It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ringing in your ears

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'd love to here thoughts on the ringing of ears. Is it radio waves, microwaves, a message from beyond, or is someone thinking about you, or is it some entity - demon or angel - an ancestor or dead loved one, psychosis, neurosis? Do you have this experience? If so what is your interpretation of the ringing?

Glitch

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
~I've heard it being of someone elsewhere is thinking about you at the time the ringing begins. Other than that I'd say it was your eardrums adjusting to the volume in your surroundings.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glitch

If so what is your interpretation of the ringing?

Glitch

Hi Glitch!!

What "type" of ringing do you mean? For example, many people have tinnitus (fortunately I *don't*, although I have a hearing loss). Tinnitus can be very invasive I understand (some of my friends have it) and maybe this is what you're hearing??

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Maybe it's the alien implant...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Maybe Not, I Sometimes have A Ringing In My Ear Its Usually The Right One I Dont Have An Explanation For It Thought

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Try taking Ginkgo Biloba or maybe Vinpocetine.
I have something called Menieres disease but a series of supplements takes care of the symptoms.
Ginkgo and Vinpocetine should take care of tinnitus, it will also make you smarter.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I get that to, no clue what it is, but when I was little I thought it was Jesus trying to talk to me

I later learned it was Satan...

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hmmm...I've often pondered this. When ever I ask anyone if they hear it they just tell me I'm mentally unbalanced. But it often starts when you are around TVs, computers, etc. So I guess it could be something to do with trasmitors?

GEX

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have tinnitus too, for 5 years now, I am hearing the sound all the time. Its really sucks to go to sleep because I hear it constantly. But I learned to deal with it, of course if you know hoe to get rid of it, I will listen.

>>>>>>>Added
I think that something is wrong with the inner ear, or neurons in one are are missfiring. There is not much research on that thing, and I am not aware of anything that can cure it.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by GEX]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
your head is humming and it won't go incase u don't know, the piper's calling you to join him

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
www.tinnitusearringing.com...

Many reasons it seems.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
www.tinnitusearringing.com...

Many reasons it seems.

Good Link Info Kano. I also remember my ears ringing as far back as 5 or 6. I always had severe ear aches as a child which always disappeared when i did get in to see a doctor about it. I feel its possibly 'mainly' the sound waves/electronics. I wonder if anyone's done a study to find out if this happened to people 150-200 yrs before technology came out.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yes i get this i used to get it at random times and now i can control when i do some of it may be from electectrical equipment etc but i have done it in an open field etc some people may just have more senstive ears.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I made a post on this a while back, you've seemed to have missed it. Yes and I do get a high pitched short (in length) ringing in the ears.

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Glitch:

Everyone perceives energy differently. Some people perceive energy as a distinct ringing - not too unpleasant. You should note the intensity, how you are feeling emotionally prior to it's occurence, tone, how often in occurs, and what ear you hear the ringing in. Can you answer these questions for us?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback. I don't believe the ringing I have is due to tinnitus though. It's not constant nor is it bothersome. I have some ideas though, however I question to what extent my preconceived ideas are influencing my perception.

The ringing began after I had a powerfull spiritual experience some years back. Ever since then I've received flashes in my ear ever so often that vary in frequency. I often feel after the flash that I'm in the presence of something though I don't know what.

Sometimes they are slow, hot flashes, and at other times they're of a higher frequency - higher in the sense that they faster and more profound. I've experienced this amidst daily appliances as well as far off in the desert or the mountains. Sometimes I intuit that the presence is malignant, at other times compassionate and loving. Strange.

To what extent do my preconceived notions influence my actual experience and perception? Often I feel I'm receiving a message, at other times - as with the slow hot flashes - I feel as I'm under attack. The energies that arrive often vary from high to low.

The nature of the mystical experience that signaled the begining of this phenomena - was surely alien in nature, however my interpretation of what the ringing means varies.

I'd love more feedback.

Glitch

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Glitch, you hit it right on!!!

I too have had these same experiences, and I beleive you are perceiving energy - maybe your guides.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buster
Glitch:

Everyone perceives energy differently. Some people perceive energy as a distinct ringing - not too unpleasant. You should note the intensity, how you are feeling emotionally prior to it's occurence, tone, how often in occurs, and what ear you hear the ringing in. Can you answer these questions for us?

It often varies from ear to ear. The above mentioned "spiritual experence" included both, however, at an intensity and duration I have yet to encounter again.

The happening I've referred went like this: After hearing a loud pitched ringing, I heard a male voice rip through my body. It said "look in the mirror". After that I stood in front of a large mirror on the wall in my living room. My chakras lit up like suns. Then right before me three somewhat alien, sub-atomic bodies of light appeared out of the empty space between me and the mirror. Then they entered my body and I lay down on the floor and the high ringing proceeded throughout my body from foot to crown. I was terrified and soul shaken. The encounter was niether positive nor negative though.

Often there is no correlation between my state of being and the moments wherein the ringing arises. Sometimes it occurs under utterly mundane circumstances, and other times in the course of intense prayer.

Thanks for the response. Does anyone else have an account of something similar?

( I should note that I was utterly sober and not under the influence of any substance at the time, nor had I been leading up to the encounter. )

Glitch

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Glitch]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Right, I didn't think you were on anything. It sounds fantastic.
Are you writing any of this down in a journal to gain some clarity? I think there is a deep part of you that knows exactly what is going on, and I think you should explore that. Also good if you are sensitive to daily protect yourself. But, I think it is evolutionary, and really positive.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I do keep a journal however the fantastic nature of the experiences I've had seem to require something more than the self-orientated genre of the journal. Notes work though.

Anyone have insights on methods of protection? I have some, although I hesitate to call upon sacred power - say, when I'm standing in the line at the grocery store.

Glitch

top topics

<<   2 >>

join