It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siblin

Originally posted by sleeper
You know Siblin attacking me is one thing but trying to make others feel bad for posting here is spiteful

The drooling comment was more directed at whatever your motivation may be, not the posters here. I also used to be interested in what you had to say way back when, remember? Your posts are a mixture of reason and nonsense, and coupling that with your apparent likeability makes it hard to sort things out sometimes. I realize I said I wouldn't post here again, but I wanted to make it known that I was not intending to insult any people who are asking questions and whatnot. Some are probably still going to think that I was, but oh well. Okay. I'm done. Even if I'm called a raging hippopotamus with PMS, I won't be tempted again.
Later, all. Have fun.

Hello Siblin.

Thanks for your comments.

There is no need for you to tell us of your coming and going. The attitude you have now toward us is just a phase you are going through. I myself have learned how to be more tolerant of other people's 'whatever you want to call it' postitions and/or statements, etc. Things change as time passes and hopefully we'll all grow more expansive hearts and minds in our attitudes towards each other. And, so far as I am concerned you are welcome to come back anytime you wish, and you really don't need to explain yourself to anyone, ask your questions and make your comments, and try to enjoy yourself and the company of your peers if you like. Via con Dios...

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sleeper is the summerian god known as Enki/Ea still living?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi Again Sleeper,
I have been re-reading your posts and noticed (in 2005) that your knowledge has increased. Has ET been allowing more memory in the last few years (or directly imparting more knowledge). Have you previously been aware of all that you post here and just didn't have 'permission' to reveal those thing? also:

Question: If Atlantis came and went before this iteration of humanity, how is it that we 'know' about it?

Question: What does a "brand new soul" know? Is there some basic training before entering the human condition?

Question: Here's the big one; how many lifetimes until we are free of the human experience? Dozens, hundreds, thousands? I suspect you will say "it depends", but give us a ballpark figure.

Regards,
Mike klotz

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi sleeper

I posted a question on this thread (with reference to the theory of UFOs being organic) about a hundred years ago, which you kindly answered, and was wondering if you'd be so kind as to answer another?

Please forgive me if this has been asked before (as you can imagine, it's difficult to trawl through all of the previous questions). Even though I have formed a personal opinion that ET exists through a lifelong study of the phenomena, why haven't I ever seen a UFO? Gotta tell you, it's seriously annoying!!

Am I doing something wrong?

Now, I don't walk around scanning the skies all the time, but I do...how do I put it...pay attention. Despite this; nothing. Not a light, triangle, disc or sphere. I've met people who have seen all sorts of ariel anomalies, and all of them were solid, level headed folk. I class myself in the same way.

This post may smack of being a whine, however let me assure you that I'm not desperate to see a UFO, but wouldn't complain If I did!! So, what do I do to alleiviate this drought?

Thanks for your time.

Edit: My wife, who has just read my post, kindly reminded me that she has seen lights in the sky, very close to the house we now own in Dublin, sometime before we met. She had to leave the room she was observing it from as she became frightened.
She does not subscribe to any belief in extraterrestial life. In fact, she could be described as being a card carrying skeptic. This, as you can gather from the above question, somewhat galls me.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,
Since you're with the "good guy" ETs and from what I can gather, their motive is to help us develop technologically, what is the motive of the "bad guy" ETs? Can you expand on this conflict and the intentions of each side, or many sides?

Hi zen,

There are the lost ETs and then the competing ETs. The competing ETs are allied against the bad/lost ones, and there are many variations of these type entities. Some of the undesirables are part human part something else. They may have souls or some semblance of what is left of a soul that has become ragged from being on the run.

Why are these undesirable entities allowed to exist? Some of them provided services; also their numbers grow as lost souls fall further away and become unreachable. Eventually they get rounded up and taken somewhere for disposal---it’s an ongoing process

The competing ETs seem to prefer more third world like conditions for mankind. They believe harsh conditions are a sure way to enlightenment, or complete failure---not for all but for many more people. Monks who practiced self-denial and mutilation on themselves are good examples of these ideas.

