It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange "dream" involving redheaded woman with strange green eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm not really sure why this happened, or what it was about, but i though i would share it with y'all and see if you guys had any opinions as to what it was.

I had a "dream" (it felt like i was there, but it was in third person view, i was watching myself from outside my body) it was in some forest in a small lake or pond. It wasn't dark outside, but it wasn't bright either, and this all happened very quickly from my view.

I was sleeping, when suddenly i realized that i was in water and this is when it started. I see a flash of this woman's face, she had vibrant red hair (natural red) and she looked like any normal person, except for the eyes. They were a bright green and look like human eyes, but outside of the pupil was divided into sections by little black lines, sort of like a wagon wheel.

She was in the water with me, and holding me from behind, around the neck and shoulders, as if i were a hostage or something (she was dragging me towards the woods where they met the water.

I felt scared, but at the same time i knew that i wasn't truly scared, and i was wondering why i felt that way. I really got a vibe that she cared deeply to have me with her, or possibly even just cared for me, but i didn't feel anything for her because i didn't know who she was, and i'm also in a longterm relationship right now so i had no reason to as far as i knew.

As she was taking me backwards she said something along the lines of (almost crying the entire time) "I wish i could just keep you here, but i know that i can't do that. I know that you are not meant to stay here."

Also, i should add that she was dressed in a green dress, and i believe i was wearing a gray shirt.

I have had weird dreams before, and even a few lucid dreams, and also one out of body experience, so when i felt how real this was to me i knew it wasn't just a dream by any typical means.

If anybody has some insight to this, or possibly an interpretation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Peace and love,

Pancho

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I had a very similar dream, a long time ago (more than a decade at this point, I couldn't say exactly when). I only had that particular dream once, but I'll never forget it. The same girl appeared in other dreams too (strangely, none of them were erotic), but none were as emotionally charged or as memorable as the first.

I had a "dream" (it felt like i was there, but it was in third person view, i was watching myself from outside my body) it was in some forest in a small lake or pond. It wasn't dark outside, but it wasn't bright either, and this all happened very quickly from my view.

The lighting was the same for me, like twilight in limbo, and mine was also in a forest (it was old growth, lots of moss-covered rocks and decaying stumps, tons of ferns laying about, overshadowed by enormous tree trunks). I didn't start off in the lake though, I was in the forest, on a game trail.

There was a girl standing with her back turned to me at the top of a slight incline. She turned as I approached, not in suprise but as though she was expecting me, and I stopped in my tracks at the sight of her stunning green eyes. She had black hair though, not red, and it was all knotted up and decorated with shells and beads. She motioned to me and I followed her, I saw her jump off a cliff into a lake, at the base of a waterfall. Just before she jumped she turned to me and smiled.

I'm not a very sentimental guy, but just thinking about that smile, that look of utter serenity, the peace and the love she embodied - it chokes me up even now. I don't have the right words to describe the feeling she conveyed to me in that instant.

I heard her tell me to 'let go' - and I jumped in after her.

They were a bright green and look like human eyes, but outside of the pupil was divided into sections by little black lines, sort of like a wagon wheel.

I don't remember this detail - I just remember she had huge, bright green eyes, they were otherwordly and absolutely breathtaking. I don't even remember what she was wearing, if she was wearing anything at all. I do remember she had very pale skin. The eyes though, and the hair that framed her face, those are the details that really stuck with me.

She was in the water with me, and holding me from behind, around the neck and shoulders, as if i were a hostage or something (she was dragging me towards the woods where they met the water.

This was not what happened to me - in my dream the girl held me in an embrace underwater, and I thought I would drown. I was scared, but she wouldn't let me go. I had to take a breath before long, and to my surprise, I could breath underwater. That's when mine ended, with that realization. (This was before I had any experience in lucid dreams, I wasn't conscious of the fact I was having a dream at the time)

I really got a vibe that she cared deeply to have me with her, or possibly even just cared for me, but i didn't feel anything for her because i didn't know who she was, and i'm also in a longterm relationship right now so i had no reason to as far as i knew.

