pimple like thing on penis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Find out from a professional what it is, if its benign it just may be an advantage to you.

Your problem reminded me of an Aussie guy i used to work with about twenty years ago,this guy lived a life most only dream about.He owned an smallish island off Papa New Guinea where he built a house for his Papa New Guinean wife and himself.

We were being payed what would be terrific money nowadays then,i asked him what he needed money for,he said to buy a bigger boat,his wife has to travel 20 kilometers to the main land for supplies and she does it in a little dingy and when he needs money he works in Australia his wife has to take him to the mainland to catch a plane.

Anywho he told me when he got married he was given three pearls by some native males which was the custom among the men and he was instructed to pierce a hole in the skin around the head of his penis and insert the pearls,which is supposed to be pleasurable to women.Debatable i`d say.

He carried on with his story, he showed the pearls to his wife who was well pleased she said I`ll get them set in my ring,he replied you`ll get them set in your ...........alright.

I cannot know if his story is true it is however what he told me.

If it is benign and you see it as a benefit,just make sure to try it out with the lights off before showing her and telling her what it is.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well thats good, just dont get gonnorhea...yeah you def dont want that......trust me. :-/

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well my friend, it seems we share something in common, or atleast did.

I Believe i had the same thing as you, and it is nothing to worry about. You are describing what i had almost to the letter. One day i just bit the bullet and went to the doctor.

all you have to remember is that this is what these people do every single day. You might feel stupid the first time, but please just go and get it over with, its obviously praying on your mind.

I dont want to scare you into anything but mine actualy started to grow in the time between seeing the doctor and gettng an apointment at the hospital, howver it turned out to be harmless and was taken care of in a jiffy.

I you do have questions and dont feel you want to ask it in the open u2u me by all means!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It does sound like a sebacious cyst. I had the same thing once in my twenties. Rather than see the doc, even though I hadn't been active in any way for some months I panicked and ran down to the clap clinic where they informed me it was a cyst and nothing to worry about (but as your here we'll give you a quick once over) this resulted in me having all sorts of medieval torture like instruments being prodded 'where the sun don't shine'. In retrospect I should've just gone to my doctor and been booked in for day surgery to have it removed. Still I did get a clean bill of sexual health out of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
In retrospect I should've just gone to my doctor and been booked in for day surgery to have it removed. Still I did get a clean bill of sexual health out of it.

Not to tell you what to do, you really should have that "once over" every six months, or at the least a year, if you have multiple sexual partners during that time frame. Certain STD's are not always detectable (HPV for instance, which does not always manifest itself in a visible wart.) It is fair to yourself, and your sex partners to have that clean bill of sexual health. I know some of the testing techniques are indeed torture for males, but it's better than what may appear in later stages.

Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well I now do have a check up once a year out of habit, although six months is probably better. Still for the past 18 months I've been celibate anyway so it's all acedemic at the moment.

But your right it is good practice.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
have you had that thang looked at yet ??

We are all waiting to hear to hear the diagnosis man

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i havent gotten it checked yet, hopefully by next month, i am actually in no haste.

apperently it sweled up in size to around and inch in diamater, some girl thought it was amazingly orgazmic...one thing led to another and another next thing you now all the girls want a peice of me and my horrible deformation on the side of my penis. so i have acutally grown attatched to the little guy...lol

yea that was a joke i cant wait to get ride of it...sry if the little joke was sick.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I can't believe you haven't gotten it taken care of yet.
:bash:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
hey it really doesnt bother me much, i mean i will get it checked out, but since i know what it is and its small, really small. I have been busy these couple of weeks and never really had time but rest asure i will get it checked.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
hey it really doesnt bother me much, i mean i will get it checked out, but since i know what it is and its small, really small. I have been busy these couple of weeks and never really had time but rest asure i will get it checked.

Your next post should be what you did to take care of your little ATSGUY. Please stop your scheudule and get'er done. OK?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I cant inagine you have not had that puppy looked at yet! I am sure it is a cyst, but make sure! This is your Penis we are talking about and for the next 40-50 years it will be your most important organ, you dont want to lose it do you?

Go to a clinic at least. Save your penis.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
well i went to the doctor today, and the doc checked out my cyst. I said should i get it out, he said no its perfectly normal for people to have cyst in that are. He says its not dangerious or anything but i still would have liked to have it taken out.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

well i went to the doctor today, and the doc checked out my cyst. I said should i get it out, he said no its perfectly normal for people to have cyst in that are. He says its not dangerious or anything but i still would have liked to have it taken out.

Ahhh, young grasshopper, you did not take the advice that I gave you on page 2 of this thread:

"If you see a doc and he says, "Oh, that's just a cyst." Tell him when you are erect it bothers you (even though it probably doesn't). Tell him you want it removed, you don't like the way it looks. Get it done."

You should have said, "M'kay doc, but who wants a cyst down there?" Doctors are insensitive jerks sometimes. Actually, you should have said, "Hey doc, how would you like one of these growing on your schlong?" I got mine taken off when I was young because when I was "excited", it's presence "bothered" me. Plus, it's just "icky weird".

My advice:
Get it cut out, no matter what your folks or doc say.
Go see a plastic surgeon. He'll have no problem cutting it out and will actually do a good job.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i did he sayed maybe you should wait i mean its hardly noticible and...i dunno he was a dick and i didnt feel like expalining things to him.

lol dick...penis humor

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

i did he sayed maybe you should wait i mean its hardly noticible.......

Just remember...
THEY GROW!!!!!!!!

And the bigger it gets, the bigger the incision will be...
....with the possibility of a visual scar. Ick!
The point is to get it taken care of now before it becomes a bigger problem. LOL!

[edit on 29-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If you decide to try and pop it you might want to watch this first. The guy ended up with a bad staph infection.

www.liveleak.com...

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
oh noooooooo i am not even gonna touch it nore have i tried... thats sick, i am just gonna go back and be like look this this is really annoying i just have to get ride of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Its not like they would let you post a picture. Go to the doctor, it could just be some kind of wart or something. You weren't slinging that thing around any frogs.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I sort of have the same problem but mine is barely visible when I'm not erect. So the question is, do I have to get erect in front of a doctor for a proper diagnosis...that would be very akward.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join