It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Thiaoouba

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hey I just found out about this story about this guy who's been abducted to planet Thiaoouba. Sounds ridiculous and it probably is a hoax.

But check it out here:

www.thiaoouba.com...
www.meanwell.com.au...
ourworld.compuserve.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Oh yeah...

Apparently the Aliens are hermaphrodites...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
From the FAQ:

Q. What about toilets on Thiaoouba ?
A. On Thiaoouba they use a kind of device that looks similar to our toilet, but isn't. It simply disintegrates the waste as it comes out - into elementary particles I guess. No water, no paper, no smell, nothing. Michel was scared that this machine might disintegrate his private parts...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If you go to the Second link, and click pictures and look at the picture of Thoa, she looks like that chick off Terminator 3.
So manly

I think though, hes been reading to much on Sanat Kumara and the other sons and gods of Brama.
Why is it that thier always abducted by beings that resemble Buddist and hindu philosphy.
Deep

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yeah, she does look like a man... I guess they use that desintegrating toilet too much...

Look further down... They are showing an illustration off MU...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Pictured is Michel Desmarquet (right) with friend
and 'disciple', Yianna Meanwell, the only person
authorised to lecture on Abduction to the 9th Planet.

I saw the word disciple.......thats all I need to know.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

I saw the word disciple.......thats all I need to know.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is getting better and better!!! Now they're claiming that Jesus died in Japan!!!ROFL!!!

I like these funny sites....

www.thiaoouba.com...

www.thiaoouba.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

you idiot, read the book before you pass judgment

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The book is fiction - I myself have fully read this book cover to cover 3 times and I find more BS with each read.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
LMAO this is too good!...

Q. What was the food on Thiaoouba ? What did you have for dinner ?
A. People on Thiaoouba drink half a glass of something they called hydromel, every 2 days. Michel did not like it, but he had to admit that it was extremely nourishing. Eating a lot seems to be disturbing the conscious development. People on Thiaoouba do not waste any time whatsoever preparing food.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Q. You should do what you preach. Why do you charge money for The Book ?

A. We have tried to ask printers, distributors and shipment companies to do their job for free. It was not possible.

We have tried to give The Book free of charge, only to find it later in rubbish bins... What do you do when someone tries to give you a free book in a mall? We found that people have so much attachment to money, that they do not value anything that comes for free (like fresh air for example).

At present we give books free only to those who specifically request them and cannot afford them. The e-book online is also free. By selling the book to those who see a benefit from having it and can afford it - we sustain our activity of giving it away.

yeah sure you have

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

A star to you.

I have read this book, is was originally called "Abduction to the 9th Planet", and has been renamed, "The Thiaoouba Prophecy". It is an excellent book, in my opinion.

In fact, I witnessed my first UFO sighting immediately after I finished reading it. There were 3 of them...

Originally posted by TheBandit795
This is getting better and better!!! Now they're claiming that Jesus died in Japan!!!ROFL!!!

And you know he didn't? I suppose you believe the words of this loving man instead...

[edit on 23/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by TheBandit795

You could trust this man with your life
1 liner= 2cents

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm reading this book now, and though it has a certain fictional, child-like feeling to it, its very interesting. I reserve judgment on its authenticity at this point, and keep an open mind about his accounts. One thing, however, I did discover was if they truly were a race of hermaphrodites, I am more homo-phobic than I thought I was. I have absolutely no gender issues with gay men, but....! If I was stranded permanently on a planet with another humanoid from a race of hermaphrodites that appeared more female in appearance than male, especially if they had breasts, and we couldn't be rescued and were to be the new Adam and Eve of the planet, I'd be running! Not on your life!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The account given on Mars doesn't make alot of sense. The crowned face on Mars is beautiful and due to specific memories being awakened in me when I started seeing videos on youtube concerning life on Mars, trees, bushes, standing water, that as an artist I concede are what many believe them to be, I relate to the crowned face, to the actual very tall humanoid race that used to live on mars, technologically advanced. The trees or bushes are very large. Gravity, being less than earth, contributes to things actually being taller than here. The "transportation tunnels" Richard Hoagland describes, struck me immediately, due to the random bilogical look of the "support braces" to be giant worm casings. The site marsanomalyresearch.com... agrees with what I suspect, and shows photographs of convoluting areas of soil, anomalous pictures that fit into that theory. I suspect the premise for Dune came from Mars. So this part of his story isn't accurate.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795Sounds ridiculous and it probably is a hoax.

Add to that "money making scheme"

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I also saw three ufos after reading Thiaoouba Prophecy, they appeared to be very bright and were multi-coloured. Never have seen something like this in my life. I was once a non-beliver untill I read and saw these things, now I KNOW these are real. Also have video of these ufos.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This book changed my life. I love this book!

It explains a lot of mysteries... especially about the story of Jesus Christ. I couldn't put the book down. It is so logical and it makes perfect sense

new topics

top topics

join