It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pimple like thing on penis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
OK try not to laugh or anything this is serious.

Well i finally started worring about this thing on my john. Its about a couple of inches below the top and on the shaft. It basically looks like a big white bump, at first i thought it was a pimple but it wouldnt pop (lol i no its sick), anyway i remember that i noticed this thing when i was 12 after i just started noticing the big changes in my body... Anyway i dont no what it is i mean it looks liek a pimple but it doesnt want to pop and i had it for years now ( about to go to college). What is this thing i am worried that it may be something liek a tumor.

dont laugh!!!!lol!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I imagine you weren't sexually active at 12, so I doubt it's a sexually transmitted disease.

But, I'd go to a doctor and get it checked out anyway, probably something benign, but you never know.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I would also suggest you go see your doctor asap.

Have you noticed it change in size or color or anything ? A doctor would be the best person to get advice from.

All the best

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Genital warts.

Go see a doctor, have him fix it, and you'll have a dancing banana in no time.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Try Proactive Solution. It worked for P Diddy 'cause like he said........."I can't be havin' any pimples on my face know what I mean."

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A tip for all men. If you have a "pimple" on your penis don't try to pop it.

Likely it is a swollen Lymph Node and touching it at all is going to make it worse. If it is a swollen lymph node stay away from any sexual activity for no less than a week (this includes solo activity).

As for your case ATSGUY, go see your doctor. When dealing with something like this you don't want to take any risk of allowing things to get worse. Since you have had this since you are 12 and haven't done anything about it so far it tells me that you may have some fear of seeing a doctor. If that is the case you are going to have to suck it up and get it done. The alternative won't be pretty.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
OK try not to laugh or anything this is serious.

Well i finally started worring about this thing on my john. Its about a couple of inches below the top and on the shaft. It basically looks like a big white bump, at first i thought it was a pimple but it wouldnt pop (lol i no its sick), anyway i remember that i noticed this thing when i was 12 after i just started noticing the big changes in my body... Anyway i dont no what it is i mean it looks liek a pimple but it doesnt want to pop and i had it for years now ( about to go to college). What is this thing i am worried that it may be something liek a tumor.

dont laugh!!!!lol!!!

Two things I want to tell you

1. Go to a doctor NOW, please. I don't mean to shout but this is not something to put off anymore. You will need your "John" in college. You will be using it frequently I would hope.

2. Do not post pictures. No no no, don't even think about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
2. Do not post pictures. No no no, don't even think about it.

I was thinking the exact same thing!

I actualliy went to my doctor today, and actually thought of asking this of him, but I thought asking about another guy's penis might be misinterpreted so I didn't.

You need to find your own doctor!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
it hasnt changed in size at all throughout the years since i was 12...it just there watching me...

Also ummm i dont feel well....lets put it this way

"doc, i got a big pimp on my penis...its kind of white you want to look"

yea i dunno maybe i should just try to use some acne medication on it.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It could be a boil. Go to a doctor and have that bad boy lanced.

Umbrax, I wasn't aware that there are any lymph nodes in the penis.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well you are the Doctor, Dr. Love. And, being Dr. Love, I'd suspect this is your area of expertise.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well, as a doctor I'm not aware of any lymph nodes in a penis. I'm more a doctor like Dr. Ruth and less a doctor like Dr. Kevorkian.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
"doc, i got a big pimp on my penis...its kind of white you want to look"

Dude, a doctor isn't going to think twice about looking at your penis in a professional manner. You don't have to worry. Do you realize some doctors spend most of their working days probing inside people's butts looking for cancer? Looking at a bump on your "john" would be a walk in the park compared to that!

Don't worry about being frank with a doctor, they aren't going to make fun of you or judge you in any way, they're there to look at you scientifically and help you.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm no doctor but you need to see one. I don't know much and i don't want to scare you but it might be gonnoria(can't spell). I know it's an STD but i think i could possibly be transmitted from your parents. This is primarily based on an episode of House I saw so make of it what you will.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Lol beleive me i do not have gonnohria, It doesnt hurt when i pee or anything. My package is completely fine there are no problems. I just think that my little friend is kind of annoying and i want him gone, its just one little pimple thing almost noticible but barely.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
you really should see a doctor

Just a thought....could it be a genital wart (candylomata accuminata) ?

This condition is contagious and can have serious consequences for you and partners.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm posting here.

Scar tissue from a tick or other insect bite?

Roper

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ewwwwwwww man it aint no genital wart...belive me this is no sexually related disease. Infact it is hardly noticible except a little bit when i am up and atom.

lol maybe i should post a pic....lol jp

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It sounds like a benign cyst. A tiny excess of flesh that often just idiosyncratically pops up especially around mucous membrane or fleshy areas. lol

I wouldn't worry about it. But do let a doctor see it. For heaven's sakes it's not a strip show for them.

I was at the clinic the other day to get a refill for my exzema cream and the fellow beside me was having a prostate problem. He was distraught that it was a female doctor.

It was kind of cute, his shy innocence. He wasn't being sexist or anything, he was just really scared to talk to her about it and get examined.

So just bite the bullet if just to relieve your mind and go to the doctors for a check up.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It sounds like you have a clogged sebaceous gland. I'm looking for some information on them that I will post a link to. I seriously doubt your friend is going to fall off if it has not worsened since you found it so many years ago. Has the appearance changed at all?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join