control of the government to that degree, just ask Jon Hilkevitch. That is the kind of paranoid talk that makes the community look loony.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

If everybody that believes in UFO's wants to really get the mainstream press looking into the matter, they should all get together for a protest. No, not at the Whitehouse...

Imagine hundreds of people holding picket signs marching accross the border signs at Area 51! With mass media coming, they are not going to start shooting into the croud. And even if they never actually cross the signs, the media would be all over it thinking it was really going to happen. At worst this would bring to light the mass interest in the subject.

Dr. Greer can be there with a mic and doing interviews or whatever. Get Stanton, Lazar, Davenport, the whole damned party!

Who the hell says we are supposed to wait for "contact"? Let's go after them where they live!

Not sure if that could work.
One thing that can work is this. Educate people. Talk about the subject with the kids, their generation will be coming full blown with this subject. Our generation might not be ready for disclosure(i am ready) but i think the next generation will be. I intend to speak my experience with all my relatives, even if it sounds weird to them.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I do not believe that all of the media is completely under the control of the government to that degree, just ask Jon Hilkevitch. That is the kind of paranoid talk that makes the community look loony.

Paranoid or not - the media is a for profit enterprise - and politics often play a significant role in large for profit enterprises.

Again, the media has a very poor track record defending and reporting the truth - even in America.

(case in point - google the court ruling that said that it was legal for American news outlets to knowingly make false statements to the public)

As far as the UFOlogy leaders organizing something big - I wouldn't count on it - in the limited correspondance I have had with some of the current "leaders" in the UFOlogy field - they were hesitant to follow up on even the most noteworthy sightings or cases (I assume because they are doing just fine financially resting on their lorrals)

I mean how many of them have even done interviews regarding the recently exposed o'hare sighting?

Face the facts - you can wish all you want - but making a difference starts with you - and hardwork.

You'd be surprised how quickly a good grassroots movement can explode onto the national and even international scene.

Otherwise we can talk and talk about it here on ATS - but it will only be a pipe dream.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
To spoil the image of all NASA officials, astronomy scientists, as well as government officials by constantly accusing them publicly, by any way you can, of being the LIARS that they truly are.

This is reverse politics, and it works wonderfully. This is something that everybody can do, especially by talking about it on the airwaves, and preperably anonymously. Not risky, and not expensive like a trip to Nevada. Jus talk about the secret phenomenon that they are actively denying. Do not waste your time talking about aliens and abductions, just do the plain dirty job of accusing them of being liars for not admitting the truth on the UFO phenomenon, as among other important things.

They must be PERSONALLY accused and defamated in public. After a while they'll begin to be scared for their lies not working anymore and they'll have to come clean one way or another.

[edit on 13/1/07 by Echtelion]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can't see any of these plans working.

How does a march on Area 51 make anyone disclose anything? You march, they arrest you or use microwave tech or sound to disperse the crowd. The media runs a story for a week and the military and government chide the demonstrators for being dreamers, kooks, anarchists, and whatever demeaning term to convince the rest of the country that this kind of protest does no good. Even if the protest is successful...how does that convince anyone to reveal anything? We're talking the most secrect thing in possession and a protest march is going to convince someone to reveal it...ha! You'll turn society against the Disclosure movement if you turn to aggressive means that provide no results. People will make fun of those that push UFOs even more; "Oh you're like those nuts that rushed into Area 51...Get away from me."

Yelling at NASA officials will just point out; 1) you have no proof 2) you're a nut 3) you probably don't have a PhD in any of the space sciences 4) convince society that UFO believers are rude and prefer to yell at press conferences, rather than have their own press conference that shows that aliens exist.

You know what is working? TV, Movies, the Internet! Get the word out, this is an underground phenomenon that is growing and the world knows it. Be smart and debate logically why debunkers are wrong, and hey sometimes admit that UFOlogists are wrong.

Tell me what pops in your mind first when I say "Star Wars". Was it the movie or the space defense system? I bet 75% of the time people think of the movie. Why? Because it was a cultural experience, a revolution that we all shared. Movies are easily the best way to get people to open their eyes worldwide.

If you want to push disclousure then you need to make a movie that does that. Show the truth, show the witnesses, show the lies, make it entertaining yet appeal to people's intuition and intelligence. Do NOT just make a "UFO" movie...every big movie is about revealing a part of humanity not just aliens or lightsabers. Even Michael Moore's controversial films show people's humanity along with his revelations...he doesn't just say Bush is a liar, he draws people in with stories of the common man and then shows how the story affects all of our lives.

[edit on 13/1/07 by Atomic]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'd love to hear a better idea, otherwise I disagree with all claims that this proactive stance would not get media attention worldwide.

Anyone that's happy to just sit and wait 'til our governments take over and decide to tell us one day can do just that.

For anyone else that would like to do something about it, start a revolution, and see the people control their government let's hear your input here.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think most people DON'T care period...so this is not very high up on the radar for most folks, I'd love disclosure...but most folks are more concerned about what Paris Hilton wore last night then if we're alone in the universe...sad state of affairs if you ask me.

ORB

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Great thread...I was just wondering how a march would pan out. Would they call in the armed forces if it got too large for the internal security??. I'm sure they would bring in busses and plenty of handcuffs, BUT, if they were surounded or if everybody just stormed ...would they shoot U.S. citizens en mass?? Who's country IS this anyways? What would happen then? Where is the limit on what they can do? How many of your own citizens can you kill using the logic that the base is there to protect our nation from the very thing they are doing..Killing us.
Mind bending

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
how many near identical thread do we need ?

now you are citing " media coverage " as an alledged sheild against harm when you break the law .

PS - it is not BTW
. kent state , bloody sunday [ ulster ] etc all occured under the media " spotlight "

but to address your point :

how are you going to get your 10000 strong " mob " and the media to the A51 perimeter ???

without the advaned planning / orgaisation , clarion calls etc required ?

do you really think your planning will be immune from scrutiny / infiltration ???????????

once tipped off - the police / security services can deflect / divert and disperse your " forces " before they ever get to the a51 fence

you will be almost garunteed to walk into a " trap "

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
how many near identical thread do we need ?

now you are citing " media coverage " as an alledged sheild against harm when you break the law .

PS - it is not BTW
. kent state , bloody sunday [ ulster ] etc all occured under the media " spotlight "

but to address your point :

how are you going to get your 10000 strong " mob " and the media to the A51 perimeter ???

without the advaned planning / orgaisation , clarion calls etc required ?

do you really think your planning will be immune from scrutiny / infiltration ???????????

once tipped off - the police / security services can deflect / divert and disperse your " forces " before they ever get to the a51 fence

you will be almost garunteed to walk into a " trap "

Great post, thanks so much for sharing it.

Everyone, go back to doing what you are told... this is crazy talk. The Boston Tea Party never happened, the declaration of independence was a farce, and American revolution was just a bunch of potheads.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is the courteous discussion and debate of ALL sides of EVERY issue important to humanity. AboveTopSecret will never endorse a specific "side" or position on any issue by allowing those whose agenda needs attention or support to recruit that support on this site PERIOD.

By allowing that sort of acitivity (recruiting or "gathering") we endorse the "recruiter's" position by proxy.

My suggestion is for those who feel the need to recruit people to their cause is to go to any of the thousands of sites who embrace that activity or create a site yourself and get busy.

Springer...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join