It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Influenza found in chemtrails, cause of flu?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Influenza found in chemtrails

John Stadmiller of the Genesis Radio Network reported on the Saturday, Dec. 6 edition of "Real Talk Radio" that influenza strains have been found in chemtrails sprayed over the Tampa Bay area.

The analysis was done by a microbiologist with a phat WTO grant who wishes to remain anonymous, what with all the dead microbiologists and everything.

Listen to the report: fluchem.mp3 .

Stadmiller also has pictures of a recent aerosol operation over Austin, Texas on his new, albeit under construcion, website: www.intel123.com.
Related artical: Congressman warns flu vaccine causes neurological damage

Does anybody think this is the cause of this years flu?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
How exactly was it found in chemtrails? the flu is an airborne virus. First, how did they go to where the chemtrails were and collect a sample, and second, how did they extract JUST the chemtrail, and none of the air surrounding it?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is kind of what I've been thinking as well...
See these two threads...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It could all be an orchestrated event.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontSpyOnMe
Stadmiller also has pictures of a recent aerosol operation over Austin, Texas on his new, albeit under construcion, website.

Jeebus! This guy took pictures of the EXACT same trails as I did. You can see the photos here. WHOA! I took them in Austin, as well as Pflugerville! At least one person, other than myself, noticed these trails! I'm completely surprised about this!

I am short on time, but I'd love to read further into the test analysis. I'll take a look at it later. It certainly sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing this information!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Huh..I dunno..but I have been downed pretty bad by the flu the past 3 or 4 days...argh...damn those chemtrails : - (

I highly doubt chemtrails are the cause of the flu..its a virus...not a chemical killer.

-wD

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm pretty skeptical about the chemtrails spreading the flu but I've been seeing them in our skies recently, southern ohio, and in the past couple of days 4 schools in our area have closed due to the flu. Kinda of an odd coincidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The analysis was done by a microbiologist with a phat WTO grant who wishes to remain anonymous, what with all the dead microbiologists and everything.

I listened to the radio report. He didn't give much more information than what you've provided in this thread.

Anytime a name is missing from research, it certainly raises question. On the other hand, given the strange microbiologist death 'fever', I would be hesitant to release those results as well. Too bad I don't have the qualifications to do my own scientific analysis.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Influenza found in chemtrails

John Stadmiller of the Genesis Radio Network reported on the Saturday, Dec. 6 edition of "Real Talk Radio" that influenza strains have been found in chemtrails sprayed over the Tampa Bay area.

Listen to the report: fluchem.mp3 .

Stadmiller also has pictures of a recent aerosol operation over Austin, Texas on his new, albeit under construcion, website: www.intel123.com.
Related artical: Congressman warns flu vaccine causes neurological damage

Does anybody think this is the cause of this years flu?

Except that Florida isn't one of the states that is having the major flu outbreaks this flu season. Wishes to remain anonymous = there is no such person/I'm lying through my teeth. Explain how the supossed virus was found IN the "CHEMTRAILS", hmmm? What scientific method was used to collect the samples? What lab did the testing?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well I Havnt payed Much Attention To Any Chemtrails Around My Area But I Have The Flu Go Figues

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Huh..I dunno..but I have been downed pretty bad by the flu the past 3 or 4 days...argh...damn those chemtrails : - (

I highly doubt chemtrails are the cause of the flu..its a virus...not a chemical killer.

-wD

The Government has a history of dumping viruses into the enviorment, I saw a special about it on Discovery, they injected the virus into lightbulbs and broke them on the trains tracks, they fixed a second exhaust in a car and drove it around spraying out the virus, they haave also dumped it on us many ways just to see what would happen apparently, the swine flu was supposed to have been one of those if I recall correctly, I was sick 4 weeks from swine flu.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose

-wD

The Government has a history of dumping viruses into the enviorment, I saw a special about it on Discovery, they injected the virus into lightbulbs and broke them on the trains tracks, they fixed a second exhaust in a car and drove it around spraying out the virus, they haave also dumped it on us many ways just to see what would happen apparently, the swine flu was supposed to have been one of those if I recall correctly, I was sick 4 weeks from swine flu.

Excuse me???And what was the name of this supposed Discovery channel show, and when did it air??? I would definatly like to see this, if it exists...i have strong doubts though....

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

-wD

Excuse me???And what was the name of this supposed Discovery channel show, and when did it air??? I would definatly like to see this, if it exists...i have strong doubts though....

Its been years since i seen it but I will try and find you a link at least with pretty much same info in it, you have a hard time believing it, in the same show they told how our own military was used as guinea pigs, they were the perfect test subjects, all access to their medical records. BTW my hubby was in the military during this time and it has recently come out that they were injected with a altered form of bubonic plague and also the day before we left the military we went to get checkups and all that medical records were there the next day none of our families 4 records could be found. Will look for a link if anyone else sees this and has any such links plese post. Question though is it that you don't believe our government has a history of this using its own people as guinea pigs without their knowledge? There was a recent bill (did not go through) that had in it that we could not sue our government if they ever had to do testing on us without our knowledge and we found out we could not sue no matter what.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I was puzzled bout this top microbiologists that are dead..i did some research on em, heres the results...

-Dr. Benito Que not much found, found a Que bg who did tooth eruption research.

-dr wiley is indeed a known microbiologist www.hhmi.org...

-dr. Vladimir Pasechnik no serious research papers found, some related to brain research..

-Dr. Robert M. Schwartz not a fanous dna scientist, he merely found industrial sponsors for a on-line data base for dna sequences. www.vabio.org...

