It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
I'm diggin the the whole philosophy, but I have something that is not resolving for me. It has to do with energy and its capacity to record. I had a near death experience guy explain to me that energy is recording the experiences it goes through. Whether its a molecule, a rock, a blade of grass, an insect, a raccoon, a dog, a dolphin, or a human. THe energy involved records the experience of being whatever form. It is only that in humans energy has gained the capacity to be aware of itself. It can self-reflect on the experience it is recording. The problem is that it would mean all of those other experiences as other "beings," as shamanism would say, kind of negates your view that everything else is soul-less, other than humans. I'm finding that one hard to digest, unless you mean that the conscious self-reflective ability is what the soul is. I believe that all things do have soul and are recording their experiences with that soul. They are possibly just not conscious of the experience as we are. They don't have an "ego, " or a sense of "I am."

Everything is alive to one degree or other as your friend pointed out, but there are bazillions of inexplicable things in the billions of dimensions that only hint at the real big huge gigantic picture, that we are only a microscopic part of.

Since I’m not talking with the rocks and the leaves but other humans I kind of try to focus on what humans are doing here---the rocks, leaves, animals and insects are not being tested and are not really an issue that concerns human souls.

The human pain and suffering is mostly due to the fact that most people don’t believe they are any more important than the rocks---but we are.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
PS: I nominated this thread already (only once so far). Sleeper might want to throw his old tin-foil hat into the ring, so to speak. Also, other posters here can go to the link and post their comments and nominations if they want to see Sleeper on ATX Mix... and get involved.

So what are you waiting for?

Thanks for the offer Rudolph but I think I will hold off for now---

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by luis9343
Why do our bodies need the sun if they are just illusions?

Our illusions also need food water and air to remain alive---if we cut those things out our illusion will cease and we die, and we will enter into a state of reality---at least for a short time until some of us get stuffed back into another illusion

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Cheers mate.

Cheers back at you for your .02---

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
PS: I nominated this thread already (only once so far). Sleeper might want to throw his old tin-foil hat into the ring, so to speak. Also, other posters here can go to the link and post their comments and nominations if they want to see Sleeper on ATX Mix... and get involved.

So what are you waiting for?

Thanks for the offer Rudolph but I think I will hold off for now---

Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for your comments.

Sorry, I probably should have asked you first.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Hi sleeper,

you may have answered these so just say so and I will go and find it, however if you havn't here goes.

If we all have a blueprint then why is it necessary to know that, we can carry on living this existence non the wiser.

Hi sherpa,

And most do just that---and will continue to do so regardless of what I or others write or say.

If we are not supposed to know, why are you telling us with there blessing ?

Most teachers give the answers or a variation of the answers before the test---no one needs pay any attention.

Is it not there policy to keep us from knowing so we will not purposely alter our lives or interfere with the masterplan.

Hints are dropped all around us like rain---notice how we react when it rains?

Why is it important to tell some people now, or has this clandestine informing been going on forever ?

The info has always been poured out but many are too busy in their own egos to notice

Is this the modern word of God to guide us ?

God certainly works in mysterious ways---

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin

This is still going on? Wow. I was gone for ages...and that was in a different monster thread...

Anyway, that's total bull. I was away from my cats for nearly a year. I wasn't carrying their scent when I came back. And I certainly wasn't the one feeding them during my absence. Yet they knew who I was. One of them was at my side 24/7 beginning the moment I returned. And she's a scaredy-cat -- hides from strangers and even from people she's known for years. She knew who I was, and even more, she missed me. Give them some credit for existing.

It’s not my intention to get the fur flying---

Obviously you don’t read many of my posts---which is fine, but then you make judgments that are off base

I often said that entities from our past can and do enter into our pets---they feel like family because sometimes they are family---not everyone wants that version either---and like all the other stuff I write no one has to believe any of it---my stuff certainly is not required reading---

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It’s not my intention to get the fur flying---

Obviously you don’t read many of my posts---which is fine, but then you make judgments that are off base

I often said that entities from our past can and do enter into our pets---they feel like family because sometimes they are family---not everyone wants that version either---and like all the other stuff I write no one has to believe any of it---my stuff certainly is not required reading---

You've got an answer for everything, don't you? People from our past, eh? So who's my cat really, my great aunt Myrtle? No wonder she appreciates that fried chicken recipe.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You've got an answer for everything, don't you? People from our past, eh? So who's my cat really, my great aunt Myrtle? No wonder she appreciates that fried chicken recipe.

