It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Disclosure - Project 2.0

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ok, listen close, GI-Joe, because you obviously decided to ignore it.

To want full disclosure now, regardless of the consequences for the rest of the planet, is extremely selfish.

Its generally accepted in threads that talk about disclosure, that doing it now would have catrostophic consequences in at least part of the planet, if not all of it.

What you are saying by attempting to "force disclosure" is "F* 'em, I dont care about those backwards idiots. They shoulda been ready for it like me. I dont care if people die , commit suicide, economies collapse and religions fall, doesn't concern me one bit, as long as i have have proof of somethin I already believe anyways." Selfish.

I dont understand why you would call me "background noise"? I have been the most proactive person on this board. The most important part of this "plan" is to get the media there. Anyone else contact the media to see if they're interested? I did. You DID suggest bringing a BBQ, so I guess thats something......

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

The "truth" commercials are a bad example. You can't have someone dictating the "truth"to you like that. The tobbacco companies are not allowed to go on TV and fight their claims, so they can say whatever they want, true or not.

How is it a bad example? As an expert in smoking with 20+ years of personal work in sucking the toxic substances into my body, I can say with the utmost qualifications of a smoker that EVERY new Truth.org commercial informs me of what I'm introducing to my lungs and system and EVERYTIME it makes me re-think my own mindset on the subject. And THAT is a fact.

If a commercial came out with say,CT Truths (and I don't mean fuzzy UFO pix, I mean the solid, actual paper trails that have been presented here on ATS), I can't imagine that un-believers wouldn't stop to ponder it for a sec and maybe, JUST MAYBE they will finally say "maybe I should check into that" or "Whoa, THAT'S a doozie! I should ask Charlie tomorrow at the water cooler if he saw that commercial." Don't you think that if even 1 out of 1000 people who saw the commercial and reacted is an AWESOME statistic in this Genre?

C'mon, I'm not a pessimist and I'm not an optimist. I'm a realist. Half full or half empty, I wanna know WHAT the heck I'm drinking, buddy! And if there is a commercial that may tell other people what we've found in their drinking water, they'll be more interested in, say, how it got there in the first place and why do they only get half a glass of anything!

I really want the info out there, so as you say "people can learn on their own" and a commercial is how 21st century people do that.

Bad idea my freckled, Irish, left buttock!

C

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I didn't say the messages themselves were bad. The way they are presented is horrible , and thats NOT the way to get hings done. The ONLY reason it works against tobbaco is because tobbacco is NOT ALLOWED TELEVISION TIME.

The best thing you can do to speed up disclosure is spread the word to other people. Tell others about the best cases. Steer them towards a politically neutral UFO website. It's only when enough people are ready, that true disclosure will occur. You can NOT force it to happen. The ONLY ones that can force disclosure are the aliens.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
ATS is proving to be full of a bunch of do-nothings. I seriously think there are people here who help keep us doing nothing.

On one hand you say that Disclosure Project was a good thing, but on the other that we should all now just sit and wait. There is nothing else that can be done like it that would be of any help.

Sad.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Miah]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What part of "The disclosure timeline is a LONG one", don't you understand?

Again , Miah, What have you done to see if this is a viable plan or not? All you have done is suggest a possibly illegal act. Most of your post say you will have the media there, but did you contact the media? I did. I see you and GI-Joe are ignoring that point, by the way. How can you call us do-nothings when we've done more than you ?

Again you failed to answer the question, Do you plan on crossing the signs onto restricted land?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Again , Miah, What have you done to see if this is a viable plan or not? All you have done is suggest a possibly illegal act. Most of your post say you will have the media there, but did you contact the media? I did. I see you and GI-Joe are ignoring that point, by the way. How can you call us do-nothings when we've done more than you ?

Again you failed to answer the question, Do you plan on crossing the signs onto restricted land?

You are indeed argumentative at best.

I have stated more times than I can count that nobody needs to actually cross the border, I am sorry you are a bit slow.

You also failed to read the part where I said that I was not suggesting that I lead anything, but rather that THE LEADERS OF UFOLOGY DO THIS! Nobody would follow me, do you think I was born... well where are you? The thread was simply to discuss ideas, not to argue .

What exactly have you done? Argued in this forum?

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Miah]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I didn't say the messages themselves were bad. The way they are presented is horrible , and thats NOT the way to get hings done. The ONLY reason it works against tobbaco is because tobbacco is NOT ALLOWED TELEVISION TIME.

Okay, That is what I have been trying to get you to do....here we go.

(deep Breath, here. Tiloke, you potentially ROCK in my eyes, and I'm gonna get you more positive sounding if it kills me

I agree.
The presentations they offer are horrible. Almost...gross. Always something to make you go "Ugh". It's obviously the reason they do it that way is because it's an exclaimation mark to their point

I agree.
The Tobacco Co.s DON'T have a say. And that's not fair in America.

