It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The show stargate is part of the coverup

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nuevobilly

Ah you would be talking about the new 'Electromagnetic Wormholes'

Not Just Science Fiction: 'Electromagnetic Wormhole' Possible, Say Mathematicians

www.sciencedaily.com...

Thanks for reminding me I almost forgot to track this in the other thread

Stargates are Real
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
That was my first thought too - before the movies it was relatively easy to research the "real" MiB encounters. Since the movies - impossible! all you get now is noise.

Originally posted by The_Smokeing_Gun
I think it is I mean it makes total sense they did the same thing with the Men In Black.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dangleberry

Well if you go to dinner parties with those that are 'in the game' the noise is not so bad

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tkmelb

well and dont you thing that they made this show just because it would be a good cover story /remember wormhole x treme/ now if somebody says stargate exists people are laughing and the thing he is nutts because they can say its just a tv show dont you think that this is the best way to keep something in secret ? and if anybody reveals it the will just say that he is nutts it is just a tv show

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Whoo, i havent read this whole post but ive read the jist of it, Im big fan of the show stargate. And i firmly believe that it is a cover up of the real stargate program.

Just like in the show, if someone finds out, they can just say its a show, you're crazy.

So someone on earth posesses stargate technology, i'd be interested to know if the whole stargate design is similar. If someone thinks the same as me and would like to discuss it, Message me on;

[email protected]

Or add me on msn.

Alex

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It would make total sense thar stargate sg1 is in someway a coverup for the real thing.Ok first we heard this genius david wilcock speaks in his conference on stargate stuff that does exist.he has infos from guys in govt/army in high places, such as black ops.
2- ive heard and read on some videos and website that us army/black ops, made anti-grav craft . yeah the ufo saucer type.remember, the nazi made some working flying saucer during ww2, but when operation paperclip, the operation still continued in NASA labs, perfecting saucer tech.What ive heard, this whistleblower says USA made something, a huge piece of equipment.so big it could only be seen from the air.it was built to bring stuff to the moon in secret bases...
Ok it sounds a lot like one of first battlecruiser shown in sg1..maybe a ship!

3- ive read somewhere on a site theyve found weird anti-grav or electromagnetic anomalies on the west coast....its said theres a launch bases for high tech anti-grav ships to go straight to the back side of the moon.

4- sg1 is partially endorsed by us army..
5- in one of the shows, they have to read a scipt for this new WORMHOLES XTREME movie show....here is what i found weird.one of the actor says directly to the camera with a strait face that wormholes xtreme show is a perfect coverup and slighty ridiculus alternative and total denialibility to the real thing..hmmm makes me wonder.!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The Stargate is just fantasy as much as I liked it.
It's just not realistic, avoiding total destruction with an armada of ships in orbit ready to send this planet to hell.The story line of how and who they fight and how they win everytime is just not realistic.
As for the script the producer thought it would be cool to link the strory to egiptian culture and gods.There is nothing odd about that.Most of you don't know but there was an official forum for stargate and sometimes the people that posted there came up with ideas that were so good that they got itegrated in the script.This included tehnology, culture and customs, costumes and so on.

If I were the goverment and I had a real stargate I would not make a tv show on it.Why should I make a tv show about it since no one knows it's there.By doing so I would have people like you talking about it here on the forum.

First.
Why all this is fiction.
Simple.
If there was no stargate show you would not be here talking about it and this thread would not exist.
A secret is always best keept as a secrtet.

It was a great show, it died while it had glory.I have seen all the stargate sg1 series, Atlantis is just too crapy can't view it.Bad acting & bad scripting.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
there actually was a military "stargate" program, as documented by joe mcmoneagle and others in books like "memoirs of a psychic spy" and others, but its focus was in remote viewing, ie, trained psychics finding targets through a form of trancework. They did also mention their contact from time to time with operatives from other programs that trained soldiers to hone their psychic abilities for much more nefarious purposes. "psychic warrior" was also a great book on this. Interesting stuff, and well documented, shows have been done on this on 60 minutes, on the discover channel, etc.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What you link to there isn't a wormhole in the sense of a StarGate wormhole.

