It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Double post. My apologies!

-Mea

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hi there Sleeper,

Originally posted by sleeper
Milton is not political, I am, and we disagree all the time but I usually give in because I learned long ago to never piss off a space alien---they have the temperament and strength of Chewbacca

Some lessons are hard-learned!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I have to wonder what kind of system we are on in terms of advancement. Are we on a point system, do we get 'brownie points' while on earth? Can we trade them in for goodies?

If so, where do I go to find out how many points I have under my belt so far?

I need a vacation! ~ And I'm not talking about the Bahamas...

-Mea

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by luis9343
So then what am i supposed to think, lol, sorry if you've explained this all before. So whats our origin, by who, how, when, where, why, etc.

None of us can tell anyone what to think---everyone will make that decision on their own, it’s part of the bureaucracy on this planet---most will go with the flow---the easy stuff, because it’s easy.---religious institutions and governments have set up many easy to understand concepts that any hairless ape can make their own.

What we believe makes no difference at all; if it did there would be no hope for this planet

It’s not what we believe but how we handle our life and the situation we find ourselves in that is important.

The other stuff you asked has been addressed several times in this thread---for those interested.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Will humans ever become telepathic, or ever achieve a higher level of consciousness?

Everyone has the telepathic chip in their head we are born with it. That’s how the “gods” hear our thoughts.
Most of us can pick up hints of other people’s thoughts---most just don’t know it. Our brains are like computers they have many capabilities that the average person will never figure out how to use.

Some will notch up on consciousness a little while on earth.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
So your saying you know a LOT more than youve told us, does this mean for some reason your not comfortable revealing more, or not ready. Sorry I havent read the whole thread, haha.

The nearer the truth the higher the ridicule factor---because things get way too strange for the human mind

We can’t fly so we created steps to reach high places---the higher up we go the more steps we have to make to get there.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
I have to wonder what kind of system we are on in terms of advancement. Are we on a point system, do we get 'brownie points' while on earth? Can we trade them in for goodies?

Hi Mea,

They have no redeemable cash value but they do add up for frequent flyer miles if you get my drift.----there is only one catch those who think they have brownie points usually don’t---we can’t do something strictly for the benefit of doing it---we must be better for the sake of others and never for ourselves---and that’s a tough hoop to jump through.

If so, where do I go to find out how many points I have under my belt so far?

You have to go straight into the mouth of the hungry dragon---inside what we call UFOs. A place where we can easily get chewed up and spit out from if not ready

I need a vacation! ~ And I'm not talking about the Bahamas...
-Mea

If it were up to me Mea, I would ask Milton for the keys and give you that vacation---but Milton keeps carping about I don’t have insurance---the same thing my dad used on me when I was sixteen and wanted to borrow the car to take my friends out for joyrides---

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So how would one go about getting inside a UFO or even seeing one?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Having a 16 year old, the insurance line kills. LOL

Are humans monitored 24/7 by the God reps.?

We had some very strange storms in Chicago the past few days.
Although they were just storms, the lightening above the clouds was way different then anything I have ever seen. Thought maybe the Gala event entertainment committee had and Olympic component or an air show.

Archeologists just found a 4000BC ancient city in Iran. This supposedly destroyed there previous ideas about the Mesopotamia cradle thing. Any views on that?

Anthropologists are now also messed up over the migration of the Indians and the Americas....apparently many believe that the Bering streight idea could not have happened. Any take?

I have spitloads of fun telling my college daughter that her astronomy teacher just may not be right. When I told her bits and pieces of your work, she insisted that I was misinformed. I asked her to mention it to her esteemed Uof I proffesors. She declined. Of course, in his last lecture he said that there was very little water on Mars.

Most astronomers have the sun as a nuclear reactor, is that accurate?

Bizarr as it seems, there is a theory that our earth tactonics happened because the earth increased in size...any take on that?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by luis9343
So then what am i supposed to think, lol, sorry if you've explained this all before. So whats our origin, by who, how, when, where, why, etc.

