It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer's 'Disclosure' book.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

Originally posted by Palasheea
[
I plan on reading Steven Greer's books soon but my main point of contention about him is that he seems to totally skip over all abduction information.
Does he believe at all in any of that? And if so, what does he say about it?

'Hidden' will explain this better than I can,but I will attempt to answer this in a summary format.

First and foremost, understand that the government's main thing around the ETs secret is that they want to spread disinformation that ETs are violent and have malicious intent toward humans.

I won't detail the reason why, but if you know anything about Carol Rosin, Werner Von Braun's spokesperson or saw her testimony at the Nat'l Press Club Event, then you know that he was very much against space weapons and that points to one reason why. Read the book for more detail.

Also understand that he has corroborated with many people inside government circles that have confirmed that the Roswell Crash in 47 did involve a UFO. So we've had UFO technology since the late 40s.

Greer has been able to verify with multiple witnesses inside dark groups that these groups within the the government have since created ARVs, or alien reproduction vehicles made here on Earth. And the rogue groups use these for abduction sequences for not only disinformation but also to abduct key political figures to influence them to go forward with space based weapons and to discourage them from coming forward with exposing the alien secret.

Dr Greer's position is that neither abductions, nor cow mutilitations are carried out by ETs, but rather our own goverment. A very dark operation indeed b/c most people are unaware that we have these technologies. His own experiences with ETs and government officials who have experienced ETs are that ETs are not in anyway violent-as a matter of fact they are waiting for us to get to a place of peace so that we can join them as a community of one.

The reason Greer states that he does not go over this kind of thing in his video lectures is that he has uncovered some weird stuff stuff in his research, and although he does want to get out the truth, he has to be careful in the way he presents it because he understands and admits that he is concerned that he would lose his credibility by presenting the truth. A book is easier to explain what he knows and how he knows it, he can go into greater detail.

I know that my explanation is probably going to raise more questions than answers, and I'm probably doing a disservice to Dr Greer by trying to answer the question myself than to let the book do the talking, which does an excellent job in my opinion.

Even if you do not agree with what I have stated, I think you would find the information interesting, and I would like to hear your opinion about it after read fully his account.

I couldnt have put it any better, well said.

I believe what Dr. Greer and his extensive list of witnesses have to say. First and foremost, aliens are friendly peaceful sentient beings. The abductions are 100% done by the military - industrial complex. They wish to bring about the ultimate unlimited war against aliens. This will unite the world into one goverment with massive defense spending against the aliens.

The abductions are just a small part of the PR campaign. Hollywood movies (besides ET) always show aliens as evil conquerors. We are being conditioned to believe that if and when the aliens come, they will be a threat to us and our planet.

These aliens have warned humans from weaponizing space. Thats why we havent been back to the Moon to establish a base. Thats why space shuttles are constantly buzzed by ufo ships. They are watching and waiting for us to stop fighting ourselves and join a larger community

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicalRat
I received this book in the mail yesterday and I was up late reading it.

The 2001 press briefing really did make a good impression on me and I have been an avid follower ever since. However, the testimonies in this book make me sceptical and wonder about "disinformation". Steven Greer explained at the 2001 press conference that he knows when he is being "scammed" of hoaxers and obviously he is a very intelligent person, but some of the information he is agreeing to take on board is just too much for any outsider to believe. Some may say that Dr Greer is the scammer, which is why his campaign is not effective.

So just at random off the top of my head, some of the testimonies include a mention of a monorail network beneath the Pentagon - with EBE's confering with government personnel, a cancer healing device technology being kept from the public, seeing into the future technology ("Operation Looking Glass"). We are told that the human race was genetically manipulated some 45000 years ago by a race who had settlements on Mars ("Face on Mars" structure). This is all so beyond just strange lights in the sky. Great reading for feeding the imagination but is it fact, is it fiction or just a little of both?

[edit on 3-1-2007 by MagicalRat]

I have met Greer, talk to him in person, was part of his training in Septembre. He said all beings in this universe were created from the same source. Don't put words in his mouth, he never said we are the creation of ETs.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I bought & read "Hidden" before this one and it is also a collection of talks transcribed. This book does not give Dr Greer's opinion and is he quoting him? well its a transcript of the recorded interview. The question and the answer is all that is given.

