It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Art Gallery (Gazrok)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well, got around to it sooner than I thought... Whipped up a mini page to show some of the work I've got in digital format. The link is also in my sig. I'll be adding more as I get the images converted (most are in slides right now...) The first two may take longer to load (using a 3rd party upload site), but I'll rectify that soon...

Here's the quick link

My Gallery

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
youve got a lot of tallent man. nery nice

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
These are all so awesome!

But I have to pick this one as my fav...

home.tampabay.rr.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Ah yes..."Death". The assignment was to illustrate a word, while hiding it... So, if you look closely, you'll see it spell out the word Death. Oddly enough, some people see it right off the bat, others have to look at it twice or so, to see it...

I've got at least 6 or 7 D&D character drawings to add soon, but it will have to wait till the weekend, as I've only got about 3 here at the house...the others, are with the players who played them (gave the drawings to them, but I'll get a pic of 'em).

Then the arduous task of converting those on slides....

EDIT: Ooh...I found another secret word, hehe...."arduous"

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Gazrok

THEY ARE BRILLIANT!

I love the one on the top right hand side....the house with the window and fireplace

Brilliant work hun....keep it up as u've got real talent there!

Gryff

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That piece was done to complete a project for Portfolio I. I had to have a series of works, so I had these room sculptures..but I needed a few more pieces, so I did some drawings as well, to tie into it. I still have the room sculpture of this one (the bedroom), it just isn't painted fully yet (been meaning to get around to it...) When I do, I'll post it up there as well... The sculpture is much more impressive...

(trivia tidbit: I drew the couple off of an old "Skipbo" game, hehe...)

EDIT: Doh, just realized I messed up the link for the larger version of Dali's Dinner...will correct that when I get home, (and hopefully add a few more images)

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Disney or MGM could use you!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Awesome gallery Gaz!!! Damn, your talent never cease to amaze me. I really like the death one too. Good work.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That's my fiance's favorite too...
(other than the two of us of course)...

I'm going to save the idea of my friend's daughter's pic for her birthday. Next drawing will likely be my fiance' as a Christmas present...just have to find the right picture....

EDIT: I'll add this to the page over the weekend, and correct links, but also, if you rest your mouse on the pic, it'll show you the title of the piece, as well as the medium...(and I'll likely add the size of the work as well...some are much more impressive in real life (at least to me) because of the size...hard to tell on a computer screen).

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Next project (maybe...)

My fiance'

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
As I have mentioned before Gaz...
Very impresive talent you have there.
Beautiful stuff.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thanks!

I just started on the drawing of the above pic... Let's hope she likes it... I like it so far...

I'm hoping to have a few more pics up on the gallery, likely tomorrow, during the day....

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Some new pics on the gallery... A couple of the D&D Character Drawings came out blurry though...(I'll rectify it and retake them tomorrow likely..)

I though some might want to see what one of the drawings look like as they progress... Here's the current one I'm working on (my fiance'). Spent about 2 hours so far... (Had to stop, need to get some housework done, as she's working 7 days a week till the end of the year...their heavy time, for payroll stuff...and they say Americans are lazy...Bah!)

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
just looked at this forum for the first time.
I thing your pictures are outstanding

regards
flc

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The finished pic of the started one above, is currently on the gallery site.. Also, I have another drawing in the works...one of my mom as a little girl, finishing the next day or so, as well as an older drawing I did (self portrait), also photo-realistic...and still one of my favorite works...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
YOU DA MAN!!! So how much money are making at this? I also liked "Death" but I really enjoyed "Dalis Dinner" as well. I'll bet your family and friends really appreciate recieving your artwork as gifts.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Actually, not making any money at it...but just may start to consider commissioned works....especially while I'm looking for work....

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
your an awesome artist, keep it up

new topics

top topics

join