It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pimple like thing on penis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Someone else had posted a question in this thread. I was not responding to the OP.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i have another question can a pimple on the penis get as big as one like on your face not to big but about the size of the cotton part of a Q tip?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1969charger

Yes they can get quite large; they're usually caused by ingrown hairs. I suppose you could get blocked pores if you don't clean down there often

If you like to keep that area well groomed you can get this sort of thing frequently! You know, blunt razors and all that...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I'm no Dr either but I volunteer at third world clinics and have for years. IMO it sounds like an ingrown hair. Let us know when you find out.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

I'm pretty sure ATSGUY sorted out his problem a year or two ago :bash:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey Friends, after through investigations, i happen to find a home remedy for the problem "pimples on Penis". An the souliton is ... "Tooth Paste". This could be surprising, the same was for me also.

I have personally tried it and have got positive results. Please remember it is not a overnight solution, it may take a week / few weeks... But you will notice the difference withiin 2-3 days. Never try the tooth "Gel" type, it should be Paste Form.

Best time to apply is before you go to Bed, I mean after the last time you pass urine for the day, just make the portion of te Penis dry and Apply the tooth paste (NOT GEL) and sleep. Have a good / healty results. I'm not a doctor, this is my personal investigation and experience. Pls let me know if anybody got benefited with this idea, then it is wroth sharing the info across.

NEVER APPLY GEL, IF YOU APPLY GEL, IT WILL MAKE THAT PORTION VERY VERY ITCHY, AND CANNOT CONTROL. mAKE SURE IT IS DRY WHEN YOU APPLY.

Apply in the night, leave it the whole night , and also the next day, again in the next night gently wash your penis make it dry apply tooth paste... Good Luck...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
wow yea,

i did a long time ago, he said it wasn't anything serous...a stupid cyst. Thats way back then, but its gone now, actually its been gone for a while cant remember when it went aways...but it was good timing lol

Thank god.

The suspense was killing me.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Boncho are you bored today or have you just been watching too many episodes of Embarrassing Bodies?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Boncho are you bored today or have you just been watching too many episodes of Embarrassing Bodies?

A little of both.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join