If you have seen the Disclosure Witness Testimonies on google or official DVD then these are included word for word, with additional info and testimonies.

Greer does not really state that "God created us all", he tries to explain that we are all "windows of the Godhead" - rain drops from the ocean, as David Icke also says - or "Infinite Consciousness". We and everything that exists is God. Its very complex and surreal to understand but I think that is thinking along the right lines of the truth.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by MagicalRat]

[edit on 4-1-2007 by MagicalRat]

Yes he said god created us all. Read carefully. He says that all beings in the universe is part of that Large Unified Energy Network.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
There is some merit.

I just find it very hard to believe anyone that only surfaces to sell a new book or DVD.

Point is that he teases with promises of wonderous numbers of witnesses but cannot release video.

He stated himself that there are stupidly large amounts of video evidence. Well where is it? Torrent software could easily take the load off of servers.

Shouldn't fastwalkers have had a bit more in that department? It was incredibly short considering the amount of testimony he has gathered (cough).

[edit on 5-1-2007 by seenitall]

How do you do all this, feed your family, send them to college, pay some employees, prepare briefing documents without the fundings? How is he supposed to continue his work? Tell me, if you have a tree growing cash in your backyard, i'd love to get my hand on that too....

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

Originally posted by Palasheea
[
I plan on reading Steven Greer's books soon but my main point of contention about him is that he seems to totally skip over all abduction information.
Does he believe at all in any of that? And if so, what does he say about it?

'Hidden' will explain this better than I can,but I will attempt to answer this in a summary format.

First and foremost, understand that the government's main thing around the ETs secret is that they want to spread disinformation that ETs are violent and have malicious intent toward humans.

I won't detail the reason why, but if you know anything about Carol Rosin, Werner Von Braun's spokesperson or saw her testimony at the Nat'l Press Club Event, then you know that he was very much against space weapons and that points to one reason why. Read the book for more detail.

Also understand that he has corroborated with many people inside government circles that have confirmed that the Roswell Crash in 47 did involve a UFO. So we've had UFO technology since the late 40s.

Greer has been able to verify with multiple witnesses inside dark groups that these groups within the the government have since created ARVs, or alien reproduction vehicles made here on Earth. And the rogue groups use these for abduction sequences for not only disinformation but also to abduct key political figures to influence them to go forward with space based weapons and to discourage them from coming forward with exposing the alien secret.

Dr Greer's position is that neither abductions, nor cow mutilations are carried out by ETs, but rather our own government. A very dark operation indeed b/c most people are unaware that we have these technologies. His own experiences with ETs and government officials who have experienced ETs are that ETs are not in anyway violent-as a matter of fact they are waiting for us to get to a place of peace so that we can join them as a community of one.

The reason Greer states that he does not go over this kind of thing in his video lectures is that he has uncovered some weird stuff stuff in his research, and although he does want to get out the truth, he has to be careful in the way he presents it because he understands and admits that he is concerned that he would lose his credibility by presenting the truth. A book is easier to explain what he knows and how he knows it, he can go into greater detail.

I know that my explanation is probably going to raise more questions than answers, and I'm probably doing a disservice to Dr Greer by trying to answer the question myself than to let the book do the talking, which does an excellent job in my opinion.

Even if you do not agree with what I have stated, I think you would find the information interesting, and I would like to hear your opinion about it after read fully his account.

Thanks c3hamby for taking the time to answer my questions about what Dr. Greer is saying about such things as abductions and cow mutilations and so on.
And really when it comes down to it, his viewpoint on these topics are not anymore more off the wall than those standard viewpoints that such things are instead executed by extra-terrestials; either explanation on this is very challenging when rational minds are trying to 'process' such information to determine which views they are more comfortable with.
But the fact remains that there are people out there who have had first hand experience dealing with such information on a first hand basis and I do believe that Steven Greer is one of them.
I'm not sure if our world is ready for complete disclosure yet as there are those out there who may react to such information in even violent ways where it's too soon to even predict how such people and groups may behave when such information is released where it's totally different from what they believe in. But on the only hand, if Greer's take on all of this is in fact the right one, then we certainly do need full disclosure as it's sounding like it has the potential to spiral out of control where we as citizen's of the world will all be victims to their clandestine, dishonest and ultimately evil agenda.
I will have to read his books to get the whole gist of what he's trying to communicate to us and thanks again for commenting on my post in this thread!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Let me jump back in to clarify a few things.

