It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Influenza found in chemtrails, cause of flu?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose

If youhonestly believe the government was doing experiments on youand your family, this is not the place you should be. If it were my family, I'd be camping out on my congressman's doorstep....

Please tell me a case you know of where someone took such a case to court and won, none that I know of, from what I've read there was a sergeant who took the experimental injections that were given and tried to sue when he found out, the supreme court threw it out thus making it practically impossible for military or former military to sue due to the reasons they cited as their reasoning for throwing it out. Did you read the atsdr about the contaminated water? Though it was during peace time do you really think that for security concerns alone that the water would be allowed to go unchecked? What would happen on your current base right now if someone was so lapse in checking the water supply?

Again, I say, if you have PROOF, go to your congressman!!! Sitting here complaining about it will do nothing. At least try to do something if you think you have been wronged. I guarantee there are THOUSANDS of lawyers would JUMP at the chance to sue the government. And who was this individual that took his case to the Supreme court? You have found links before, although they don't always back up your story...lets see one for this.

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by DontSpyOnMe
John Stadmiller of the Genesis Radio Network reported on the Saturday, Dec. 6 edition of "Real Talk Radio" that influenza strains have been found in chemtrails sprayed over the Tampa Bay area.

Do you realize the temperature, lack of oxygen, and UV at "chemtrail altitude" will kill viruses rather easily?

it has been 'proven' by the anti-chemmie team in the 'painting the sky thread' that these possibly contaminated 'persistent' contrails can occur as low as 3000 ft. the conditions are not so harsh at this altitude.
p.s. i think if they were spraying viruses from planes, we wouldn't necessarily see the trails. i also think that there are always airbourne viruses in the air, so of course testing the air will get a positive test result. i believe in a strong possibility of chemtrails. i don't believe in 'flu-trails'.

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by billybob]

For this one time, due to a U2U from another poster, I have been forced to take billyboob off my ignore list so as to prove what a liar he is. In the above post he spewed:

"it has been 'proven' by the anti-chemmie team in the 'painting the sky thread' that these possibly contaminated 'persistent' contrails can occur as low as 3000 ft. "

That is an outright lie. What was proven by scientific fact, something billybood never gives way to, was the fact that at altitudes as low as 3000 ft msl the ambient air temperature can be below 0 C, while the temp at sea level is in the neighborhood of 20 to 30 C. NOWHERE in that line was it EVER suggested that persistent contrails occur at that level.

Now, as I am a fair man, billybob, I will give you one chance to respond in a coherent, truthful, civil manner, then it's back to the iggy box with you. See if you can avoid the "military is only there to kill hundreds of thousands of people" claptrap this time, aye?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob it has been 'proven' by the anti-chemmie team in the 'painting the sky thread' that these possibly contaminated 'persistent' contrails can occur as low as 3000 ft.
I highly doubt that... give me some information that proves such nonsense.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

it has been 'proven' by the anti-chemmie team in the 'painting the sky thread' that these possibly contaminated 'persistent' contrails can occur as low as 3000 ft.

it was affirmative reaction's claim. nothing has been proven or disproven to me. i only remember contrails being persisitant at very high altitudes. now they seem to me to be forming lower and lasting longer than they used to. what do you think? are they just contrails, or has something changed in the last five to ten years?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   

it has been 'proven' by the anti-chemmie team in the 'painting the sky thread' that these possibly contaminated 'persistent' contrails can occur as low as 3000 ft.

it was affirmative reaction's claim. nothing has been proven or disproven to me. i only remember contrails being persisitant at very high altitudes. now they seem to me to be forming lower and lasting longer than they used to. what do you think? are they just contrails, or has something changed in the last five to ten years?

Please refer to my above post to see why, and also the post that gave the information. NOBODY, especially myself EVER SAID there were"persistant contrails at 3000 feet" as you again claim. You sir, are a liar, plain and simple.

What was pointed out to billyboob, with verifiable scientific proof, is that great temprature inversions occur in our atmosphere. The model shown was for a given day last week when the temprature in an area between Cuba and Florida ranged around 30 C. the temp at 3000 MSL was -5 C. That's all that was proven. No one ever said that "persistant contrails existed" at this altitude, least all me.

If you are going to lie, at least don't pick something so easily disproven, and don't EVER lie about me...I'll ALWAYS prove your untruth.

"always tell the truth...lies are too hard to remember"

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Please refer to my above post to see why, and also the post that gave the information. NOBODY, especially myself EVER SAID there were"persistant contrails at 3000 feet" as you again claim. You sir, are a liar, plain and simple.

What was pointed out to billyboob, with verifiable scientific proof, is that great temprature inversions occur in our atmosphere. The model shown was for a given day last week when the temprature in an area between Cuba and Florida ranged around 30 C. the temp at 3000 MSL was -5 C. That's all that was proven. No one ever said that "persistant contrails existed" at this altitude, least all me.