BUT

We don't HAVE to follow their script. But the basic message of "What you aren't told CAN hurt you, here's what you aren't told..." has to be maintained.

We as a GENRE (CT Investigators) DO have a voice we're fail to use and that's TV. The documentaries on UFOs, Bigfeet(?), Kennedy Assassinations and stuff present the end product of one persons investigation. We could advertise the possibilities of "Backwood Idiots" to indeed look for themselves.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, but TEACH that man to fish and he will eat every night.

Eh?

Forget storming the castle, let's tell the people where to find that which the castle hides?

Weeeeeee!
Keepin it positive!
C

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Miah,

Look - your breath is wasted here (on this topic) at ATS.

I had several friends take your aggresive approach here - and let me tell you that is the fast track to getting banned.

Yes - ATS is not a place of action - it is a place of tolerant discussion and/or debate.

The advantage is you can brand yourself here - and what you stand for - and someone can easily review your posts using a search engine like google.

Then capitalize on that "branding" and use it to accomplish things in the UFOlogy community.

You could contact or meet with UFOlogy leaders (like I have) and then do what you really seem to want to do - force them to take a more aggressive stance on pushing for Disclosure.

From my personal experience - however - these so called "leaders" of the UFOlogy community are nothing more than a few popular talking heads - who, despite their formidable contribution to the field, are not really interested in moving outside their own personal comfort zone.

They've done their bit and they are gonna ride that fame for all it is worth.

To do what you want you yourself must become and expert and then leader in the field - and then you can organize whatever kind of movement you want.

In other words - be real - it's gonna require hard work - your hard work - to accomplish your goals here - you aren't gonna force anyone else to do the work for you - not even someone like me who has great sympathy for you cause.

We do, however, need more passionate people like you in the field of UFOlogy so please - continue to ecourage people to turn off the TV and get off the couch and make a difference in this world.

But you gotta put your money where your mouth is, eh?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miah

You are indeed an argumentative little prick.

do you think I was born... well wherever you were? The thread was simply to discuss ideas, not to argue with idiots.

What exactly have you done? Argued in this forum?

No, I have presented valid arguments why your idea is a bad one. For some reason you find it nessesary to repeatdly personnaly insult me. This is the 5th time you have done it.

You talk about "do-nothings" when you yourself have done nothing but insult and post 2-line post telling us to go away if we dont agree with you. As I said in your other (closed) thread , If you don't want thos that disagree with you to post, start your own forum.

The response to your idea has been overwhelmingly negative and yet you still see this as equal to the Disclosure Project.

Originally posted by Miah:
Imagine hundreds of people holding picket signs marching accross the border signs at Area 51!

For anyone else that would like to do something about it, start a revolution, and see the people control their government let's hear your input here.

First of all, nobody would cross with 30 people, that IS insane. There would need to be THOUSANDS of protesters there for such an event WITH MEDIA COVERAGE there beforehand.

All accept the mailbox, I'd rather be closer to the signs/border personally. Otherwise, hell yeah!

Make sure the news is there and explain to them that as americans we have a right to know what goes on in OUR country and were not gunna take this bull# anymore.

Im sure theyd have a problem killin a couple thousand people infront of a live news camera.

Either that or we could just blow the place sky high, that would end there little secret party that no-one is invited to.
.........YIKES

You can understand why i think your a little vauge when you talk about crossing the signs....... "blow the place sky high"?

Why no replies to this:

It's generally accepted in threads that talk about disclosure, that doing it now would have catrostophic consequences in at least part of the planet, if not all of it.

What you are saying by attempting to "force disclosure" is, "F* 'em, I dont care about those backwards idiots. They shoulda been ready for it like me. I dont care if people die , commit suicide, economies collapse and religions fall, doesn't concern me one bit, as long as I have have proof of something I already believe anyways." Selfish.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wow, that ignore button sure cleaned things up in here, nice!

"GI Joe" is also name-calling, but since you are on their side you can get away with it.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Wow, that ignore button sure cleaned things up in here, nice!

"GI Joe" is also name-calling, but since you are on their side you can get away with it.

I believe he was refering to me with the GI Joe and it doesn't bother me at all. No harm. Your refering to him as an "organ located in the lower part of the body" was, at the least, uncooth and rude, not to mention petty and small as a person.

I was partial to Gung-Ho, the Marine, myself. He reminded me of my brother, Dan, a very proud Marine.

The ignoring of Tiloke ceases to make this a forum so --> I'm hesitant to

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You have voted Cuhail for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

P.S. Its ok if he ignores me , he loses access to one of the most popular threads on ATS, expecially now that Mr. Lear has retuned.

I would have never called you "GI-Joe" if i thought it would have offended you. While I was writing that post I couldnt remember your name (even I have "stupid" moments now and again. All I could remember was your avatar.

