It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The show stargate is part of the coverup

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtal_Phusion
This morning I found a very strange email from someone, who claimed to be a physicist working on the cutting edge, in my account AT WORK!!!

Wow. That is interesting! I too have received many interesting emails since I began this research.. mostly through my requests being forwarded to other departments, but once it was "suggested" that I should work for the Air Force intelegence digital analysis dept.

Nothing like your story, but lots of mail from serious interesting people and one from someone high ranking at NASA who was viewing my site from work. This letter too started with a complaint about the music I had on one page... but it was enough to let me know where the letter came from, and it was easy to track the name as NASA has all employees and contractors on file that can be accessed with a little work...

I would follow it up... there can be no harm to get more info... after all whoever it is already knows where you work, so knows more about you than you know about him... I would want to try to even the field

But welcome the the world of strange occurences...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Okay, I did manage to track him to Alabama but there is absolutely nothing else! At least when the NASA official contacted you it was because you were asking for info & your request was forwarded up the ladder. I don't even have a clue where this guy came from. I certainly have not been asking anyone any questions beyond this site because I do not want my independent investigations tainted by false leads. People are sloppy and as careful as anyone tries to be, something is always left behind. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence and this guy is a big, creepy red flag! He certainly hasn't made any job recommendations to me and for all I know, his hints about my "potential" could be unsavory references to something that has nothing to do with my new hobby. I just don't know what his MO is. If he's serious and harmless, I would hate to throw away a chance to learn more but I think the risk is just too high. Most likely, the guy is some kind of wierd hacker-kook and I don't want to encourage him. So long as he stays in Alabama or wherever the heck he is now, there is no harm in ignoring him, I suppose. I just cannot understand why, with so many other people on this site who know so much more than I do (more time, experience, etc.), did he write to me? If I can't come up with a logical answer, then perhaps I am dealing with an irrational individual.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well both Beth and I have our own websites and we are not hard to find... so it does seem strange in "Why you". But then not knowing what you do means only you can follow the trail. Could it be internal from work? Rerouting to Alabama isn't hard...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Actually, I had our webmaster track it down and it definitely did not originate here. My colleagues do not know anything about my interests and would not have a clue if someone asked them. There is only one person who does know what I am doing and since my mother needs help installing software so I doubt she would be able to bounce something from Alabama (she does not even live in this country). So, colleagues friends and family are all out. I keep it to myself because I imagine they would all stage an intervention (force me to take a vacation from work) if I told them. This man chose a secretive target who does not like to have their privacy violated! I take my laptop everywhere I go so it's not like someone could come along and physically plant something on it. Other ideas?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yeah just one at this point..

Look up "intelgurl" here at ATS and see if she has any ideas. Her avatar states "operating within the parameters of the department of defense.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Xtal_phusion said\

Best Place to Hide is Out in the Open!

Well this member isnt wrong at all. Think about it carefully. Lets think about it on a small scale first. Do you remeber times when you think you've lost something and you find out its been in the most obvious of places the whole time. You will then think why didnt i look there in the first place. Now this means that the show could be a cover. Its staring you right in the eyes just the same as the lost item indoors scenario. The only thing that acts for a cover for the show is the many people that say its only a TV show when they havent researched the possibility of stargates existing.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtal_Phusion
Actually, I had our webmaster track it down and it definitely did not originate here. My colleagues do not know anything about my interests and would not have a clue if someone asked them. There is only one person who does know what I am doing and since my mother needs help installing software so I doubt she would be able to bounce something from Alabama (she does not even live in this country). So, colleagues friends and family are all out. I keep it to myself because I imagine they would all stage an intervention (force me to take a vacation from work) if I told them. This man chose a secretive target who does not like to have their privacy violated! I take my laptop everywhere I go so it's not like someone could come along and physically plant something on it. Other ideas?

Could be someone looking for ways to promote their theories and websites.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
During the 2nd world war the Army worked with Hollywood so who knows, its possible.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yes and Wernher von Braun worked with Disney to make a movie about a Moon Base in the 50's while working with the Army planning a real one... and Disney is today working with Lockheed Martin on Mars films

Very Interesting

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by silk101
Has it ever occured to any one that the shows Stargate SG1 and Atlantis have been made to coverup the fact that the American military posses a stargate in real life. The show is amazing but it was there so that it takes the scent of whats actually going on in real life.

If you tell people that such a device as a stargate exists you get answers like are you insane or you do know thats just a TV programme you know. I know there are already people that beleive the stargate exists on ATS and there is also a few other posts to do with this on ATS. But i am only intrested in peoples views on wheter the show is a coverup or not.

Admin edit: Condensed title to make more sense

[edit on 30-12-2006 by SimonGray]

Ok, if this Stargate was real, an Alien built it for the purpose of contacting human on earth. Do you they think they built it for American only? Only America?????????????????????????????
Do you think they are dumb and choose and trust America only????? Only America?????????