Nobody claims that ET created Man from scratch. More than a handful of witness testimonies have implied that ET had something to do with the genetic manipulation of early man. They helped to get rid of the primitive animal in us and help us evolve more like them.

There is a documentary on google video that investigates a link between the ancient pyramids of Egypt and the structure known as "face of Mars". They try to prove that the pyramids are at least 49000 years old.
video.google.com...

Yes, many of the witness testimonies in Disclosure Project do seem a bit far fetched and makes one very sceptical of Dr Greer's credibility. Of course, as Greer said at the World Press Club he knows when he is being scammed as a doctor...so is Greer winding us up or is the truth really that amazing?

With regard to believing any testimonies as fact. What is the bible? -witness testimonies translated and edited through many centuries. No proof that Jesus could do those miracles makes me sceptical of religion.

Someone in the book from the Vatican gives a testimony and explains that mankind as a whole is evil as in selfish, aggresive and untrustworthy and any superior intelligence would of course be more spiritual and peaceloving.

Even in Whitley Streiber's "Communion" they are not completely sinister.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by MagicalRat]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Let me jump back in to clarify a few things.

Nobody claims that ET created Man from scratch. More than a handful of witness testimonies have implied that ET had something to do with the genetic manipulation of early man. They helped to get rid of the primitive animal in us and help us evolve more like them.

There is a documentary on google video that investigates a link between the ancient pyramids of Egypt and the structure known as "face of Mars". They try to prove that the pyramids are at least 49000 years old.
video.google.com...

Yes, many of the witness testimonies in Disclosure Project do seem a bit far fetched and makes one very sceptical of Dr Greer's credibility. Of course, as he said at the World Press Club he knows when he is being scammed as a doctor...so is Greer winding us up or is the truth really that incredible?

With regard to believing any testimonies as fact. What is the bible? -witness testimonies translated and edited through many centuries. No proof that Jesus could do those miracles makes me sceptical of religion.

Someone in the book from the Vatican explains that mankind is evil and any superior intelligence would of course be more spiritual and peaceloving.

The bible was written in 40AD? The National Press Club Disclosure Project, 2001...
ummmm. I wonder what is more likely to be real.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It would have been quite easy to put in a lot more testimony while still feeding his family. He has a PhD! I'm sure there are many avenues he could explore if he was strapped for cash.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It would have been quite easy to put in a lot more testimony while still feeding his family. He has a PhD! I'm sure there are many avenues he could explore if he was strapped for cash.

You're not making any sense.
And what if what he has at heart is so important that he prefers do go another route and educate people instead? Does that mean that he has to stop eating cause you don't like the price of his books?

Complain as much as you want, cause that's all people can do. Nobody has the guts to invest themselves in this. They sure have big mouth when it comes to whining and complaining.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Obvious you know little about Dr. Greer or the disclosure project.

First off, he doesnt have a PHD, the man is a medical doctor.

Second, recording..storing...editing..transcribing thousands of hours of video tape requires money and lots of it. Not to mention travelling to meet the person for the interview.

Dr. Greer has a family to support and yet he gave up a nice income as an emergency room doctor to take on this project. So yeah he has to sell some books and listen to punks like you complain like the guy is a scam artist.

And he could have just as easily sold out to the enemy as he was offered an unlimited credit card account to just shut his mouth. This is something actually quite common by the true masters of this planet...the international bankers. They offer you a credit card, you can buy anything you could possibly want on it and at the end of each month the balance is wiped clean. After all, money is nothing more than computer digits anyway.

Dr Greer isnt some nut like half the folks on this site. He has credibility out the wazoo. The man has the ears of officials too. He has briefed the CIA director as well as others high up the ladder. I therefore tend to believe most of what he says.

If you come away with anything from Dr. Greer, let it be this...Aliens are NOT hostile and thats a fact. The military - industrial complex run by banking cartel wants you to think otherwise because its their goal to create a one-world govt. And what better way to unite the planet than from a threat from space. If you recall, President Reagon said the very same thing in a speech to the UN.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
thanks for everybody's comments about my post.

fun discussion...I can talk about Dr Greer all day. Good points Adm Riker!