For me it was love at first sight, 100% unadulterated. I knew she loved me too, it was in the eyes...

If anybody has some insight to this, or possibly an interpretation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sadly, I have no insight, no interpretation. I just wanted to share my experience, because it seemed very similar, and your story brought my memory of it clearly back into focus (for that, I thank you). I don't want to hijack your thread, but I thought it was kind of interesting, the similarities and all...

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I guess I am not the only one. I too had a strange dream with a young brunette wearing a red dress. I don't know who she was but I could tell she had something she needed to tell me but couldn't. She just gave me a haunting look and what was remarkable - as if the dream were like a movie - is the scene immediately went to a close-up view so that I could see her eyes.

They werent green, but blue and were filled with glitter. The most amazing eyes I have ever seen.

Leave it to a dream to come up with this stuff.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
ben91069

The close of of the face happened in mine too, and that was what made me curious i guess, because this has never happened to me before. Like i've said, i've had strange dreams, and i've even had dreams that are events that happen later in my life (exactly as in the dream), but this one baffles me so far, it was really confusing.

WyrdeOne

I appreciate that you shared your story, and you are not hijacking my thread, you did exactly what i wanted. I am just wondering if other people have had this or heard of it, and if not i ask if they have something to say about it.

Thank you both

Pancho

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
each of us has a loving guardian embracing us in a liquid dimension which is all around us. We never leave the liquid dimension. We are placed into a deep sleep and our astral bodies are sent into various other realities to experience life there. Every now and then we are given an experience by a loving being who lets us know he or she embraces us under water.

The Hindus have a belief that God floats in a causal ocean and projects his consciousness into these dry energy worlds, which are basically a type of energy aura. Millions of god beings are giving their humans experiences to tell them that they are embracing them and watching them from a liquid dimension.

So basically it's God Beings letting you know they are closely embracing your original eternal physical body in a liquid dimension and they are waiting for your spirit to return to them.

I was given a really big squeeze last night by one such being after I read your posts. She knew that others like her were trying to get through to their humans and it pleased her.

Our astral forms are sent into dry space and various dimensions where all sorts of things are taking place and it's all too complicated to comprehend. But on the deepest dimension we are lovingly embraced by God beings who wait for our return. Apparently the astral forms are sent into the dry worlds to become educated through experience before returning to the liquid dimension.

Here we see spirits coming from fish. It's an abstract way of depicting the deeper liquid aspect of reality we all come from and return to.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thanks probedbygrays, that is just the insight that i was looking for here. It's good to here that, and it would definitely explain why i knew that i wasn't scared even though i was startled by the fact that i was there. Are there ways that i could get to know her better (at least so i will know more while i am here in the physical world)?

I think i understand the eyes now, i was looking at mine in the mirror because i thought they looked different and i saw the same thing, just a different color and not as accented. I'm sure my eyes have been like that, but i never noticed until today.

Also, if anybody else has some similar story, please feel free to share if you wish.

Peace and love,

Pancho

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
Are there ways that i could get to know her better (at least so i will know more while i am here in the physical world)?

well the reason, from thousands of their own words I have read over the years, that they have to remain out of our conscious earth lives, is that when we are born we are given an earth guardian who walks us through the earth realm, and part of that guardian's duty it to keep us separated from the deeper spiritual side of ourselves so that we can focus on our earth lives more.

The earth guards direct peoples natural spiritual inclinations towards religions or psychic things more to do with the earth and subtle levels that relate to the earth life in some way. Primarily however they suppress the spiritual side of man so he/she can focus 100% on the earth plane, so one has to be very determined when pursuing the spiritual side of life or one may not perceive it. Once you know how to perceive it and you focus on it more and more it is like developing a physical sense that grows stronger until you can contact the spiritual side at will anytime.

