It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read this! Your lives may depend on it!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ever since the news media started telling us we were all gonna get that evil sooperdooper flu that's going around and that we better go and get our shots or we'll probly die, I have been shaking my head.

I do not trust all these new vaccinations! I do not get flu shots and up till this very moment, I do not get the flu. Not saying I never will, but I ain't buyin' in to the hype. Honestly, I see it as a racket. The more I study the pharmeceutical industry, the more leary I become. These vaccinations can be deadly! And furthermore, did ya'll know that they have the technology to implant microchips with a vaccine needle? Yes, it's true. If that happened, we wouldn't even know it.

Think also of how much money the industry can make off such a scare. They're rakin in the dough and we're no better off for it. Probably worse off, healthwise. Just take a look at the issue raging amongst military members forced to recieve the Anthrax shot cocktail. I accepted those rounds myself, dutifully, when I went to the Gulf war only to find out the stuff wasn't even tested. Par for the course with the military. I'm just thankful I have an extremely strong constitution.

I ran across this essay - and yes, it was on rense. - via whatreallyhappened.com. It's good one, though; so, I thought I'd share it.

Manipulation Through Fear...
And It's Working
By Marjorie Tietjen
[email protected]
12-12-3

Most of us are aware that "The Powers That Be", are manipulating the population through actually creating fearful situations or even by lying that certain situations exist, when they really don't exist.

I was just watching the news and threw up my hands in disgust at the way the media is creating fear to promote specific agendas. Although it is not totally clear as to what these agendas are....many times there are several combined together, it is becoming increasingly obvious to some of us that these agendas are not for our benefit.
the rest: www.rense.com...

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I can't say for sure, but I have my suspicions
as well...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
People should really look into it before they go letting people stick all kinds of shyte into their arms. It's your bodies people! You know it better than the news media. I even absolutely refuse to go to a dr. and get meds for my sinus troubles. I am not paying for those drugs! Screw it.

Now I know I might get a lot of negative feedback, but after doing much research, I am convinced that the AIDS virus was introduced into specific populations in New York and Africa through vaccinations. We'll call it biological warfare against specific "undesirable" groups.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I found this article written by the stellar Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H. He is the author of over 10 books including "Emergin Viruses: AIDS & Ebola - Nature, Accident or Intentional." I highly recommend you all read this and pass it on as widely as possible. Our lives may depend on it.

SARS and the Coming Terrible Flus: Are These More than Great Global Scams?
Rather than public health emergencies, new colds, flus, and pneumonias like the �Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome,� generally called SARS, are best diagnosed as a �Sickening and Repulsive Scams.� This article argues that new unprecedented viral attacks, alternatively, are part of a deepening social experiment featuring institutionalized bioterrorism for widespread psycho-social control. The outcome of this experiment, whether it leads to population reduction or not, depends on you.

Background
You are about to read much neglected truths pertaining to SARS as one of many new flus and pneumonia-like illnesses. Authorities explain these scourges are simply the latest threats in an ongoing series of attacks on humanity by mysteriously mutating �super-germs.� Yet, a careful study of this multi-disciplinary subject reveals something amiss far more insidious and deadly than SARS. This spreading flu fright stretching from Asia to North America has all the earmarks of a novel social experiment in population manipulation aimed to culture the mass mind for the arrival of �the Big One��a biological agent, predicted to be a flu, that will facilitate the decimation of approximately a third to half of the world�s population. Curiously, this number is in keeping with current official population reduction objectives.

Naturally you would be disinclined to believe the above sentence. Open-mindedness in this domain threatens exposure to a �Twilight Zone� of knowledge in which reality is far stranger than fiction. Your first instinct, therefore, might be to close this page in favor of another that promises more of the standard treatments broadcast on every official news page and government report on this subject. But, if you choose to have your worldview shattered by considering the little known truths surrounding the new flus and the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, then continue reading. . . .

�No great epidemic has ever evolved divorced from major socio-political upheaval.�

Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.
Emerging Viruses presentation, 1996

the rest:
www.sarsscam.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well, Mrs Zedd is in biotech...and she told me they put some chemical in the vaccines to preserve it. Damn I can't recall just now what it is.

Anyway, she said now they are starting to link this to the vast rise in "old"timers disease, since it has gone up dramatically as they have been giving flu shots.

I stay away from them.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
All I know is that I got a really bad cold now. Sneezing and all but I stillwon't get the shot. I don't know what's in it. Either way, a head cold can't kill ya.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
All I know is that I got a really bad cold now. Sneezing and all but I stillwon't get the shot. I don't know what's in it. Either way, a head cold can't kill ya.