Read the article again, it makes it quite clear that it is just a cloaked tube. Such a technology could be used to make 3D displays, but not transport you to PX3-987...

EDIT: Strangely, even though I randomly picked a series of numbers to represent the SG-1 naming convention of worlds, it is actually a world they visited... I'm such an SG geek....

The SG-1 team travels through the stargate to planet PX3-987, where another SG team has been making preparations to observe a black hole. But, when they get there, they discover that a strange disease has wiped out everyone on the planet. Everyone that is, except a little girl named Cassandra. As O'Neill and Teal'c remain on the planet to observe the black hole, Carter and Daniel return to Earth with the girl. Carter grows especially close to Cassandra and is shocked when she discovers that the chest pains Cassandra is experiencing are caused by a metallic device growing around the child's heart. Daniel and Carter are certain that the Goa'uld planted the device as part of a scheme to destroy the Earth's stargate. As the time bomb ticks down, Carter is torn between her love for the little girl and her knowledge that the child is being used as a Trojan horse by the Gou'ald.

[edit on 7/9/08 by stumason]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
What you link to there isn't a wormhole in the sense of a StarGate wormhole.

Hence the 'Electromagnetic Wormholes' in qoutes

We discuss anything related to wormholes of any kind here

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i am an alien in a humaan host my people created the originle stargates but the ancients stole our idea and the wraith are real but one thing my one friend who hackt the cia top computers disapeard 2 days after he told me the information that i need to get in to the sgc and i am the king of my race wich are energy beeings the wraith are coming and we are all in danger warn your loved ones but be careful the clan i started has been being hunted for what we know the stargate is real and the gate adresses in the show are the real ones i can not give my name for my own safety but i thourt id warn you thanks for reading

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
First of all I think making something REAL into a TV show is a PERFECT cover up… You’re in fear of getting “found out” so what do you do???? Come out with it first in a way to still yet cover it up… a TV show… then all the minds of all the sci-fi junkies can run with it… then pretty soon we get dubbed as crazy for actually thinking it’s real! PERFECT! “No it can’t be real it’s just a TV show” Yeah, ok! Just a TV show! That is exactly what they want you to think! For the guy saying cartoons are real! Don’t be childish! Of course cartoons aren’t real! But aliens that have made a stargate to travel thru space it’s not that crazy! Look at Hubble’s photo of the ultra deep field, in 1 picture is thousands of galaxy’s, with thousands of stars and planets! Tell me there isn’t life??? And since there is no way there is NOT life out there on other planets. What makes you think that other alien worlds couldn’t be more advanced than us???? Come on now! As for the cast actually knowing about it???? Please that is just dumb…
they wouldn’t do that…

The Goulds… Now this I think is REALLY fascinating… The Goulds “pose” as God’s… With this I believe that they WERE the Gods… Ra, Isis, Seth, all of them! Aliens using our hosts as bodies to BE our Gods… Or just plain old aliens being our Gods… It makes perfect sense… Look at ALL the Ancient civilizations. Most of their God’s are depicted by creatures. Serpents, dragons, all kinds of stuff… So Aliens being our God’s on this world doesn’t seem too far off… Prime example is the Egyptians. Yes I have seen that show where this guy got like 8 people or something and did that experiment to lift heavy objects with wood… Very interesting but something wasn’t taken into account. The Pyramids are much, much higher and the stones were tons bigger. All theories I have heard about how they made pyramids just don’t seem realistic… I have always believed (even before stargate came out) that aliens had to have built the Pyramids… and then Aliens vs. Predator came out. I had this theory before I saw ANY sci-fi movies about this.

In reality the only way to REALLY know if there is a star gate is to join the air force or nasa or whatever organization is behind it… then get enough experience and rank to get to the point to ACTUALLY know about it…

Good luck with that!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
the show is a cover but talking about it is very likely to get everyone of us to disapere without a trace so pleas disolve this forum so that we stay around

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by silk101

Based on tyour logic, you'd have to believe that the bible is real and God exists. But you wont so we'll just put it down to delusion based on watching too many scifi programs.

Besides, travelling to other galaxies doesn't require a 'stargate' because your already on another planet.