Basically it's just a matter of opening your mind to contact from the other side. That means keeping the mind clear during meditation so that the beings can get messages through to you via telepathy. The trouble is that the earth guards may also make contact with you this way and so it can be very confusing when more than one entity with different purposes are talking to you.

The earth guards are the ones who often create scary supernatural phenomenon to stop their humans venturing into the spiritual sides. So one has to be able to face all the terrors imaginable with calmness and patience, and not be deterred from one's purpose of reaching the gentle loving beings on the other side.

So meditation, telepathy, and dreams are the easiest ways to start making contact. You can ask questions before you go to bed and you'll be given dreams answering those questions. Once you make contact don't lose it. Devote a certain amount of time each day to the other side and don't stop until they give you some contact. After a while they will start making physical contact if they think you can handle it.

I sometimes tell them during meditation that I'm not budging till they give me contact. That works well.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying and i see why they would try to discourage us or rather test us. If anything it has made me more determined to stay on my path and continue where i have been slacking off a bit recently. Thank you for your insight as it has helped me a lot. I'm glad that you all replied to this and if anybody else has something to say, then please don't be shy.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
made an account just to respond to this thread

also had a dream recently where a redhead with green eyes appeared.
the only scene in the dream i remember is her sitting on a chair with her back to me. then suddenly i approach her from behind, place my arms around her and start kissing her neck. after a while she turns her face towards me and i see that that she has big, a bit "glittery" green eyes.
i remember it feeling like a very passionate moment to me, and there was some lingering feeling that this would be the girl that i'd spend "eternity" with.
right now i dont feel any lasting "spiritual connection" though. the dream is just fading away

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Pan7cho7

"I wish i could just keep you here, but i know that i can't do that. I know that you are not meant to stay here."

That would f up my mind... I mean even I now want to know what she meant, lol!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I too Made an account just to respond.. I too as well have had this dream, unfortunately I think it was only once.. And just recently in the past few years it has recurred or rather "re played" through my consciousness. More and more.

I think this is because of the extreme sensation- (epiphany-ish) that the dream gave me, coupled with the dense , dim-yet-HD-clear, green forest. & Let me emphasize that as I look back it felt like early morning twilight, and the dense green gave me such a strange eerie feeling that I cannot compare anything to.

I consider myself to be of a very sound mind, humbled by life experiences, and most of all a ladies man, I have been fortunate enough to experience the most magical of sexual encounters, with various types of lovely women, under random and traditional circumstances; and I say this not to boast but to say that the woman in my dream was very attractive but did not stimulate me sexually, it was more like a love stimulation, or some sort of love attraction.

I would also like to highlight that you described the scene perfectly and it is because of your detail that I was keenly aware that this was the same dream, place, or entity. I personally believe it is another planet or solar system the dream originated, because even though the scene looked similar to earth, the dense, sheer greenery and crispness was just a tad bit more grande.

It means much to me that you have shared this dream, deep down I felt the eerie real ness of it. I would like to note that even though the woman looked content, she seemed concerned, did anyone else get this feeling?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I like apparently many others have had dreams of a certain woman, and in fact it was today and I was so shaken when I awoke I felt I had to search her out or find meaning for it immediately using my best method.. Google lol. So I found this site and made an account.

I to have had, an encounter with this woman in my dreams but it wasn't set in the same place. before I go into detail on it I think a small backstory should be explained and why I was enlightened in my dream.

I am a mid twentys man who has had nothing but meaningless flings but my last one, which ended days, ago with me putting my girlfriends things outside and not speaking to her sense I'm not goingto explain all tthat but needless to say it broke my heart because I had to do it or she wouldn't grow up.

Now this is where it gets weird. I believe something created everything but I dont necessarily believe in God as the bible depicts but nonetheless I prayed for her, for myself, for my love and for both of our futures be it together or not. I think I've only prayed 2_3 times in my life and honestly they were answered in a form or another.