Unfortunately what is going on behind the scenes is not so black and white---it’s incredibly complex stuff to try and explain without me sounding political or insensitive

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by West Coast
So just how do you know all this stuff Mr. sleeper?

A strange duck named Milton emails me the info---
---he tried text messages but can’t get a handle on all that new fangled stuff.

Good enough. I'll take it. Signs anyone? That water did the trick.

Now you know---just put a loaded water pistol on the nightstand before your go to bed and you’ll have nothing to worry about---

PS change the water frequently or else it will not work---

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by meller
Sleeper, Is the earth (or any other planet for that matter) "alive"? And if so, does it have a soul?

All matter is “alive”---so all planets are alive---but matter doesn’t have a soul

What in this universe is not a "machine" (other than the soul)?

Souls are the only thing that are not matter, or machine.

But there are things above the soul and there are many different types of souls---that I can’t go into---but something too scoff about for those who don’t even believe in souls period---

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
I find this strange since I would assume human-like ET's are made out of flesh and bone--or something similar. So how would a bullet piercing an organ of theirs not kill them?

Some ET bodies are as fragile as tissue paper---but not to humans---ETs have gadgets and they have powerful minds that can stop anything and everything human.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

Some time ago I saw some reports that there was a young man who was holed-up inside of a large tree trunk meditating and they said that he was living on oxygen, and all he needed was the air he was breating to survive, for quite some time. Then he and the story sort of vanished from the news media. You might have read about it in the papers or seen it on TV? I think they called him "Buddha Boy", or something like that?

(Here, I found one of the stories on him, and inserted the link in an edit.)

Buddha Boy (In the article it says that he seems to be getting some kind of energy from the Sun as he has more vitality during the day time. Since that energy is blocked during the night time, when he appears to lose that vitality somewhat, it would seem to be that energy is some kind of 'material' world energy? What say you, Sleeper?)

Hi Rudolph,

The food we eat is nothing more than concentrated sunshine. Some entities can absorb more of it than normal humans who must consume it from plants and animals rather than directly

Also, legends speak of certain mystics who had the ability to survive without eating or drinking, living just on the air that they were breathing, somehow getting all of the 'essence of life' or 'chi' that they needed from the air. Where does their consciousness go during these 'meditations'?

Many past and present mystics are not human

Their consciousness can go wherever they desire---while maintaining a presence here on earth---talk about two faced

Is this kind of thing (living without food or drink) possible for humans here on Earth or for other living beings elsewhere in the universe? And, if so, what makes it possible?

Humans on earth can do without food for a few weeks, but become susceptible to ailments---humans are not designed to operate without food

Entities on other more advance worlds do not need food for nourishment---but they do sometimes eat for pleasure.

What makes it possible is energy levels of the mind---which is capable of manipulating energy that covers every inch of the universe---like that shock you get when walking on carpet

This also, somewhat, reminds me of how bears and other animals have the ability to hybernate through harsh winters without eating and drinking, only to wake up in the spring... with a hearty appetite. Where does the bear's consciousness go during hybernation?

Hibernating machines like bears are programmed to use very little energy during their sleep---and their animal “spirits” doesn’t go anywhere---it turns off like a light bulb. Only a few vital circuits in the brain remain on as the bear idles---hibernates.

Do humans and other creatures also have the same some sort of inate potential to do the same kind of thing?

Humans are not fed food when they get taken by ETs---unless they enter into other planets for extended periods.

Also, do souls have some sort of ability to 'hybernate'?

