It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ringing in your ears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Although you may not FEEL stressed...you are...and your body knows it. Especially if you visit this site often...it stresses me out...haha. Anyhooo...no worries...you will be fine.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The ringing that is obvious but is random yet somewhat regular is the sending of data to the grays via implants.

There is some kind of resonating going on and usually it is from one ear. In my case it starts quiet and gets louder and then starts to die again in amplitude. It can happen at weird times when I am no where near any electrical devices too.

Like others here I have had this for many years and others in my family also. Some suggest that the condition known as Tinnitus is similar but I cannot see any evidence of this due to the sporadic nature of the ringing I am talking about and the precise nature and structure of the event in regards starting and stopping and frequency (always the same), the duration (which varies a bit but not much), and the perceived amplitude or volume (seems to vary little).

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Go to GNC and get something called Ginkgo Biloba Plus.
It has 50mg of Ginkgo, 250mg of Gotu Kola, 150mg of Siberian Ginseng, and 50mg of Soy Lecithin Powder.
Give it a few weeks and the problem will go away, I guarantee it.

I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a run-down cockroach motel last night.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Not sure who you are talking to?

The problem will not go away because it is not a medical condition of any kind. It is of such irregularity that it cannot be defined.

Furthermore it does not affect hearing.

Tinnitus is a different condition, here is a link for info:

www.bixby.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't have tinnitus, but I do think the ringing is often electromagnetic waves.

If any of you have ever heard an electric matress filler, it makes an incredibly annoying high-pitch noise, well, one day I was walking down the road, and I was sure I heard one of those, but being in a fair sized town, it was a tad strange. I looked around to try and find out where it was coming from, and I found the house that it got loudest at, the house had a large T.V antenna on it, and every once in a while the noise would die down, during this time the antenna would turn a bit, then stop, and the noise would return, my mom (who was with me at the time) couldn't hear a thing, this is just one of the reasons I am sure it is TV/radio signals.

Also, if you mute your Television, you can likely still hear it. Not hear the talking very often, but the ringing, as well as occasionally hear lights being on or off, or different electrical appliances being turned on or off, but of course, not all people can hear it.

The strangest thing is when you are just sitting somewhere, and suddenly hear a very strong ring in your ear, enough to make you look around and think 'wtf?'..I hate and love it when that happens..

By the way, sorry for reviving this down-page topic..

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
it would make sense to me that if you are talking about "chakras," you are into meditation. if this is the case, your "intuned self" is what's picking up on this phenomanon. from here i can see only two choices: fight or flight. use the sacred powers in the privacy of your on home in an all out one time battle kinda thing and find what it is that's doing this to you and stop it. or become less in tune. demeditate. the latter i'm guessing is not an option for a person that posts to this site. you know what you have to do.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
here's an excellent link posted originally by kalki: unclassified document. yee ha.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Last night about 4:00am I had the ringing in my ears. The right ear was louder.

All of a suden it completly vanished (dead silence) for about 15 seconds (what a relief) and then in it's place was a tone which went up in scale and stopped. Like someone tuning in a receiver.

My wife hears it all the time.

I live between two huge towers and they spray chemtrails all the time. Yesterday they hit us hard. Even sprayed under the clouds.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Last nights strange ringing tone was followed toay by several rescue calls in my very small town. One at 7:00am one an hour ago and another just now. All three were for women who had general illness.

The odds are very strange of that happening in a town as small as mine.

Or it might be they still have a hangover.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Maybe its the chip the government placed into our brains

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join