Yeah, I don't have too much time for people who put the hate on the good doctor. Everything bad they try to say about him is unsubtantiated.

There's one funny thing I learned from Dr Greer from watching his Santa Fe video, maybe you can use it on debunkers:

You can't prove a negative.

You can't prove that something doesn't exist.

Where are you going to get your proof? A blank picture?

Cracks me up everytime I think about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

He stated himself that there are stupidly large amounts of video evidence. Well where is it? Torrent software could easily take the load off of servers.

if you search you tube for steven greer, you will find the video that you are searching for. the witness testimony is divided up inot 8 parts

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm so excited about reading Greer's new book that I plan on purchasing sometime tomorrow!

I'm also more than glad to buy his book because I also think it's a good way to support his work and his organization. If any kind of disclosure is going to happen at all within the next few years, it's going to come through his efforts ... that's for sure!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

How many hours of testimony does Greer have? Well where is it? We have seen less than 2% of it according to his own statements. Maybe he could only afford to pay enough actors for a few hours to gain a basis for his profits.

In an interview with Art Bell in September '06, Dr. Greer was asked the question about why more testimony hasn't been put out. He stated that the Disclosure Project runs on donated monies and funds are limited. He stated several times they don't even have an office. He said he has over 400 witnesses and all of that takes a lot of $$ (as you can imagine) of which he just doesn't have. I think he's more geared as to trying to get these people to testify to congress. To hear this interview which is rather intriguing and can clarify my response better (as it's in his own words)search winmx for the interview with Art Bell. It's titled, "Art Bell - ET Disclosures - Dr. Steven Greer (9-10-06) " It's in 6 parts.

Originally posted by admriker444
Obvious you know little about Dr. Greer or the disclosure project.

First off, he doesnt have a PHD, the man is a medical doctor.

Second, recording..storing...editing..transcribing thousands of hours of video tape requires money and lots of it. Not to mention travelling to meet the person for the interview.

Dr. Greer has a family to support and yet he gave up a nice income as an emergency room doctor to take on this project. So yeah he has to sell some books and listen to punks like you complain like the guy is a scam artist.

And he could have just as easily sold out to the enemy as he was offered an unlimited credit card account to just shut his mouth. This is something actually quite common by the true masters of this planet...the international bankers. They offer you a credit card, you can buy anything you could possibly want on it and at the end of each month the balance is wiped clean. After all, money is nothing more than computer digits anyway.

Dr Greer isnt some nut like half the folks on this site. He has credibility out the wazoo. The man has the ears of officials too. He has briefed the CIA director as well as others high up the ladder. I therefore tend to believe most of what he says.

If you come away with anything from Dr. Greer, let it be this...Aliens are NOT hostile and thats a fact. The military - industrial complex run by banking cartel wants you to think otherwise because its their goal to create a one-world govt. And what better way to unite the planet than from a threat from space. If you recall, President Reagon said the very same thing in a speech to the UN.

Right on. I am of the same opinion. Also, about the interview I mentioned, he talks about that credit card offer you mentioned and other attempted buy offs. He also, talked about what you said about "recording..storing...editing..transcribing thousands of hours of video tape requires money and lots of it. Not to mention travelling to meet the person for the interview."

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Obsidian_Butterfly]

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Obsidian_Butterfly]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yeah, people have the impression that doing all this is free

I mean, the CSETI teams are for the most part volunteers.

You guys are aware that if that the Steven's teams had in hand 10-15 millions $, he would be able to put in place a lab, hired the right people and put protection up and create in well under a year, what it takes to get us out of the energy crisis. Those device would end global warning within our lifetime. There is devices on the shelves that could stop the need for paved roads(Antigravity devices), and fossil fuel.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's impossible to discredit the Disclosure Project -- I'm surprised attempts are still being made.

The list of DP whistleblowers with watertight credentials is impressive. From nuclear facility controllers, corporate contractors, up to Air Force colonels -- all with one and the same message.
Add to this the corroboration by other insiders like colonel Philip Corso, Bob Lazar, Dr. Michael Wolf, Phil Schneider, colonel Steve Wilson, sergeant Robert Dean, Dan Sherman and so many others.

Anyone trying to debunk Steven Greer is probably dishonest and certainly ill-informed. We know how much Greer had to put up with, including losing two of his initial colleagues -- needless deaths, again.

