It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candaian Govt on the Rampage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
what is this crap?

Canada took a step closer to tyranny Thursday when a lawyer who defends suspected "terrorists" received a terrorist death threat himself, from a Canadian government agency.

Rocco Galati referred to the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) but seemed afraid to identify them outright.

"I'm on the verge of tears because it means we now live in Colombia, because the rule of law is meaningless, " Galati told a news conference Dec. 4.

If this is happening in Canada, you can bet it's happening in the US, UK, Australia and elsewhere.

www.savethemales.ca...

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There is a war going on within Canada and most of the first world countries right now.

Those that support the nation vs those globalists that at every opportunity try to destroy nationalism.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Welcome to the "free" world canucks

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
LoL, I have seen ALOT of US/Britain haters on this site lately..is it a conspiracy?

Give em there credit, it is due.

But, Canada, I knew something was up with them! But dude, its old news that the CIA makes threats and stuff..

Don't mess with them.

BTW: How do you like my new look

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
LOL I don't hate this country.. really. I understand that little Timmy will have to settle for a bowl of ashes this Xmas... but hey, I now uncle sam needs those 13 super carriers struten across the seas to protect Timmy's freedom from only god knows what.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Wow, that article touches on everything. Illuminati, racism, terrorism, Satanism, world bank, zionism. If it made mention of the Reptilians I would have sworn it was written by THENEO.

Just kidding NEO.

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hmmm...the article does go funny, I was more referring to CSIS(Canadian Security Intelligence Service (all two of them)) uttering death threats to private citizens; rather than the spin the author puts on the whole thing in the lower part of the article.

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by dexxy]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
it's not the gov't it's COINTELPRO

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Candaian Govt on the Rampage

That's kind of an oxymoron isn't it? Canadian Govt...Rampage, hehe...

Certainly interesting change of pace....

join