None of us can tell anyone what to think---everyone will make that decision on their own, it’s part of the bureaucracy on this planet---most will go with the flow---the easy stuff, because it’s easy.---religious institutions and governments have set up many easy to understand concepts that any hairless ape can make their own.

What we believe makes no difference at all; if it did there would be no hope for this planet

It’s not what we believe but how we handle our life and the situation we find ourselves in that is important.

The other stuff you asked has been addressed several times in this thread---for those interested.

i agree, i meant what should i think according to your ideas, etc, to make them make sense. I try to believe what makes most sense and is most realistic, i am always open to new ideas etc, but i need to know how they work, make sense and fit in to take them seriously. I guess i gota start diggin into the 170 pages to find out, lol.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Still catching up on the reading of all the posts but I do have a few questions which just hit me recently...

What are the purpose of animals, and are the same ETs responsible for creating our bodies responsible for creating them?

Also, if the activity of dreaming is interaction of one soul with another, why is it that soulless creatures (i.e. rats) exhibit the same brainwave patterns as when they are physically active when they are in REM sleep? I guess what I'm getting at is, what is the true purpose of dreaming?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Thank you for posting your experiences and sharing your knowledge with us. You simply dismiss it as a "peek" behind the curtain, but to me it means so much more. I only first read your blog a few hours ago. When I was done, I went downtairs to get some food, I felt a tingling sensation all over my body, and I couldn't help but think, Is my soul glowing brighter because of this new found awareness?

I'm one of those individuals who will trust anyone until they've done something to break that trust. Perhaps it is not wise for me to behave in such a manner but it's just the way I am.

I have a few questions for you and I hope you will be able to answer them.

From what you've shared with us, it seems that our bodies are essentially a prison for our souls. But our souls are here for a reason. In some cases it maybe for growth/learning and others maybe here for punishment. I'm 20 years old at the moment and for my entire life I have been uncomfortable in this body of mine. For my entire life I've been staring up at the night sky feeling a desperate longing to be 'up there'. At the same time I've observed personality traits in myself that even I find undesirable. I don't think I am a good person. I have felt alot of sadness/anger in my lfe and although for years I've tried to please others, it seems like I was only doing so to please myself.

So I ask you. Do you think I'm one of the souls who have been sent her to be punished? If so, what can a person like me possibly do to be forgiven. I don't want to be stuck here forever.

Earlier in this thread you mention night terrors. This sent a chill up my spine as I experienced night terrors when I was a child. A paralysing fear that felt like a weight was on top of me pinning me to my bed. and although I screamed for my mother nothing but a whisper escaped my lips. I also sleepwalked frequently as a child, on one occasion I walked 2 kilometres from my home in the dead of night towards my primary school. And I did it involuntarily like I was sitting in the back of my mind watching the world through my own eyes like it was a movie, I even remember following someone, that is why i got out of bed.

Can you give me your opinion on these experiences I had as a child? Do you think I was contacted?

Okay enough about me, let's get to the global questions.

There are many different races of humans on ths Earth, generalisations such as White, Black, Asian, Oriental etc. It is clear that each race has their own social obstacles to overcome, some more than others. I think it is fair to say that Whites are generalised as having it a bit easier. Does that mean minorities are vessels for those souls who are being punished? I've noticed in certain Asian and Oriental cultures that some of their monks strive to achieve Enlightenment. Is this a way for the punished soul to attain a higher level?

I like some of the people here at ATS, am feeling a bit lost, perhaps that is why we are here, trying to find a truth that makes sense to us. Your truth makes sense to me and in a way confirms things perhaps I've always known. Thank you for putting it in a form that can be digested easily. A script? Makes perfect sense for this Hollywood culture I was raised in.

Anyway, Sleeper, thank you again for taking the time to open our minds.

-Daniel.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

You need to contact your congressmen and ask really nicely---if that don’t work become invaluable in a high tech industry and “they” might recruit you.

There are other ways but they rarely let you remember and it often happens early mornings---but I can’t arrange the deal for anyone other than select relatives---and none of them are interested---go figure!