Disclosure will go on, it's simply unavoidable.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Thodeph]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
It's impossible to discredit the Disclosure Project -- I'm surprised attempts are still being made.

Anyone trying to debunk Steven Greer is probably dishonest and certainly ill-informed. We know how much Greer had to put up with, including losing two of his initial colleagues -- needless deaths, again.

Disclosure will go on, it's simply unavoidable.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Thodeph]

There are a lot of credible witnesses out there, and yes, many of them are with the Disclsoure Project.

But there are two problems with the Disclosure Project, problems that do discredit it.

First, there is too much speculation and not enough hard testimony. I have seen the first Disclosure Project video; once they started talking about unlimited energy sources, the solution to diseases, and other advancements that would change the world, it lost credibility. This is not proven. For every piece of testimony that the ETs are benevolent, there is just as much evidence that they are hostile. It is irresponsible for him to make such claims, and all it does is make people like me--who are trying to responsibly study this subject and find truthful answers--the subjects of ridicule.

Second, Greer has lost credibility in two places. First with his claims of unlimited energy sources. He has appeared on Coast to Coast a number of times claiming that he has found someone who has discovered an unlimited energy source. However, before he was able to bring that evidence forward, the inventor was compromised. Second is with his new book. He claims that he can contact extraterrestrials, but has offered no proof. Instead, people must pay him to partake in his program. If he had such a ground-breaking ability, wouldn't the obvious profit that he would make from proving it outweigh the need now to show it to other people? Furthermore, if people have stopped those with zero-point energy sources, then why haven't they stopped Greer?

Furthermore, I have read a number of dense treatises on UFO's, including Dolan, Friedman, Good, and Blue Book Report 14. To claim that because I think Greer is a bad influence on ufology and possibly fraudulent means that I--and others like me--are uninformed doesn't help the debate.

[edit on 2/10/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock
Yeah, people have the impression that doing all this is free

I mean, the CSETI teams are for the most part volunteers.

You guys are aware that if that the Steven's teams had in hand 10-15 millions $, he would be able to put in place a lab, hired the right people and put protection up and create in well under a year, what it takes to get us out of the energy crisis.

Is there any proof of this? Verifiable theories? Schematics? I would absolutely love to take a look at a zero-point energy source.

The problem is that there is no forthcoming proof to back up those claims.

[edit on 2/10/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I believe what Dr. Greer and his extensive list of witnesses have to say. First and foremost, aliens are friendly peaceful sentient beings.

What about other testimony claiming the opposite?

The abductions are 100% done by the military - industrial complex. They wish to bring about the ultimate unlimited war against aliens. This will unite the world into one goverment with massive defense spending against the aliens.

And then what? They destroy us? That doesn't support the end plan of gaining profit, a motive that would become quickly trivial if they did. If they have the power to get here then they must have advanced technology sufficient to quell any attack.

Further, why wouldn't the elite on earth just try to ingratiate themselves with the ETs, and use that as an avenue to greater power?

The abductions are just a small part of the PR campaign. Hollywood movies (besides ET) always show aliens as evil conquerors. We are being conditioned to believe that if and when the aliens come, they will be a threat to us and our planet.

If they can disable electronics as many people say they can, then can't they easily stop the war machine, and then decapitate the leadership? Then they can show us their true intentions. Therefore, I reiterate that it seems illogical that our elite would move towards this end.

These aliens have warned humans from weaponizing space. Thats why we havent been back to the Moon to establish a base.

Those claims are unestablished.

Thats why space shuttles are constantly buzzed by ufo ships. They are watching and waiting for us to stop fighting ourselves and join a larger community

That is based on speculation; the testimony is contradictory.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

There is some merit.

I just find it very hard to believe anyone that only surfaces to sell a new book or DVD.

Point is that he teases with promises of wonderous numbers of witnesses but cannot release video.

Shouldn't fastwalkers have had a bit more in that department? It was incredibly short considering the amount of testimony he has gathered (cough).

How about getting your facts straight before spewing nonsense. Steven Greer (& Stanton Friendman) had nothing to do with the production "Fastwalkers", which was garbage. They were simply approached by the producers to contribute with some of their knowledge/etc. If I remember correctly, they only appeared for like 10 seconds in the whole film, saying almost nothing. "UFOs are real", etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join