It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

research topic about the Dogontribe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I would like to start a research topic about the Dogontribe and the fact they say the ancestors were aliens, but I just need volunteers.

Here you can see the goals of the research topic.
And you can also join.

I think it would be of big importance for especially this forum because it would give a lot of additional value to the origins of some old civilisations, and especially to the Egyptians, of which is said the Dogontribe came from. When the information about the Dogontribe is proven valid, it would therefore add a lot of value to the other civilisations.

I hope some persons would like to make research about this, and help ATS to add quality to the forum.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hey, isn't here anybody which wants to expand this topic to a higher level (so to speak)

I know for sure some people around here would really like to put time in a research about the Dogontribe so there could be made more links between the civilisations of which persons speak in this forum

You
Yes YOU
could be the person which brings this forum to a higher level, You
could be the one which proves the Dogontribe were right or not, You
could be the one which makes that all possible

Just trying to get people motivated

But seriously, volunteers would be appreciated very much, and they do have the chance to really expand the information which is given in this forum

Thanks already

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I will gladly follow the research, but my times does not permit me to be part of it. Not to mention I really have hardly any knowledge about the Dogon tribe.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Also the Dogon tribe had star maps and recently there was some red star in some solar system that had another star hidden out if normal looking only hubble telescope could detect it, and the dogon tribe knew this hundreds or thousands of years before we could know it, only in past 15 years with hubble telescope could we proove these maps to be 100% accurate.

i just remebered that the dogon tribe claimed that a big space ship crashed long ago and that the occupants of the ship gave them a star map of where they came from, they were meant to be fish like creatures, and only recently could we do a cheack on this solar system that had a hidden star near a red star i think and hubble prroved it correct, and no way on earth could anyone know that, except with hubble telescope, so it pretty much prooves what the dogon tribe claim as true? but is goverment covering it up?

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by blobby]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You are referring to Sirius C aren't you Blobby? They still don't have found Sirius C but a new research in the year 2.000 shows there must be a third star in the system, which the Dogontribe already said was there.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
why don't you join the team Blobby?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yes you could join the research Blobby
just wanted to let you know the government isn't covering up, because the Hubble telescope hasn't found Sirius C yet (the star about which you are talking about). Only because of the motions of Sirius A and B they know it has to be there. (recent investigation of the year 2,000).

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I've read somewhere that there was a fish god called "Dagon" (don't know if he's affiliated with the dogon tribe) but he was apparently half man, half fish. It was said that he was similar to Jesus Christ and died in a similar way. He apparently taught people many things but died because the 'government' or higher officials at that time percieved him to be a threat, so he was severed in half.

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by XRevWarX]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The Fishgod priests

Just kidding

(Dagon is the fish-god of the Philistines and "alien" written backwards in Hebrew)

new topics

top topics

join