Sorry... couldn't resist

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by silk101

Hello my name is Enrico and mine English sucks,
I believe the Stargate is not a cover-up.
But like all i mean all movies, soaps and other
Its a thing we get from the collective mind
We dont know what it is but all the knowledge and puzzles is there for us to find.
It contains all knowledge that ever was .
Just like "Lost" "riverworld and others they r there.
The makers just think "ooh thats a good idea and make money", but thats not the issue , they are just messengers. And the reason why lots of people like those= they re-know that things. Its the reason they cant find Atlantis because its sunken but not into water but in your minds/knowing. all the knowledge is in atlantis. You just have to find your way to there. We re more than physical.7shevrons are the base chakras, the event horizon is the wakening of your kundhalini or something to activate your astral body I even never had English :-) www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=1255875127&v=info&ref=profile

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wrong Thread

edit on 13-9-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Nice thread
S&F
no more 5000replies to read lol

i always felt the show was a cover up to
the 200th episode of SG1 laugh up about the idea
with the wormhole extreme show

The Stargate franchise was helped many times by the pentagon for divers reasons.. real equipment, real soldiers and real planes.. they have receive millitary advices on many stuff and ideas to make this show a real credible show.. why investing so much in a show ?? .. yes a cover up

Richard Dean Anderson aka Jack O'neill had received a award by the USA Forces
and visited the pentagon a few times
even a real submarine in the last stargate movie "Continuum" was used
the marines were apparently all excited to see Samatha Carter lol

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by silk101
Has it ever occured to any one that the shows Stargate SG1 and Atlantis have been made to coverup the fact that the American military posses a stargate in real life. The show is amazing but it was there so that it takes the scent of whats actually going on in real life.

If you tell people that such a device as a stargate exists you get answers like are you insane or you do know thats just a TV programme you know. I know there are already people that beleive the stargate exists on ATS and there is also a few other posts to do with this on ATS. But i am only intrested in peoples views on wheter the show is a coverup or not.

Admin edit: Condensed title to make more sense

[edit on 30-12-2006 by SimonGray]

Yes it's accept the snake, the little goaul larva is the snake, ohh this snake is good, here host it

Atlantis was the start of all of this, the problem where it begun I guess.
I just don't like snakes, you would never know the truth to all of this anyway no one does.
We have so many snakes in us that we forgot everything, it resumes to religions after religions, versions after versions, everything is like a splater. This planet is really old, older than we would like to think.

I always see it in the movies, where some bunch of people go on another world to mine it or to do things and they disturb the local inhabited natives. Like alien for example, they go and disturb the aliens for mining.
The aliens are the humans and the humans are the aliens. The aliens on the mining colony are us in the before times and the people that go on the colony are the aliens. When you see someone who go's to other worlds on conquest that is not human. So the aliens and the queen fight back, and for doing so they are beasts, well I would say it's the other way around, you are on their land what are you doing there ? It's always conquest against the beast, but the beast is just an animal minding its bussines. So the beast would really be the one that
disturbs other creatures that live in their world.

It's for sure no turning back now, we are what we are, where the conqueres mix with the beast. Or better put reveresed where the beast go's on other worlds and mixes with the creatures on that world. As a result because it won the battle the attacker, conquer get's to write books and tells the creature only what it wants it to learn. We have been living in a lie, we are the lie and half the truth. When do we get rid of this I wonder to find out the truth, tho we must admit that we like it like this, I wont lie to you.

In other words dark vader is not such a bad guy, they just make him look like that, like a beast.

It's like this, right hand attack, left hand defend.
Right hand obey, left hand leave us alone.
Right hand we tell you what to do left hand obey.
Thank god there is a bigger right hand, the biggest gun in the universe.
and I'm sorry but their not it.

This brings me to the analogy of the stargate program.
With SG1 going against the ori, going against orion I would say. The little red cerubium going against the bigger one that still hold the rules for natural things usualy to occur in the universe. We are in hell today. People need to wake up, earth is hell. Of course they can;t defeat the ori, but their going to take humanity down with them.
You don't think that a team of 5 people can take out an entire army ?
who writes this stuff anyway and why do people give in. Humanity is so dumb down, and it's not their fault, it's the ones that rule here. I would place the blame on them.

edit on 14-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join