I don't do spirit readings you need to go to your local clairvoyant for that---

See, I don't have answers for everything--

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Aww, bummer.
So what about wild animals? Do they just cease to exist when people aren't looking at them or are they mindless robots run by programmed "instincts"? If so, I should maybe think about switching careers. That makes for one boring world.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Aww, bummer.
So what about wild animals? Do they just cease to exist when people aren't looking at them or are they mindless robots run by programmed "instincts"? If so, I should maybe think about switching careers. That makes for one boring world.

All the world is a stage for “human souls” only

Animals are part of the furniture and they obviously have ecological purposes

Nevertheless I love animals and nature even though trees plants animals and insects are nothing but high tech gadgets and stage props---created for us.

They represent real things in real realities----that exist forever---not like down here where everything decays and dies.

If it weren’t for plants and animals this existence would be a gloomy existence---and there are such gloomy places. Not everyone appreciates beauty and other wonderful things that have been put here for our enjoyment---and that’s their loss

If you enjoy and work with animals that is a gift to you---animals don’t have souls but they are part of the mysterious energy that makes life here and elsewhere worthwhile

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This whole world exists for the sake of one measly species? Whoooaaa. We humans must be pretty great! Go us! So what was going on all that time before humans came around? Who was around to enjoy those pretty sights? Those dinosaurs and early cyanobacteria must've felt pretty unfulfilled without some humans to ooh-and-ahh over them.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ok , hello sleeper--i have a few questions--if some were asked already i'm sry..

1.- is all that is said and done known to the prime creator.(whoever he/she is)

2.-if when we die are our souls implanted into another orginism and if so who and what decides what we will be next.

3.-is it already written what or who and where we will go--is there any way to change our preconcieved outcome

4.-do you have another purpose other than to give us this info.

5.-do you know who or what you will be when you expire here on earth.

6.-when or will there be a global enlightenment in our lifetime

7.-has there been or ever will be a president that is like yourself.

8.-is there anyone in our government that has the info you have and if so WHO.
9.-do you know why you were given the oppertunity to know these things

10.-can you give us another revelation like the one you wrote about in your blog.

thk

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This whole world exists for the sake of one measly species? Whoooaaa. We humans must be pretty great! Go us!

Everything in the universe is for “our” pleasure alone---but no one has to like their gifts, they can throw them away like the week after Christmas.

So what was going on all that time before humans came around? Who was around to enjoy those pretty sights?

Earth and other planets in this solar system has off-and-on been populated by humans or human type entities for millions of years.

Those dinosaurs and early cyanobacteria must've felt pretty unfulfilled without some humans to ooh-and-ahh over them.

Plenty of “people” did plenty of oohs and ahs because those dinosaurs and all the other creatures were put here on earth “exclusively” for the purposes of humans and other entities to enjoy.

Earth was the real Jurassic park of this solar system.

Some might say that it was barbaric to watch animals eat other animals---yes it was and is---and we humans do it everyday still---we are now at the top of that animal food chain and loving it

Since animals are nothing but machines it’s not really a big deal---

But there are other reasons for our bloodthirsty appetites that I can’t go into yet---

[edit on 13-8-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
Ok , hello sleeper--i have a few questions--if some were asked already i'm sry..

1.- is all that is said and done known to the prime creator.(whoever he/she is)

Hi airtrax,

Kind of but if that got out it might spoil all the fun of living our lives---so tell no one!

2.-if when we die are our souls implanted into another orginism and if so who and what decides what we will be next.

Ultimately we decide which harrowing new rollercoaster we get put on---by our actions in the here and now---so choose wisely the level of your poison

3.-is it already written what or who and where we will go--is there any way to change our preconcieved outcome

We come here with a pre-agreed itinerary----but are free to change it---if we don’t we will only get another one similar to what we came in with---can get monotonous if you know what I mean---but then again there are many people who love their lives here---too each their own.

