It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdered Black Entertainers: No Justice

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie
If you can't understand why people would be upset about that, maybe it's better that you leave the conversation to the people who, um, want crimes solved.

Although i do want crimes solved, i'd rather not see crimes committed in the first place. So, why were they killed in the first place? Because they were doing good things for other people? Or were they killed because of racism?

I acknowledge there is a problem.
I recognize there is a problem.
I accept there is a problem.

I knew there were racist cops before i ever posted in this thread.

I also am willing to recognize and acknowledge that there may be more racist black people than racist cops.

But, this shouldn't be a mentality of: "It's us against them."
this mentality does not build bridges, nor does it promote tolerance.

This is why my first post was what it was, and this is the point i was attempting to convey.

Or at the very least, i'm not willing to discount the possibility.

I'm still reviewing facts, and looking in the direction you pointed me in.

So, yes i see your valid points. And, yes i have an open mind.

Thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I still wish that they would solve who murdered Jimi Hendrix.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
I still wish that they would solve who murdered Jimi Hendrix.

I believe Jimi Hendrix OD' on drugs.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
you cant say all rap is about killings rape .itches or whatever thats just stupit and you know who is buying the these type of albums its suburban white kids!
heres some rappers you should listen to you might actually learn something as i did
immortal technique- favourite mc ever with pac
en.wikipedia.org...

mos def
en.wikipedia.org...

Talib Kweli
en.wikipedia.org...

Common
en.wikipedia.org...(rapper)

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes, you are certainly right I do agree with everything you have said on this post. I know I love the entertainment world whether if the person is black or white. I do realize that whenever one of our black entertainer gets killed or die period the media does not play our people as long as the white entertainers. That's not right at all! That's very sad that Tupac, Biggie, Master Jam ext. murders have not been resolved. Their murders are as important as a Mel Gibson, Brittney Spears, or Matt Damon. Racism is certainly here and it's not getting any better. Some people do not want to see or admit it
but it is a reality. We as black people need to become closer and support each other so, that we can help to grow our communities towards a positive environment. Sadly, that our black entertainers are being gunned down like animals but, it does not have to be like this if we as people stand together more. It's too much jealous among each other and that's how the government and cops are playing their race cards. Let them be racist all they want to but, we as people come together, the government will not be able to do all of what they have been doing for many years.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join