If you are going to lie, at least don't pick something so easily disproven, and don't EVER lie about me...I'll ALWAYS prove your untruth.

"always tell the truth...lies are too hard to remember"

the topic we were discussing was chemtrails(or persistant contrails, if you like). i said i had seen them being formed at low altitudes(1000 ft.), where the conditions were above freezing, at which point you venomously told me i was an idiot because they could form at 3000 ft. it's all in the other thread for anyone who's actually interested in childish drama. anyway, i'm not into kindagarten wars. i don't lie. can we focus on the topic and forget our personal differences? can it be discussed without hatred?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
From chem. trials to Politics you can count on Affirmative Reaction to always tote the Government Line.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

the topic we were discussing was chemtrails(or persistant contrails, if you like). i said i had seen them being formed at low altitudes(1000 ft.), where the conditions were above freezing, at which point you venomously told me i was an idiot because they could form at 3000 ft. it's all in the other thread for anyone who's actually interested in childish drama. anyway, i'm not into kindagarten wars. i don't lie. can we focus on the topic and forget our personal differences? can it be discussed without hatred?

I point out again, and the thread WILL bear me out, that you are a liar. The thread is exactly as I stated above. If it is different, then prove it. You haven't yet, because you can't. You are caught in a lie. there is no hatred on my part at all...however, I will not be lied about....

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Actually, if the meteorlogical conditions are right, a persistant contrail can form at any altitude. that being said, however, the conditions are rarely right at low altitudes, but it is not imposible.

Fog, after all is little more than a cloud at ground level.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
From chem. trials to Politics you can count on Affirmative Reaction to always tote the Government Line.

As usual, you follow me here to spout your trash. How, praytell, is this toting the government line? You make no sense at all...go away...

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Originally posted by goose

Again, I say, if you have PROOF, go to your congressman!!! Sitting here complaining about it will do nothing. At least try to do something if you think you have been wronged. I guarantee there are THOUSANDS of lawyers would JUMP at the chance to sue the government. And who was this individual that took his case to the Supreme court? You have found links before, although they don't always back up your story...lets see one for this.

No there are not any lawyers wanting to sue the government first off it takes years and years and no lawyer wants to sink that much time and money into a case that he might not win so you are wrong there. Now here is a website that has the government hearing on the subject of military test subjects without their knowledge, please scroll down to 3 (roman numerals) under findings and conclusions and check out A&B, please do not give me that stuff about questionalble website lookup the actual hearings on a government website yourself I'm sure the same info is there word for word, go to www.gulfweb.org...
Also you said you knew what injections you were receiving because they told you, God what a trusting soul you are, I have some oceanfront property in Arizonia I'll let you have for a song, now I told you that, that makes it true, right. BTW this should be especially important to you some of those years that they did some of that stuff and its admitted in the hearings includes the last 19 years also.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DontSpyOnMe

Connecting the dots. I just wanted to report here that on January 7 in San Luis Obispo, California, we would have had clear blue skies from horizon to horizon except for chemtrails that completely covered the sky. On January 8, my UFO discussion group met with 8 people attending. In the following two days, five of the eight people had flu like symptoms, high fever, dry cough, and some loss of appetite. These people including myself were all normal and healthy at the beginning of our meeting but got sick in the next 48 hours. I am back to a normal 97.5 now. It sure is curious how we all got sick shortly after there were heavy chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Larry2323

Because someone in your group was contagious, but not yet showing symptoms. They spread it around, then went home and got sick. This is why MOST disease spreads......contact with people. Rarely can it be pinned on any one person, but people have known about it for eons. Case in point: at a family gathering on Christmas eve, my nephew mentioned that he had not been feeling well, and that a cold was "going around" at work. Two days later, I have a cold. So does his wife. In a group of 14, two people catching something is pretty average.

As to the claim of "chemtrails", you have no notion of the volume of "trail" you are talking about. An "average" cumulus cloud (think what you would draw if told to draw a cloud) contains 550 tons of water. Each. So a single "chemtrail" going from horizon to horizon is over 200 miles long........more than anything can spray. Again that is each.
Kind of puts the notion that "they are spraying us" in a new light, doesn't it? "They" aren't because "they" can't. And that is not taking into account your notion that something MILES away from you and as small (and therefore light) as a virus is somehow able to target anything or anyone on the ground. For something in a "chemtrail" to directly affect you underneath, it would have to be the size of really large hailstone. Were you hit by a virus-filled hailstone?
Belief in "chemtrails" flies in the face of logic, math, and common sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Does seem like almost 'everyone' is getting it.

Was wondering when will doctors start to speak up about any connection between the spraying and the flu epidemic. Hardly any medical professionals are doing so, still yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

You have more than YouTube videos, right? Like actual samples of trails that prove something is being sprayed? And no patents don't count, since you can patent anything.
edit on 1/19/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Elderberry, I suppose now....

in Dallas the hospitals are full

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join