Oh yeah, there are many in hibernation---between lives---and for other reasons

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You mentioned up there about lost ET souls or something (forgetting the details). My friend was explaining some stuff to me and he said that, there were 'good' souls and 'evil' souls, except the souls are not really evil, they're just lost and make up stuff to help them. He said, I think, that ETs in general were from the lost pool, (I think we started talking about this because I asked if we could reincarnate into animals, ET, etc. and he said it wasn't like that I think) but I'm sure I must've read him wrong anyway. He also said that the greys were from another dimensions to experiment on humans, but they don't experiment on some of us.. Was that all true?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper is the summerian god known as Enki/Ea still living?

Certainly, but does not go by that earthly name and much of the legend is more symbolic than literal---the real name is hidden by request

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_klotz
Hi Again Sleeper,
I have been re-reading your posts and noticed (in 2005) that your knowledge has increased. Has ET been allowing more memory in the last few years (or directly imparting more knowledge). Have you previously been aware of all that you post here and just didn't have 'permission' to reveal those thing? also:

Hi mike,

My wife says I have a “big head” but I just don’t see it when I look in the mirror---

I get new info on a regular basis but I have to sift through lots of it

Question: If Atlantis came and went before this iteration of humanity, how is it that we 'know' about it?

Because many people who were not of that city did visit and remembered it---many other cities continued afterword that was not a part of them. Additionally info was passed down orally by mysterious people to other people.

Question: What does a "brand new soul" know? Is there some basic training before entering the human condition?

Souls come off the production line knowing as much as a fourteen year old girl---“everything” that there is to know---lol

But we are not information vessels we are integrity vessels---or nothing at all.

All knowledge exists---souls do not bring knowledge into the world they borrow it---take it from the vault or are given some of it as a gift.

There is a kind of basic training before life on earth type planets begins

Question: Here's the big one; how many lifetimes until we are free of the human experience? Dozens, hundreds, thousands? I suspect you will say "it depends", but give us a ballpark figure.

Not less than fifty---and the sky is the limit---but there is a cutoff and a really big dumpster.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hello Siblin.

Earlier I made a post addressed to you, and the last sentence was supposed to be this link:

Vaya con Dios...

I tried to get this link into the earlier post, but the edit time expired, so I'm providing the link here, as a sort of 'late edit' to that previous post.

The link leads to Freddy Fender's version of the song. Once you get to his MySpace page, you might have to double-click on the song titled, "Vaya con Dios", if you'd like to hear it for old times sake. There are some other of Freddy's songs there to hear as well.

I should warn you that if you have a slow computer it might take a little time for the page to load and the song to play, but a nice good old Freddy Fender song is worth the wait. He started out as a Mexican crop picker, then went on to hit it big in the music business, etc.

I got a kick out of hearing the song again after all these years. Maybe you will too?

Thanks again.

[edit on 8/14/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
You mentioned up there about lost ET souls or something (forgetting the details). My friend was explaining some stuff to me and he said that, there were 'good' souls and 'evil' souls, except the souls are not really evil, they're just lost and make up stuff to help them. He said, I think, that ETs in general were from the lost pool, (I think we started talking about this because I asked if we could reincarnate into animals, ET, etc. and he said it wasn't like that I think) but I'm sure I must've read him wrong anyway.

Not all ETs are from the lost pool---a few are

He also said that the greys were from another dimensions to experiment on humans, but they don't experiment on some of us.. Was that all true?

Humans are not experiments---humans are in training to find out if they qualify to be human---if they do, they get to move up the ladder and do the real neat stuff.

All it takes is to do the right thing in every situation---over and over again even when we would rather not because the people we have to deal with don’t merit it.

This life will throw stuff at us all the time until we die---how much they throw at us depends on what they think we can handle---they do let up and life can be enjoyable---but that is not any indication that you have earned it---because good and bad happen to all of us regardless

Simply do the right thing in every situation---that is valuable info very few get---and fewer use.

But doing the right thing can be embarrassing and some people will see it as weakness---the right thing is not easy, and very few can stomach doing it more than once or twice before they get back in line with everyone else.