HOLY CRAP, IM PSYCIC AGAIN !!!!!!! LOOK ONE POST DOWN!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Forget Area51. Everything important is undeground there. The new secret Area51 (now almost 20 years old) is Sandia, about 35 miles westnorthwest of Groom Lake. Here it is from googleearth, smack dab in the middle of this picture. Normally you wouldn't be able to see anything but someone thoughtfully photoshopped a fake cloud directly over it and made the fake cloud square and made a fake black shadow. Somebody was not using their noggin. If it weren't for the fake cloud and fake black square shadow I would have a hard time showing you where Sandia was. Oh, by the way. I have a friend or 2 that work there.

But forget this place, its underground too. And besides who's going to be able to march 35 miles from Groom?

The real secret area is Antarctica. But that would be one helluva march or actually swim.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Miah,

Of course the 2nd fastest track to getting banned around here is to be uncivil.

Don't start (or let others bait you into) personal little flame wars - and that goes for anywhere you participate on the internet.

Leave that nonsense on the court (or the play ground - which ever the case may be)

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Address the content of the post, NOT the character of the poster!

Further name calling and /or disrespectful comments aimed at other members Will result in a Warn, to include possible account review.

Stick to the topic of discussion.

Thank you.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/17/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As per the Mod's "Kick in the Pants" I realize we have diverted from the path.

So? Is my commercial idea so flawed that it's not a good idea, even if it is in an "infancy" state.
I used the Truth.org reference as just that, a reference. Yes, millions are literally zombified and should turn it off, but they won't and we know it. It's also a pretty good bet that most of those same people are many of the people who say (hillbilly voice) "Mister, yer 'bout as sharp as a pile of wet liver" when pointed to anything that goes against all the "Facts" they cling to. I personally have had facts (like the stereo-typed gentleman I parodied above) disputed in my own mind by well-presented evidence here, not to mention that I'm learning how to research those trails myself, from examples ATS members have set.
The "secure in the knowledge" folks that prevail in the world are like that because they weren't presented with the missing facts that ARE removed for "Our own good".
I'm just saying we should present the non-believers (generic) with a path to the truth and we can do that by making them interested in finding out more of what a commercial teases them with.

Classic advertising, if you will, to "entice" Joe Shmo into searching for the facts himself.

Right?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The disclosure project was the first and only thing I have seen the UFO community do that did NOT look like just a bunch of conspiracy theorist loons. It was organized, and mostly professionally done.

Having watched the Disclosure Project press conference, I have to disagree. As I have mentioned before in other posts, the press conference was compelling and believable until the UFO spiritualists started speaking. At that point, the entire production lost its credibility and became actually humorous. The ufology community needs to realize that the Disclosure Project had a great opportunity and blew it--big time. They had the attention of the media and they used it to parade people who had no chance of being listened to seriously. The Disclosure Project is dead, and we're better off for it. We need to start looking towards the future of the subject and disclosure.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Cuhail , I think your on to something with your "ad campaign" idea. I remember how much internet traffic was generated with the fake "Sci-FI/Happens" videos. I think a series of videos with some of the best unexplained videos mixed in with a web address would work wonders.

One commercial could have 3 second shots of UFOs in ancient artwork. At the same time a voice over could say, " Since the beginning of recorded history, unknown objects have been observed in Earths skies, painted by countless artists, and recorded by countless writers." Than flash on the screen for 5 seconds the words, " For more information please visit www.????????.com.

In another You could have 2 or 3 five-second clips of the best videos along with a voiceover saying something like, " Since the advent of video cameras, people
have caught unexplained craft in the skies over your head." Than Flash for 5 seconds "For More Information please visit www.?????.com.

Another one could show pictures of x-rays that show implants inside the human body and pictures of implants after they have been removed. Que voiceover with a little explanation than flash the site address.

I think this is a great Idea

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Classic advertising, if you will, to "entice" Joe Shmo into searching for the facts himself.

Right?

Well - yes - exactly.

And thats really because modern advertising is simply an extention of the psy-op works done by past propaganda masters such as Edward Bernays.

militant.org...

And like it or not Propaganda is a very powerful organizing force - and despite its historical abuse - I do believe that it can be used in a positive manner - to both enlighten and engage the masses.

So let us not be afraid to use these very useful tools that are so often used against us.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It would have to be subtle at first. In fact, it should peke the curiosity by not showing UFOs and implants. To stereo-typable and wouldn't get curiosity going.

Picture this:

Flash certain bits of different Speakers of the House, banging their gavel, saying "Motion Passed".

Voice: What was passed you ask?

Flash all sorts of different anomalous budget or spending bill topics that WE find and point out all the time...to each other.

Voice: Find out at www.????.com

Get them TO the evidence and then worry about WHAT to show them.

That's my idea.

C

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join