It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pheonix Lights Incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just joined ATS.com recently and I'm a bit new at the conspiracy realm so try to bear with me. I'm more than positive that you all have heard and seen footage of the 1997 Pheonix Lights Incident. Not to mention the government claiming that they were conducting a top secret jet exercise at a target near Pheonix that invloved sky flares explaining the light. A likely story. I'd like to hear other theories behind the lights. What do you think? For research purposes, I'm currently writing a script for a graphic novel involving conspiracy theories and I'd like to get as much feedback as possible to create my story. I'll be posting threads all around this site so I can receive as much feedback as possible. So, what's your take on the Pheonix Lights Incident of 1997?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hello Dirk Pitt, and welcome to ATS.

You mention that you are interested in this topic for research purposes. Well one of our own staff members, and a known expert on these topics has posted some very relevant information on this particular topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That should help you.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. And thanks for the nice greeting too.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
welcome aboard mr C.....i mean dirk.

i think you'll find a wealth of information here at ATS for whatever project your currently working on.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, Dirk Pitt

I want you to know that I've enjoyed reading many of your adventures.

Clive Cussler is a great writer.

I see Um_Gazz has already introduced you to Gazrok and his great new thread about the Phoenix Lights. That should get you up to speed on the subject.

There are also great search features on this site as well...just check out the top row of buttons. Toss in some key words and I'm sure you'll find lots more interesting material.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit to add... I'm moving your post into the New Members forum where you will receive much more valuable information for navigating through the archived material, forums and thousands of topics that's available at ATS, BTS and PTS.

[edit on 30/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the brand new Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
To Masqua:

Thank you for the moving of my thread. That should make my work more visable to other ATS.com users. I must say, this is one great website. I've already found tons of info.

P.S. Another Clive Cussler fan? Wow! I think Dirk Pitt is awesome too (hence the user name).

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Dirk Pitt]

top topics

join