It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you were asked to join their brethren...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 21-1-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
I wouldn't join if it involved losing my soul, or doing something illegal or immoral.

No matter how appealing it may sound, IF joining a certain organization would cause me to go to Hell, I would not join.

If the Illuminati still existed, I most likely would not join them if they asked me. I would not join an organization that plots against my church.

Any group that would try to take over the world, would be against the Catholic church becuase of the influence it holds over it's members. They would require the church to be destroyed so that influence would not hinder their agenda. According to Wikipedia, 1/6 of the world was Catholic in 2004.

Hmm...maybe in being associated with the Catholic Church, I'm already part of an organization that is trying to take over the world!!!!

CC

The only reason the Catholic Church is anti Masonic is because the Masons have in the past tried to stop THEM from taking over. But being Militia Immaculatta I suspect you already know that.

adc

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If you are mentally stable i.e. wouldn't kill a person, then you won't get very far in Freemasonry or any other secret society for that matter.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by adc
If you are mentally stable i.e. wouldn't kill a person, then you won't get very far in Freemasonry or any other secret society for that matter.

On what do you base such "trolling" adc? Care to add some FACTS rather than ridiculous speculation and slander? And for god's sake do NOTG cite some pathetic anti-masonic web-site (that is unless you don't care at ALL about your lack of credibility)

There are a number of us on this list alone who've taken just about every Degree of Freemasonry there is, and I know that *I* haven't killed anyone, nor would it. I don't think MasonicLight or TrinityMan or some of the others would either. And if you read their posts they seem quite sane.

What's your reasoning behind that ludicrous statement besides simple "trolling" and gathering ATS points?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Appak]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join