That being said my dream is, as follows I awoke or was, always in a forest there was no lake or no one around no sound, no wind, no thought. Just me and upon seeing this forest I turn away and see a building. All of the sudden I am in the building its a hotel, my mother is there the only face I see clearly. We are apparently on vacation and she has a friend of her age with her and a daughter my age. I can see no faces accept the girls. Red natural beautiful hair and the greenest eyes I have ever seen. My mother and her friend are packing our bags and leaving carrying them to wherever and leave the room. Then I notice I am in bed with this woman, just laying or recently having done other things I know not but I talk to her and I can't remember her voice now but it was not that of a girl her age, I dont know, what we talked about only that it was, apparently I was leaving and for whatever reason she was staying. I remember it was the most love and loss I have ever felt in one moment and the me in the dream could only ask one question. Sadly its lost upon me it was, wherever, are you from or wherever, are you going and she simply (sitting next to me on the edge of a hotel bed) smiled and said baton Rouge then I look at my arm and with her fingertip she writes upon my arm in purple something I can't read it thought it was a way of saying baton Rouge when I awoke but now I'm sure it was a clue or a hint or anything I dont know. But I'm a poised man and I woke up crying and sweating. No mark on my arm, no love inmy heart. I feel broken. MMaybe I'll meet her again.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 7Pan7cho7I had a "dream" (it felt like i was there, but it was in third person view, i was watching myself from outside my body) it was in some forest in a small lake or pond. It wasn't dark outside, but it wasn't bright either, and this all happened very quickly from my view.

I was sleeping, when suddenly i realized that i was in water and this is when it started. I see a flash of this woman's face, she had vibrant red hair (natural red) and she looked like any normal person, except for the eyes. They were a bright green and look like human eyes, but outside of the pupil was divided into sections by little black lines, sort of like a wagon wheel.

Lots of Symbols

1. Solar Analemma (which is a figure 8) - She comes from behind, and wraps your neck and shoulders like a harness
2. Planet Mars (Red Planet) - After her face is revealed, red hair, Mars is a red planet with lots of pyramid faces on its surface
3. Winged Globe Nibiru Symbol - You see Green Eyes with lots of markings (farm1.static.flickr.com/80/233748178_cc07e4d14d.jpg)
4. Astrolabe - You see a wagon wheel, this is an ancient circular disk that has information about the planets or seasons on it
5. Baptism - You are splashed into water and become a new creature, classic ascension parody of rebirth

Lets put these in a logical order

Planet Mars Orbit of 687 days, times 8 (figure 8 of Solar Analemma) = 5496 days / 365 Earth Days = 15 Years.

2015 is 15 Years past the millennium. The Millennium which is the year 2000, is not given as much attention as the year 2012, but the ancients do identify with this date on some level. The Planet Mars serves as a kind of "rebirth clock" to mark the New Blood and Bodies, since it is blood red, this is a logical unifier, for some other sets of information that point to 2015.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: WyrdeOne
The lighting was the same for me, like twilight in limbo, and mine was also in a forest (it was old growth, lots of moss-covered rocks and decaying stumps, tons of ferns laying about, overshadowed by enormous tree trunks). I didn't start off in the lake though, I was in the forest, on a game trail.

There was a girl standing with her back turned to me at the top of a slight incline. She turned as I approached, not in suprise but as though she was expecting me, and I stopped in my tracks at the sight of her stunning green eyes. She had black hair though, not red, and it was all knotted up and decorated with shells and beads. She motioned to me and I followed her, I saw her jump off a cliff into a lake, at the base of a waterfall. Just before she jumped she turned to me and smiled.

Paraphrasing, the Girl is wandering the forest like a Deer, and her hair is braided like a horn, or is compared to the material of shells and beads. Then, she turns into a mermaid, and appears to be just about to "grant you a wish". This parallels the myth of the "White Buffalo", that is supposed to change its color, to mark the rebirth of mankind (the unobtainable gift, that can only be given from the gods, or in your case from a mermaid).