Hey Colonel, welcome to the thread! Have you read Horowitz? He really breaks it down and shines light on this subject. The mainstream media gets an absolute F in covering. Yawn. Big surprise, eh?

Take a shot or two of Whiskey, that'll fix ya up. Hope ya feel better, man.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Again maybe ...?..an Agent of Change and Reality Creation?

The big bad never the same flu......and an advertised shot, available at doctors everywhere,...limited supply !! Act Now!

But Wait!...

There's more !....

Yes I see the commercial in it. It appeals to our natural tendancy to blow cash on cheap junk. And they could do it in a 30 second spot on prime time too. A few people I have known have basically set their clocks to...flu-shot-time.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a head cold CAN kill you, but thats beyond the point.

it kills 1/3 to 1/2 of the population. sounds strangely like a piece of revalations i know...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Very suspicious

I think the authorities are desperate to inject EVERY citizen with something that they will have future control over. They can moniter people and control them by injecting something tiny enough to be passed through a needle...

The big GM experiment is failing...eating GM foods would mean every citizen consuming a product that would then have a patent over that person's DNA, controlled by the multi-nationals.

The MMR baby vaccine failed...another way of the Government injecting people with some ID detecting device...

now I believe the Government are spraying us with flu virus (the chemtrails)...so that it will lead to an epidemic, forcing people into getting vaccinated...

just a few thoughts!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

eating GM foods would mean every citizen consuming a product that would then have a patent over that person's DNA, controlled by the multi-nationals.

food does not, cannot, never will have the ability to, change your dna. sorry. however, using an engineered virus its possible to implant dna into a victim

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I get 'em free through work. But they ain't gettin near my arms. i was a human pin cushion in the Army - and I ain't puttin anything else un-natural in my body - EVER again.

Do ya'll have any idea how much money the pharmeceutical industry bleeds out of us - after the media does its part to scare the hell out of the population? I think it was Bayer who was about to go belly up until the Anthrax scare. It saved the company from ruin. hmmm....

Apologies if I got the name of the company wrong - it is true though.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I get 'em free through work. But they ain't gettin near my arms. i was a human pin cushion in the Army - and I ain't puttin anything else un-natural in my body - EVER again.

Do ya'll have any idea how much money the pharmeceutical industry bleeds out of us - after the media does its part to scare the hell out of the population? I think it was Bayer who was about to go belly up until the Anthrax scare. It saved the company from ruin. hmmm....

i hate to be the thread "voice of reason" but something along the lines of 'its true though i swear! you have to believe me! really! no... really!" doesnt sway my opinion much. proof?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystra
Very suspicious

The MMR baby vaccine failed...another way of the Government injecting people with some ID detecting device...

now I believe the Government are spraying us with flu virus (the chemtrails)...so that it will lead to an epidemic, forcing people into getting vaccinated...

just a few thoughts!

I totally agree with you, Mystra!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
but Colonel, influenza is sort of like a cold - body temp aside, I think. So, make sure you're not running a fever!
(I don't want you using the flu excuse when I own you in the mud pit! - But, I do hope you feel better)

I've learned, and if Im wrong let me know, the 'killer strain' isn't even in the vaccine and the flu season usually peaks right about now. In other words, were not in for a long and terrible flu season like the media is reporting.

At any rate, I've never got a flu shot and probably never will.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

i hate to be the thread "voice of reason" but something along the lines of 'its true though i swear! you have to believe me! really! no... really!" doesnt sway my opinion much. proof?

Read Horowitz. Then you'll understand.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
but Colonel, influenza is sort of like a cold - body temp aside, I think. So, make sure you're not running a fever!
(I don't want you using the flu excuse when I own you in the mud pit! - But, I do hope you feel better)

I've learned, and if Im wrong let me know, the 'killer strain' isn't even in the vaccine and the flu season usually peaks right about now. In other words, were not in for a long and terrible flu season like the media is reporting.

At any rate, I've never got a flu shot and probably never will.

Look, man, its just a cold. Happens all the time this time of year. But, no doc is sticking anything in my arm.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I posted the former statement in the wrong thread

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well it's too late for me...I've been getting both flu and pneumonia shots for years.

Calm down, folk is really sick. My whole fam done came down with this flu. It's because of the weather. The ground here aint even frozen. It's barely cold. Check the states hit the hardest...it's climate change that's what they tryin to cover for.

The folk that make the shots is just gettin fat off global warming.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Calm down, folk is really sick. My whole fam done came down with this flu. It's because of the weather. The ground here aint even frozen. It's barely cold. Check the states hit the hardest...it's climate change that's what they tryin to cover for.

can we have that in english please

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join