4.-do you have another purpose other than to give us this info.

Yes I do

5.-do you know who or what you will be when you expire here on earth.

I’m still negotiating that---so are you

6.-when or will there be a global enlightenment in our lifetime

It happens all the time---why do so few even notice?

7.-has there been or ever will be a president that is like yourself.

I highly doubt it---
---btw I can’t run I wasn’t born in America---and I agree with that law.

8.-is there anyone in our government that has the info you have and if so WHO.

Not that I’m aware of---but anyone spouting what I do would be on thin ice if they were in public office

9.-do you know why you were given the oppertunity to know these things

Yes, I mentioned it in my blog

10.-can you give us another revelation like the one you wrote about in your blog.
thk

Maybe one of these days

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Earth and other planets in this solar system has off-and-on been populated by humans or human type entities for millions of years.

That's convenient.

Some might say that it was barbaric to watch animals eat other animals---yes it was and is---and we humans do it everyday still---we are now at the top of that animal food chain and loving it---

Since animals are nothing but machines it’s not really a big deal---

Newsflash -- nature isn't soft and cuddly. To survive, we have to take the life of something else, be it plant or animal. So do the other animal residents of this planet (and a small minority of plants). This is something we must do multiple times, again and again. But just because it's a common thing, a necessary thing, that doesn't mean it's "no big deal". Not to the ones that must give up their lives. You certainly wouldn't think that if you were being eaten, would you?

Our bodies are sustained because we defeat our food in the battle to survive. Not because the animals and plants we eat are "gifts" for us. Puh-lease. The universe is waaay more complex than some giant safari for the human race. And it's way more alive than you give it credit for. The universe you describe is flat and boring.

You're going to have to try a little harder than this if you want to keep people drooling over you. It was interesting way back when the "real as the nose on your face" thread was around, but even that got unrealistic after a while. I bet you're having a real good laugh at everyone though. How long do you plan on keeping it up?

Well...seeing as it's still going on even after my long absence, I'll just assume that it will be a while. I'll just exit now and save myself the sanity.
Oh well. Fun while it lasted.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Siblin]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You're going to have to try a little harder than this if you want to keep people drooling over you.

You are absolutely right Sib, drooling over sleeper is unbecoming---and silly too

So all you droolers please direct your drooling to Siblin instead

You know Siblin attacking me is one thing but trying to make others feel bad for posting here is spiteful

Anyway, I’m sure everyone is grateful for your efforts to save them from the dreadful views of the “sleeper”---good work---

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper, how are you?

Thank you very much for all your answers to all my questions so far.

I going to buy a book with the title "IN LEAGUE WITH A UFO"
The title and description on the back cover intrigued me very much.
Maybe you know something about it?

I have another question,

Have you any knowledge of the Tunguska event by Siberia that happens in 1908?

What was it, a meteor or comet or was it an exploding ET ship[a big one]?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Have you any knowledge of the Tunguska event by Siberia that happens in 1908?

What was it, a meteor or comet or was it an exploding ET ship[a big one]?

Hi spacevisitor,

It was none of the above, but I suppose not many would believe it was a “fire and brimstone” type of action---

Oh and about that book I hear it’s a good read---
---

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Wait a sec....There, just had to dab the drool off my chin...LOL

I can't wait for the "blood lust" stuff. My kids are avid Ann Rice fans regarding the vampire thing. Ever since you mentioned the blood angle, I have been wondering if the vampire genre has some truth to it--I always thought it was just imaginative fiction.

I know the biblical kill your kid for god stuff also amazed me.

And of course the Aztek heart tugging...Hmmmm??

I just listened to an interview with Bruce Lipton. He claims that without a doubt, we control each and every cell in our body by the way we think or don't think as the case may be. He cites most instantaneous remissions from illness are due to a complete belief in wellness---that we cure cancer in ourselves without even knowing we had it. Any read on this?

Did you go through a phase of exhaustion when the reality of your ET past experiences came to your awareness?

Why marijuana and alcohol? To escape? Is it a tease? What is alcoholism?

During your Viet Nam tour, after the accident, were you aware at that time what your ET assignment was or were you on automatic pilot?

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join