The show is a cover up and is NOT a cover up, depends on which angle you are looking at.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Okay, quick comment (suddenly bogged down & unable to write much) if stargates are real, and I think they might be, I would expect them to be scattered across the globe. Er... you did read some of undo's earlier work, right? I don't know how you manage to read so much and work too, undo but I'm glad you do!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

Ok, if this Stargate was real, an Alien built it for the purpose of contacting human on earth. Do you they think they built it for American only? Only America?????????????????????????????
Do you think they are dumb and choose and trust America only????? Only America?????????

The show is a cover up and is NOT a cover up, depends on which angle you are looking at.

From knowledge from contacts within the facility where the stargate is kept i know that initailly it was american only. Just before 200's it was renamed to ISGC (International Stargate Command). The nations wth the highest involvement are America (of course),Germany , Britain, China and Russa. Other countries have got involved but only sometimes. China was going to leak it to thier people about the SGC (at the time) being real. The threat they got from the yanks wasnt nice. By the way i cant tell you any more.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

Hey calm down.... the Ancient stargates were in the middle eastern part of the world and at least one in the Himalayas...(Mt Meru) There wasn't even an America around back then..

And I REALLY want to know what the Chinese government is hiding in those Chinese pyramids that they found HUNDREDS of...

As to modern gates made by the US, well hey we are pretty good at advanced tech you know and we have Space Command to back it up

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by silk101
From knowledge from contacts within the facility where the stargate is kept i know that initailly it was american only. Just before 200's it was renamed to ISGC (International Stargate Command). The nations wth the highest involvement are America (of course),Germany , Britain, China and Russa. Other countries have got involved but only sometimes. China was going to leak it to thier people about the SGC (at the time) being real. The threat they got from the yanks wasnt nice. By the way i cant tell you any more.

Oh really? Well dagnabbit you better bub because here we demand proof of outrageous claims.

Us "yanks" don't threaten anyone, we merely tell them to point their radar screens at a certain point in space...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hmmm.... silk101 starts the thread and then when it appears to be slowing down, a fantastic claim is posted... again, I must ask my original question: Are you in any way connected to the production of the Stargate shows? There's nothing like free publicity; especially if it happens to be on a conspiracy theory website where it has a real chance to grow into a mountain from a molehill! I just can't shake that thought when I read your posts... By the way, Stargate has been pulled from my local network in favor of NASCAR. Can you do anything about that? I just don't understand the fascination with watching gas guzzlers circle a track over and over and over ad nauseam... BORING!!! Give me back my stargates! At least those shows stimulate some level of THOUGHT!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
IF I am connected to the STARGATE shows, it is certainly not something I was personally made aware of in the formal sense. The writers may scrounge for new material from folks like us, however. The author of the DUNE Encyclopedia told me one day, that he never writes for free (at the time he was elaborating on why he didn't understand people who join online writing RPGs (roleplaying games), who write elaborate DUNE-based characters, and then post it for free on the net where, presumably, authors can pick the bones of their ideas for new material and sell it as their own). It hadn't dawned on me at that point, that this was a potentiality. After that, I had to consider anything published to the net for free, is a surefire resource, with no strings attached for the person or persons who decide to cash in on it. Happens all the time, you can bet the farm on it.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I can't really imagine anyone related to the show itself would troll ATS in an attempt to boost the popularity of the franchise. SG-1 was already the second longest running Sci-fi television series ever, after Dr. Who, and it's been cancelled, unfortunately. Hopefully SG:Atlantis will keep going for a while to come.

As to the potential reality of the concepts in the show, I've always thought it was one of the more plausible examples of interstellar travel in Sci-fi, and at the rate that aerospace technology has been accelerating, especially in the realm of military black projects, it's hard to say anything is completely impossible these days. What little information the public is given is decades behind, and incomplete to say the least.

The most likely use for a popular franchise like Stargate as a cover-up imho is not simply to provide the "kook shield" for an actual stargate-like device, but perhaps to obscure a black project or topic of a similar or even completely unrelated nature. Perhaps there some reason the ancient mystical concepts of stargates should be associated with fiction. Having search engines return endless fiction for a given keyword could be quite desirable.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by STArG8
I can't really imagine anyone related to the show itself would troll ATS in an attempt to boost the popularity of the franchise.

Hey now, that may not be a bad idea though... I ought to call them up and see if I can get on the payroll under "promotions" or :"PR"

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Do you people know how is the best way of hidding the Truth?

Is to make it public or let it to been seen!!!

Soo, why not Stargate to be real? I think some of it is real!

Cheers

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Theres got to be some truth in it somewhere, i mean.... didnt the US govt. work with the stargate people to make the show. Who knows what info they gave them. But then it could all be part of some big plan to get us to think that there is stargates and alians and the like.

-fm

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join