It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The Whole "Alein" Thing Be Govt. Test?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well today I was doing some reading, An I came across a few article's on the Psi Op's programn's the CIA had been working on, Long story short I thought of something:

What If alein's dont exist at all, And it was all a test by Government officals in a combined effort to see how gullable the Human race is?

Keep in mind im not saying that UFO's rn't real because without a doubt they are, Just that "Alein's" might not be...

Not saying life doesn't exist out there, just that It hasn't found its way here yet.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by COWBOYCON]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
OMG...you could be right, what with all the problems these days...the world is just a lie...

A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I guess it is possible, i mean, i think a lot of UFO sightings are experimental aircraft anyway.
Imagine the first time anyone saw a B2 Stealth Bomber in flight, in the years it was created it was far beyond the current aerodynamics of aircraft that it could have very easily been mistaken for otherworldly.

I'm a semi-believer, interested at least, in the Project Bluebeam theory, so a lot of UFO sightings could be just holograms in the slow escalation to 2012.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I agree, it is possible and may be true BUT dont forget out of all the sightings, footage, abductions, etc.. more then 20% are unexplained. Which possibly refers to ET.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If it is - it's one heck of a brilliantly engineered sociology experiement.

Heck - I'd be even more impressed to discover they were intentionally leaking info out there just to guage when the populace as a whole is ready for the "big secret" to be revealed.

Things like this take time.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Unfortunately this is something you have to experience to understand how everything works.

I will tell you without a doubt that they are real.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
wow wow wow

I never said that UFO's werent real, I said

Aliens

Without a doubt there's weird thing's that happen in the Sky. But I said Alein's, Maybe the Government actually purposly leaked false information to cover up something even more bizarre?

Kinda like what general eye's was saying.

Maybe the Govt. has brainswashed "abductee's" into beliveing that they were taken by alein's, but it was really Govt. Scientists?

Ram

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
what is the difference between Alein and alien?

Is it a spell check thing or - Does Alein mean somthing?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If you keep digging in this direction you can and up believing that the world is just an illusion

Toc

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
A test? What are you talking about. Haven't you done your research? There is load of evidence out there. You don't need to go that far. Search for disclosure project on video.google.com.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This comes up from time to time, but one key problem....

The sightings predate modern government. In addition, some of the biggest UFO flaps occurred prior to modern intel services, and on multiple sides/countries, etc. Consider the "foo fighters" seen in WWII by both sides. When considering such occurances, the "test" argument fails to explain....

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Why not rule out that the government is held hostage to aliens and basically they have to do what they say or the whole planet gets wiped out.
No wonder the governments are lying they have to then.

Toc

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Why not rule out that the government is held hostage to aliens and basically they have to do what they say or the whole planet gets wiped out.
No wonder the governments are lying they have to then.

That overly agressive attitude is purely human my friend. If aliens wanted to wipe us, it would have been done a long time ago.

Goverment is Definitively not held hostage. They are hidding the truth so they can still exploit every bit of nuclear power, fossile fuel and war device for as long as they can before we get to have contact with enlighted civilisations.

Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by COWBOYCONWhat If alein's dont exist at all, And it was all a test by Government officals in a combined effort to see how gullable the Human race is?

Experiments have some sort of endpoint. There's no reason to run something like that for 70-100 years (unlike documenting health over a person's lifetime.) When you run an experiment, you have to know what questions to ask... so you'd have the SAME type of UFO and the SAME type of conditions. You wouldn't have stuff that was all over the place.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There is a huge reason to continue with a disinformation program. Governments feel the need to maintain an air of authority. Initially when the UFO's begun to be reported, it was all official denial. With the modern media age and mass communication, denial became untenable. What's better than the possibility of intelligent life that vastly surpasses our technological advances? Why the appearance of collusion with said entities.

Now all the disinformation seems centered on creating a mystique of government alien collusion. Perhaps there was some reverse engineering and I don't know anything certain - but I'm willing to bet, they'd spend alot of money to appear to be in control of such a threat to established power structures.

Ask the universe to see for yourself and follow your higher conscience, you'll get further than wandering through a maze that leads nowhere. I've even read of one opinion that Gray's see America as Earth's best hope for the advancement of civilization at this time. Seems a bit of a stretch doesn't it, when even common courtesy seems to have been largely replaced with cut-throat competitiveness.

There are strange things in the world, and they are so foreign to our political and social power structures that it seems odd, someone would venture to say Gray's are enamored of the American culture.

[edit on 30-12-2006 by clearwater]

top topics

join