-Set Van Nguyen : only one old publication under this name, bacterial research, but def not a 'leader'.. the research he published was done in japan, 99 and after that nothing

pz, joz

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   

There is a documetary out that can purchased at Amazon.com for 24.95 called, "Declassified: Human Experimentation History Undercovered 2000". It is put out by the history channel. I am listing some links on this subject and while you or I may not agree with the politics of the people who own these websites the facts cannot be denied and aren't denied by our own government as indeed they have settled many lawsuits as a result of intense investigations and some classified documents coming to light. Also on one of these websites it discusses the bill 1520 which is the one about US using its own people without their knowledge for tests. Here are the links:
www.apfn.org...
www.all-natural.com...
www.thetalkingdrum.com...
www.dreamscape.com...
www.the-catbird-seat.net...
I know it is hard to believe and anyone who grew up like I did believing that our government was all good it was truly a shock to me as well, I did not like the truth but it is still the truth. As I said my family has been affected by this ludricrousy.

also in one of these websites it mentions chemtrails.
[Edited on 17-12-2003 by goose]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   

There is a documetary out that can purchased at Amazon.com for 24.95 called, "Declassified: Human Experimentation History Undercovered 2000". It is put out by the history channel. I am listing some links on this subject and while you or I may not agree with the politics of the people who own these websites the facts cannot be denied and aren't denied by our own government as indeed they have settled many lawsuits as a result of intense investigations and some classified documents coming to light. Also on one of these websites it discusses the bill 1520 which is the one about US using its own people without their knowledge for tests. Here are the links:
www.apfn.org...
www.all-natural.com...
www.dreamscape.com...
I know it is hard to believe and anyone who grew up like I did believing that our government was all good it was truly a shock to me as well, I did not like the truth but it is still the truth. As I said my family has been affected by this ludricrousy.

Well, there is a far cry from doing human experiments, which I do agree went on years ago, to "dumping viruses into the environment." There is absolutly NO evidence of this....

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   

www.apfn.org...
www.all-natural.com...
www.dreamscape.com...

Well, there is a far cry from doing human experiments, which I do agree went on years ago, to "dumping viruses into the environment." There is absolutly NO evidence of this....

Well the bill 1520 was only knocked down within the last two years which as I said was giving the gov. the right to test things without fear of being sued by us the unknowing citizens, that tells me its not stopped why else would there be a bill with that in it. I did see the documentary about the viruses released one of the places was New York city that it was released, my daughter thought I was looney and had dreamed it up until she watched the same documentary a few years later. Like I said the fact that this bill was written up in the last few years tell me that this has not stopped. By the way did you know legionaires was one of those manufactured germs released? I also have found thing you probably overlooked (the music will drive you crazy) on the talking drum website scroll down to 1951-1956, please note that 1953 makesmention of germs in light bulbs released on train tracks in New York City, then scroll down to 1966-1968 the down to 1987, 1990, also especially 1994, this is supposed to be documented, scary stuff. If you refuse to believe documented evidence well thats up to you.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Well the bill 1520 was only knocked down within the last two years which as I said was giving the gov. the right to test things without fear of being sued by us the unknowing citizens, that tells me its not stopped why else would there be a bill with that in it. I did see the documentary about the viruses released one of the places was New York city that it was released, my daughter thought I was looney and had dreamed it up until she watched the same documentary a few years later. Like I said the fact that this bill was written up in the last few years tell me that this has not stopped. By the way did you know legionaires was one of those manufactured germs released? I also have found thing you probably overlooked (the music will drive you crazy) on the talking drum website scroll down to 1951-1956, please note that 1953 makesmention of germs in light bulbs released on train tracks in New York City, then scroll down to 1966-1968 the down to 1987, 1990, also especially 1994, this is supposed to be documented, scary stuff. If you refuse to believe documented evidence well thats up to you.

A mention of a supposed act on a conspiracy website does not constitute documented evidence!

BTW, if the music is driving you nuts, turn off your speakers.....

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

A mention of a supposed act on a conspiracy website does not constitute documented evidence!

BTW, if the music is driving you nuts, turn off your speakers.....

I will turn off my speakers whenever I I feel like it, I don't recall asking for your help on this matter, DUH Go to the first website I listed and scroll down halfway you should see where an executive order was given by then President Clinton for the military personnel to be injected with experimental drugs not approved by the FDA, it is complete with a link, you can look it up I'm sure there is plenty of dcumentation on that one.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I will turn off my speakers whenever I I feel like it, I don't recall asking for your help on this matter, DUH Go to the first website I listed and scroll down halfway you should see where an executive order was given by then President Clinton for the military personnel to be injected with experimental drugs not approved by the FDA, it is complete with a link, you can look it up I'm sure there is plenty of dcumentation on that one.

The speaker comment was a joke, as I assumed the music comment was from you. Now I see that you have no sense of humor, so I will not joke with you again.

Again I say, this is a HOAX! I was IN the military for the ENTIRE LENGTH of Billary Clinton's administration, (still am, for that matter)and was NEVER injected with ANYTHING that I didnt' have FULL KNOWLEDGE of...You and your site are wrong...period.

Go get a sense of humor....

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have a sense of humor but in the area of the country where I am from when someone puts the word duh at the end of the sentence they are not being funny their being rude which is what I thought you were trying to be thats why you got the response back that you did. As for the thing about Clinton giving an order for the military to receive unapproved FDA Drugs I was not happy about that either since I voted for him. What branch of the service are you in? My husband is a former marine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join