I might be stretching a bit on that last part---

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There are other ways but they rarely let you remember and it often happens early mornings---but I can’t arrange the deal for anyone other than select relatives---and none of them are interested---go figure!

Sleeper! My dearest and long-lost Cousin...

...sorry. Couldn't resist.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo

You need to contact your congressmen and ask really nicely---if that don’t work become invaluable in a high tech industry and “they” might recruit you.

I might be stretching a bit on that last part---

But aren't we all connected...? ;0.

Congressmen?

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Kappo]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Having a 16 year old, the insurance line kills. LOL

Yeah been there twice with my two---

Are humans monitored 24/7 by the God reps.?

They let us take potty breaks alone but everything else is fair game---we are never alone---scary for those who believe all their evil thoughts remain hidden in their skulls.

We had some very strange storms in Chicago the past few days.
Although they were just storms, the lightening above the clouds was way different then anything I have ever seen. Thought maybe the Gala event entertainment committee had and Olympic component or an air show.

Just because they are supreme beings don’t mean they don’t like to party hard and loud---lol

All that static electricity is an excellent shield to cover large activity over cities.

Archeologists just found a 4000BC ancient city in Iran. This supposedly destroyed there previous ideas about the Mesopotamia cradle thing. Any views on that?

I have mentioned something about Mesopotamia in this thread somewhere but my comments on it would be politically unsavory especially concerning that particular era.

Anthropologists are now also messed up over the migration of the Indians and the Americas....apparently many believe that the Bering streight idea could not have happened. Any take?

The American Indians are not Asians or Europeans and they didn’t cross the Bering Strait---but unless we stuff some peotie into a peace pipe and smoke it I can’t tell you from where they hail

I have spitloads of fun telling my college daughter that her astronomy teacher just may not be right. When I told her bits and pieces of your work, she insisted that I was misinformed. I asked her to mention it to her esteemed Uof I proffesors. She declined. Of course, in his last lecture he said that there was very little water on Mars.

----anyway, we can’t drag anyone to the mountain, let alone up it. Everyone mush seek their own answers.

For now it might be best to let her be indoctrinated into the system---college and the age that she is at is difficult enough---and focus is way more important than enlightenment at that stage---besides, everyone’s enlightenment is different.

Most astronomers have the sun as a nuclear reactor, is that accurate?

If the sun was a nuclear reactor wouldn’t our skin being falling off by now?---lol

The sun is not a nuclear reactor---but my pregnant sun didn’t do well on my other thread so I will not go into what the sun is yet---I don’t get paid enough to be a comedian to the skeptics---
----so until I can make is sound reasonable I’ll keep it to myself

Bizarr as it seems, there is a theory that our earth tactonics happened because the earth increased in size...any take on that?

The earth grows in size every second because of the tons of dust, space debris, and solar energy that falls onto it non stop. All that new mass puts more pressure on the interior and the continents spread out like love handles

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sleeper, when I was talking to my friend selfless ages ago, we were talking about something and I remember I saw something in the corner of my eye, to the left in the corner and I felt like I had been slapped. Selfless said that was good I think (how nice) and I don't think he said what it was. Do you know?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sleeper:

Why is it that no good deed goes unpunished? Are we upsetting some kind of balance?

Don't tell me its my imagination because it is not.

If you don't give me a straight answer I'm not loaning Milton any more
dresses and you know what that means.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by meller
What are the purpose of animals, and are the same ETs responsible for creating our bodies responsible for creating them?

It’s another department in the organization.

Animals are part of the ecosystem of earth---they eat things with seeds in them and spread the seed around---birds are really good at getting seeds distributed across large landmasses.

Animals are also a very important food source for other animals and humans. Without horses, camels, and cattle humans would not have been able to do much before the industrial age.

Also, if the activity of dreaming is interaction of one soul with another, why is it that soulless creatures (i.e. rats) exhibit the same brainwave patterns as when they are physically active when they are in REM sleep? I guess what I'm getting at is, what is the true purpose of dreaming?

