It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Party badge. Satanic symbolism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yeah, I've got to say this one is a stretch. More than likely it was a pre-made shape in a graphics program and when they inserted it, it just popped in that way and then they just copied and pasted it across the way it came in.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well thats all and fine, and in all ways I hope that i can be proved wrong... its just that to me, it seems like an important factor in any subliminal messaging... so i took it on a wild stretch to get others views.

I'm going to look at others as well and will post my findings.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well thats all and fine, and in all ways I hope that i can be proved wrong... its just that to me, it seems like an important factor in any subliminal messaging... so i took it on a wild stretch to get others views.

I'm going to look at others as well and will post my findings.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Though I disagree with Dark Knight's basic premise, which is just a bit of fun anyways, don't assume that it is accidental. Graphic Designers can be rather picky and obsessive about small things like which way the stars are angled. Someone would have put thought into those stars.

If Republicans really are the Spawn of Satan, as many of us suspect, I doubt they'd give us little hints, like the Riddler used to give Batman.

Reptilianseerrr... you provided the best evidence of all! Republicans, Pentagrams and Reptilian Shape Shifters all in one box of Pasta! (Pasta? Italian/Papal involvement?)

[edit on 2-1-2007 by emjoi]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Dark,

Three stars pointing up is not a good thing either.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by emjoi
Though I disagree with Dark Knight's basic premise, which is just a bit of fun anyways, don't assume that it is accidental. Graphic Designers can be rather picky and obsessive about small things like which way the stars are angled. Someone would have put thought into those stars.

If Republicans really are the Spawn of Satan, as many of us suspect, I doubt they'd give us little hints, like the Riddler used to give Batman.

Reptilianseerrr... you provided the best evidence of all! Republicans, Pentagrams and Reptilian Shape Shifters all in one box of Pasta! (Pasta? Italian/Papal involvement?)

Little hints??? little hints are absolutely everywhere

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

theres much much more they dont show

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

\

Haha, thanks emjoi. I never thought Italian pasta would be a target for symbolism. Honestly, I don't know much about the elephants but it's wierd for the stars to suddenly change in design. It may be satanic, or maybe it wasn't intentional, who knows.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Isn't the normal critique of the Republican party that they're controlled by Christians? Well which is it, the Christians or Church of Satan? Can we get a consensus here?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV

Isn't the normal critique of the Republican party that they're controlled by Christians? Well which is it, the Christians or Church of Satan? Can we get a consensus here?

There's a difference?

In order to believe in Satan, you have to believe in God, because Satan is the opposite, so really Satanists are Christians, they're just really really bad at it.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1

In order to believe in Satan, you have to believe in God, because Satan is the opposite, so really Satanists are Christians, they're just really really bad at it.

You might want to re-phrase what you just said. I happen to be Christian but I'm not a satanist. The leading Satanists are suppossed to be reptilians cloaked in human form.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
There's a difference?

There is an awful lot of naivity in that comment,While I agree that Satanists must believe in the Christian God to believe in Satan ,Satanists are in no way Christian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join