It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Party badge. Satanic symbolism?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
OK, in 1988, the Republican party had three stars on its emblem.

Look at the stars on it. There are three, with stars pointing UPWARDS...see the points? they face upwards... heres a piccie.

Now have a look at this MODERN republican badge...

Is it me on the wild side? or is it a sign from them to their own?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Looks suspicously like an Elephant that the stars reside in.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Now, is it just a modernisation, or is it satanism within those who are in power?

I'm not so sure that we need this type of mentality in power any where in the world... less alone the most powerful country in the world today...

OK, im gonna dig a little about this to have a better idea on whats going on.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Mazz, I know its an elephant, but look at the stars.

Pointing upwards is a good thing, downwards is a satanic symbolism..

Thats what im trying to say!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I see the stars as just tilting forward, evoking an image of progress and movement into the future rather than upside down.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
thats cool, but look, put a mirror underneath the top ones, and there you have the second set of stars...the point is facing downwards.

but hey, i did put this out to debate it...cheers for adding

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
that is strange how the stars are now pentagrams. When did the new logo come out? i wouldnt be surprised if it got changed under boy george's leadership. The bush crew is especially evil.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
oh my god!
stars facing downwards
a conspiracy?
no
it's just people changing a logo
as much as i dislike the republican party, this is nothing more than someone superimposing their beliefs onto imagery

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The first thing that came ot mind for me was the Party's attempt to appeal to the youth market - I mean, these days the inverted pentagram is all the rage with kids. I can't go a single day without seeing some variation of this symbol emblazoned on some kids clothing or gear...

If anything, it might be an an attempt to look "cool" in the minds of future voters - how many kids out there would be inclined to vote republican if they thought there to be a "sinsiter otherworldly/occultic agenda"?

That's all I see going on here.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I thought the stars now look like they are happy and dancing! Standing on one leg. Happy Playful Republican stars.

Now... it they were replaced by actual Satanic Pentagrams, well, that would be, well, damn cool.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well take a look at this pic. They apparently put it in childrens Macaroni and Cheese. That's not surprising considering that it is called KRAFT macaroni and cheese and oh.. let's not forget the cute orange cheesasaurus rex

aww it's a cute wittle reptilian isn't it^^

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Mazz, I know its an elephant, but look at the stars.

Pointing upwards is a good thing, downwards is a satanic symbolism..

Thats what im trying to say!

As I have said before, if a downward pointing star makes an organization evil because they use it then the Cross makes the KKK good because they use it.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Deleted because I have seen the errors of my ways.

I won't bite, i will endevour to try and put across an even balanced view without biting to any rising bait.

Thanks for the u2u - you know who you are. Cheers, DK.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
To ease it for all involved and to stop a flame war erupting, Your now on ignore.

Its not often (1 other) that I ignore, but you are just beyond belief and my tolerance of you is in the negative.

Enjoy the Ignore.

link   
Blah blah blah respond to my post instead of attacking me.
You show your immaturity by attacking me instead of discussing my ideas.
This is a discussion forum, not the bulletin board at your local supermarket.

link   
You have voted D4rk Kn1ght for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Well spotted

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Blah blah blah respond to my post instead of attacking me.
You show your immaturity by attacking me instead of discussing my ideas.
This is a discussion forum, not the bulletin board at your local supermarket.

It is always better to ignore something you dont understand than to try and understand it huh ?

bury your head in the sand if you wish, the truth will still be here when you come up for air.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Is it me on the wild side?

It's just you on the wild side.

Seriously .... I'm sure that whoever had those printed is just a printer-guy who hasn't got a clue that stars 'should' be pointing one way rather than another.

Before you typed it on this thread I sure didn't know either.

They are just stars. They are printed by some guy who thinks he's just printing stars ... and that's all they are ... stars.

Sorry Dark ... I don't see anything suspicious here.

Originally posted by emjoi
I thought the stars now look like they are happy and dancing! Standing on one leg. Happy Playful Republican stars.

Yep. That's what it looks like to me. Just happy dancing stars.

Kinda makes me all happy, warm and fuzzy inside. I WANNA DANCE now!
(if only my knees didn't ache so badly!!)

[edit on 1/2/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Seriously .... I'm sure that whoever had those printed is just a printer-guy who hasn't got a clue that stars 'should' be pointing one way rather than another.

Well, heres a test for you when you draw a star by default do you not draw the point up, i dont know about you, but if i was told to draw a star, i wouldnt draw it upside down,Like even 4 year olds if told to draw a star would do the point up.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Most likely the print shop guy didn't draw any of that stuff by hand. He or she most likely cut and pasted from graphics on hand to come up with the final image. Aren't pentagrams normally inside circles, and not solid stars?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join