The purpose of dreaming for humans is twofold. We humans are hit with massive amounts of info every waking hour---as are animals---and the computer brains of both humans and animals have to make sense of this information and store it in the appropriate slot.

Humans can be contacted during their sleep by higher entities and we can also delve into other experiences that are locked away in our subconscious minds---from past lives---visits to other places, planets and dimensions---most dreams are bizarre because they take place in a very different reality than what we have here on earth.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yes, but those tactics are used to mannipulate for the purpose of gain.
So what does Sleeper gain from being full of #? Money, book sales, hot chicks? More like nada, zip, zilch. You're right with your pointing out of a very easilly created mannipulation and sales pitch that's practiced in every court, used car lot, adn bank abroad, but wrong simply in this case, because the author has nothing to gain and everything to lose.
Perhaps he wins an alien button that sings christmas jingles for being
so mannipulative. I also like how you point out where and why you stopped reading by behaving exactly as the people he was describing in the portion of text where you stopped reading. That was funny, predictable, and funny.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokingGun420
Sleeper,

Thank you for posting your experiences and sharing your knowledge with us. You simply dismiss it as a "peek" behind the curtain, but to me it means so much more. I only first read your blog a few hours ago. When I was done, I went downtairs to get some food, I felt a tingling sensation all over my body, and I couldn't help but think, Is my soul glowing brighter because of this new found awareness?

Hi Gun,

Could be

I'm one of those individuals who will trust anyone until they've done something to break that trust. Perhaps it is not wise for me to behave in such a manner but it's just the way I am.

I have a few questions for you and I hope you will be able to answer them.

From what you've shared with us, it seems that our bodies are essentially a prison for our souls. But our souls are here for a reason. In some cases it maybe for growth/learning and others maybe here for punishment. I'm 20 years old at the moment and for my entire life I have been uncomfortable in this body of mine. For my entire life I've been staring up at the night sky feeling a desperate longing to be 'up there'. At the same time I've observed personality traits in myself that even I find undesirable. I don't think I am a good person. I have felt alot of sadness/anger in my lfe and although for years I've tried to please others, it seems like I was only doing so to please myself.

So I ask you. Do you think I'm one of the souls who have been sent her to be punished? If so, what can a person like me possibly do to be forgiven. I don't want to be stuck here forever.

If you can see the stains on your own soul you are ahead of the crowd---but even though we are forgiven for most of our faults past and present we still have to do the time---pay the price.

But how much hell you need go through while doing your time is left in your hands---it realy is not rocket science---grab hate and envy by the balls if you have to and get rid of it. Then work on your ego.

I know it is easier said than done---so start out slow---but it’s your life---and you have to decide how much hell you wish to live in and for how long.

Earlier in this thread you mention night terrors. This sent a chill up my spine as I experienced night terrors when I was a child. A paralysing fear that felt like a weight was on top of me pinning me to my bed. and although I screamed for my mother nothing but a whisper escaped my lips. I also sleepwalked frequently as a child, on one occasion I walked 2 kilometres from my home in the dead of night towards my primary school. And I did it involuntarily like I was sitting in the back of my mind watching the world through my own eyes like it was a movie, I even remember following someone, that is why i got out of bed.

Can you give me your opinion on these experiences I had as a child? Do you think I was contacted?

Depends on why you are here now, and if you have made any improvement since you came here.

There are entities that can claim us under certain circumstances---in your situation they were obviously stopped, therefore you are not a lost cause---take every opportunity to move in the right direction

Okay enough about me, let's get to the global questions.

There are many different races of humans on ths Earth, generalisations such as White, Black, Asian, Oriental etc. It is clear that each race has their own social obstacles to overcome, some more than others. I think it is fair to say that Whites are generalised as having it a bit easier. Does that mean minorities are vessels for those souls who are being punished? I've noticed in certain Asian and Oriental cultures that some of their monks strive to achieve Enlightenment. Is this a way for the punished soul to attain a higher level?

There is a fine line between punishment and some other stuff that I can’t address now---but skin color or culture is not a tag of what people are made of or why they are here.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join