It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bray Road Beast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Howdy

I've been reading alot about the Wisconsin werewolves dubbed the "bray road beast" and other similar creatures in parts of the USA such as the Texas werewolf and Pennsylvanian ape man. The stories sounded like hard fact and I was wondering if anybody has pictures of sightings. Bigfoot investigators dismissed the report saying that a Sasquatch would be involved as it would not be that agressive.

Here's the link to the stories :Werewolves

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow.. i'd never heard of these legends... but thats probably because i don't live in the US.

Here in Australia we have the Yowie, which seems to be a slightly evolved version of the Bigfoot. It is indeed aggressive and has the mannerisms of more a bear than an ape.

Possibly these creatures being so aggressive in the states are a similar entity?

My Yowie Thread

Another very informative Yowie topic

Have a read of those and see if they match with the descriptions of the Bray Road Beast and it's friends...

Just a theory

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i live in wisconsin. there are sightings of the supposed bray road beast, our wisconsin werewolf all the time. here's a good site all about it. looking at the site the latest sighting recorded was in november. have fun with it

www.cnb-scene.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yeah, Sci-Fi came out with a movie about this. It's called The Beast of Bray Road. Pretty hideous stuff.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
well, i like the scifi channel and all, but in regards to the bray road beast they got it all wrong, there's never been a recorded instance of it ever harming a human being.....scaring them yes, harming no.
you should look at the site in my previous post some of the sightings are very disturbing. and i live about two hours away from it all

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Why isn't their any pictures of these ...beasts? I hope one day someone has the balls just to take a small cell phone pic ...or a disposable camera bam! ...I've seen all that crazy Big Foot footage ..the best one besides that original video (forgot name) is a Beast Walking in the Mountains he's black and very large. I'll find a link.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i live 20 minutes from where most of the sightings have recently occured. I have even gone hunting there. Wisconsin is cold now and i really dont want to sit outside all day/night deep in the marsh. The bray road beast thing is aggressive from what i understand. Its confusing some of the descriptions make it sound like people mistook a bigfoot for a werewolf. I know the area where alot of the sightings occur is a very strange place where some past ufo activity has occured. Lima Marsh area... From what i understand bigfoot is menacing, stalks, or avoids people. This bray beast creature actually attacks, and the witnesses are lucky to drive away unharmed. I think it sounds similar in aggressive nature to the mothman. (jersey devil?)

I have another thread on here with footprints as i'm always keeping an eye out for this things, but in my life neither i nor anyone i know has ever seen it. I plan to spend alot more time in the wildlife lima marsh area in warmer weather.

top topics

join