Integrity pays great dividends in the short and long run

Sorry didn’t mean to get on the old soapbox

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_klotz
Hi Again Sleeper,

Regards,
Mike klotz

Hello Mike_klotz.

I would say, on average, about 1,200. (I'm just curious to see, how close I can come to whatever Sleeper says. I think I just might be starting to 'dial' into that frequency that tells you things. Just as curious as you are. That's the number that sort of jumped into my head.)

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hey sleeper,

You say there are thousands of Earth type planets in this galaxy that are mirror images of our little rock, in terms of culture, race, and technology levels. My question is does ET keep themselves behind the scenes on all Earth-type planets like this one, or is there presence common knowledge on some, but not all. Also, under what circumstaces do they reveal themselves?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sleeper,

While I'm probably always going to be stuck in the world of not knowing what is going on, that never seems to stop me from asking questions of people who's intent seems good. I have a very small question to ask, I hope it is not too small to be a bother:

Assume you experience a particularly traumatizing event. One that is not easy to handle. The kind most people don't get until very near the end of their lives.

Then assume that through some perseverance and perhaps a lot of luck, you manage to come up with what seems to be a solution to the problem.

Later, you remember a conversation with a disembodied voice asking you how you arrived at the solution. When you explain the answer, the voice simply says, "Fascinating."

What is going on? Do you have any take on that situation?
Thanks again.

And on the premise that we are not in (complete) isolation tanks for a reason, here's a wide open question:

Is there anything we can do to help each other with integrity, or it is entirely an internal battle? For example, AA seems to help some people focus on their families and off of the bottle. Should people take pleasure from helping the other people in the group, or is that indicative of ego? This question is not to insinuate anything, but just to probe your perspective on these issues in relation to the individual versus the group in attainment.

Thanks as always.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

quoted by sleeper:
Simply do the right thing in every situation---that is valuable info very few get---and fewer use.
Do you think that if we vote for say a politition that wants to give us health care for free that it will probably earn us another go round in this "hell hole" or similar? Or can we ask for a free ride from time to time and get by with it?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by meller
Sleeper, Is the earth (or any other planet for that matter) "alive"? And if so, does it have a soul?

All matter is “alive”---so all planets are alive---but matter doesn’t have a soul

What in this universe is not a "machine" (other than the soul)?

Souls are the only thing that are not matter, or machine.

But there are things above the soul and there are many different types of souls---that I can’t go into---but something too scoff about for those who don’t even believe in souls period---

Hello Sleeper.

Reading this post I became curious about your statements about souls being the only things that are not matter or machine. It made me wonder about AI, Artificial Intelligence, about what role it plays in the scheme of things? In what sense is Artificial Intelligence artificial?

Some folks predict that in the near future there is a point where machines, like ones more advanced than our computers will become self conscious. I have even heard about biological computers that are in the works which might also relate to this question. Will machines eventually attain the same kind of self consciousness that humans and other higher entities have?

And, will these machines ever develop into creatures who can possess or have souls of their own (a sort of deus ex machina, etc.)?

And if this is possible, is there a limit to what AI souls can become?

Would the AI entities become somewhat similarly as useful as, or even more useful than human soul containers are in playing a part in the development of super-souls?

Can you tell us about the relationship the so called 'over-soul' plays in all this?

And again, what part can I personally play in helping out?

Thanks again.

PS: This reminds me of a part of some strange poem I can hardly remember. It went: 'Felt like a seed on your land. Felt like a grain on your sand. Felt like the tide left me here." Yeah, I know... you want to know what I was smoking, right?

[edit on 8/14/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Sleeper, 50 LIVES! Holy replay button batman!
You mean to tell me there are people here from the time of Christ and beyond? Man I think its time to just sit back and enjoy the ride. I was guessing at best this was my second time around, if that’s the case I am going to have to settle in for the long run. That sure puts a different perspective on everything. What will earth be like in 3500 years?
Do you know how many trips around the soul machine you have takin?

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join