A white buffalo or white bison is an American bison possessing white fur, and is considered sacred or spiritually significant in several Native American religions; therefore, such buffalo are often visited for prayer and other religious rituals. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_buffalo)

I don't view this as important in itself (since natives also sacrificed people). A Lamb is White, A Bull is Red. The Lamb's Moses killed, marked our spiritual journey in this earth (Exodus 12:5-6). The Bull that is killed in Ezekiel's Temple (Ezekiel 45:18), represents the new spiritual journey. So the white buffalo is connected to the rebirth also pictured in the gospel. ... The 4 Blood Red Moons that surround 2014 and 2015 are good comparisons that tie into 2015 as the year of the ascension. (Blood Red Moon = White/Red Buffalo).
edit on 15-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAntiHero
That being said my dream is, as follows I awoke or was, always in a forest there was no lake or no one around no sound, no wind, no thought. Just me and upon seeing this forest I turn away and see a building. All of the sudden I am in the building its a hotel, my mother is there the only face I see clearly. We are apparently on vacation and she has a friend of her age with her and a daughter my age. I can see no faces accept the girls. Red natural beautiful hair and the greenest eyes I have ever seen. My mother and her friend are packing our bags and leaving carrying them to wherever and leave the room. Then I notice I am in bed with this woman, just laying or recently having done other things I know not but I talk to her and I can't remember her voice now but it was not that of a girl her age, I dont know, what we talked about only that it was, apparently I was leaving and for whatever reason she was staying. I remember it was the most love and loss I have ever felt in one moment and the me in the dream could only ask one question. Sadly its lost upon me it was, wherever, are you from or wherever, are you going and she simply (sitting next to me on the edge of a hotel bed) smiled and said baton Rouge then I look at my arm and with her fingertip she writes upon my arm in purple something I can't read it thought it was a way of saying baton Rouge when I awoke but now I'm sure it was a clue or a hint or anything I dont know. But I'm a poised man and I woke up crying and sweating. No mark on my arm, no love inmy heart. I feel broken. MMaybe I'll meet her again.

(Genetic Dan is treated as a mental illness, the universe wipes this people out of existence, so it can revisit the clauses that has lead them to use the level of force that was used, as often as they are lead to by their own freewill ... ... ... ... sadly because of interference, well you see what is happening more openly then, I'd guess to say, that I've intended ... Back to Topic, I wanted to dispel the notion of pornography from this discussion, because these conclusion are intelligent)

4 Inheritor classes for the 4 Gas Planets in our Solar System
*Counting yourself, and your Mother, there is your Mother's friend and her daughter that is 4 people.

3 Separatist Inheritors* are taken at the Great Tribulation, and Judah is left behind
*You say you see many people as if they were trees, and a grey building like a giant UFO ... then immediately after this it is revealed to you that each of these 4 classes (Manasseh the Half Tribe or the Night Vision, Naphtali the Dead Man/People or the Leopard, Ephraim the foul priest or Melchisedek the Bear, and Judah the Harlot/Wicked Man or the Lion) (Deu. 34:1-3, Dan the Lion must first be slain, not by mankind, but the judgment)

Baton Rouge
Baton like a stick or a serpents tail, and Rouge like a mouse or small creature that readily slips out of view. The Holy Spirit is the despised, until she is revealed as "Star Wormwood", then she is the glorified, because until she is revealed, the process of rebirth cannot be completed or initialized.
edit on 15-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 7Pan7cho7

Hey! i made an account on here just to reply to this post because i feel that people need to know about this as well..
Okay, so lets get started..

I had a similar dream to yours but mines a little way more different.. its very short but it made me feel that i had a past life & that my spirit was trying to make me remember with this vision..

So, before i start.. i'm not religious, i do not believe in gods and such, i do however believe in the unknowns that are out in our world and ancient aliens as they already have been proven and have had their underground based discovered that soon after been closed down, but either way.. i'm not here to talk about that...

Basically, when i had this vision.. i was in the forest.. didn't knew how i look like.. just knew i was in a forest with red blooming trees falling down as if it was fall, and while i was in the forest i saw this girl with red long in a nice dress just sitting down like in a picnic alone.. she was just sitting there under the blooming trees, and i was just staring at her the whole time.. i couldn't see her face or anything of that, this already made me think that this mysterious girl was the loved one of the person who was in my past life.. at first i was skeptical.. and thought it was a future vision.. until i realized, my other vision was far more futuristic than this one.. and i knew from then on that this was a past life vision & that this was someone who most probably is very old by now or has passed away..

I woke up that one day remembering every bit of it and just made me wonder.. who was i..?
Was i born to do something incredible..? was i suppose to start something out of the world..?

Was i suppose to find my way to discovering the powers that the normal human being cannot discover up until a certain point..? my whole life i've been stuck with that question.. and till this day is still wonder who that girl/woman was..

I also am wondering what the future wars is going to be like.. as the other visions involved mechs & abandoned buildings completely destroyed, here's the catch.. the mech's are controlled by the government people ordered to kill anyone who goes against their laws & rules, and that the government people were the true corrupted ones who were corrupting the world.

I have no idea what happened after that vision.. all i knew is i was part of a resistance group fighting for freedom & honor, to save love ones & to fight together with the other rebels out there who are against the corrupted governments, i never watched any resistance movies nor mech movies in years, having that vision that basically felt real in its own way just showed to me that could be our future in the next few years.. i killed someone controlling the Mech that was patrolling the abandoned city for any intrudes, that was my first time experiencing a real life killing.

It felt real, it felt good to kill the evil.
I was filled with energy & adrenaline..

That's all i can say for that vision.. as i do not want to reveal to much of what i did next..
I'm curious whats going to come in my future, i felt that i was created to reveal these visions & eventually conquer it..

All i know is i have a lot of secrets still locked in my mind.
There are a lot of which i have yet to unlock..

I could just be the missing piece to the lost "Crystal Childrens"
Maybe i was created to hide the powers & developed.. to use it on the right moment of the future..

What if i was one of the lost Crystal Childrens..?
I won't give in to those who work with the governments if that's the case..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 7Pan7cho7

I had a repeating dream of a RedHaired woman with bright light green eyes, she was stunning and very calming. Starting at age 7 it repeated for years until I was 17, she told me I was my destiny to have three waking dreams. These waking dreams would and do feel very real, I've had two now. The first dream happened on July 14 1987. It was so real. I saw a tornado hit Edmonton Alberta Canada. July 31-1987 an F4 tornado hit us. The second waking dream happened August 4-2005 I believe. I saw my father die in a truck accident. I told him about it and on August 16 he was hit broadside on the fuel tank on the driver side causing a fire and explosion my father escaped only because he remembered what I said and did not wear his seatbelt that day.
She told me I would not want to continue but she would be there to guide me. She said my body would start to fail when the time came for the third and final waking dream then I would die. She said it was written.

Did she tell you anything. Did she make you see things in the future that came true. Was there any mention of Prophecy or destiny.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It means the 'coven' is getting desperate.

That girl exists...and is as beautiful as you imagine...on the outside, only.

Go find her. I dare you.
Pool your resources and become coven fodder.

She would actually exist in and around those 'settings' you describe, but, so would those who would take
'care of you' once you got there....

It is the cruellest way to 'attract' because it plays on a heart that will never achieve what she offers.

She's a bait.

Some of your beautiful hearts get dumber every year....

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Amandarc

This may be true but I never once was asked/told to go to her. I do feel like I'm being drawn to her but she does not want me at her side. Both my so called visions involved my family and the third will involve me somehow but I believe it will involve much more. She cried when I last saw her in my dreams as she said "Go unto the earth and wait for the time"!

top topics

join