It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl with wings in India

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The people did not behave like they would normally behave - it all looks like acting and there is "cliff-hanger" effect when they go down the stairs.

It just does not seem very authentic, more like the Blair Witch Project kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I dont understand how everyone can't see that it's staged and not only staged but horrible acting. Words are forced, emotions are stagnant...people, there are very, very strange things occuring on this earth. This video is not evidence of one of them.

Yeah. There are serious issues that are more fantastic than all the fake nonsense getting attention on youtube. No big deal though, the real 'paranormal' is very popular still.

I have to agree that the acting made me sick. I don't see how people can be so fake and not feel dirty.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
OMG!!! That girl was a chupacbra!!!!

Right!!! That guy was obviously an actor and that camera must of been an el-cheapo if that is all the clearer it could get notice it was fuzzy on the girl then all the sudden it was clear again after the cam got off the girl.....

I rate it faked....

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Having worked in the stage magic profession for many years I have many times used a technique called back light projection. I am not revealing any deep dark magical secrets, as you would need to know which tricks used them to learn much. It is an old technique which can either use a white sheet with backlighting and a black object behind ( funnily enough much like the Indian shadow puppet theatre ) or more rarely with a pre-recorded image projected onto the back of the white sheet. I won`t go into more detail about camera movements as this may be too revealing!
This is clearly a staged event with all parties involved, there are too many single facts which are wrong, adding up to a comple hoax. In an age of CGI it is suprising that such an ancient technique can fool the modern eye so easily. With the ease of use and lack of expense ( a lightbulb or two, a couple of reflectors or dustbin lids, two hands, something to cast a shadow,
a couple of thin clear plastic rods or fishing line and a white sheet, bingo!
E.T. has not only landed, but is in your own home.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Ha,ha,ha,ha,.......

The second showing of this obvious prank on ATS.
Poorly acted and unconvincing.
A true 'Made for You Tube' production.

No oscars for this scrapyard Bollywood short feature.
Hush.......! I hear a rushing sound...... like the rapid motion of wings.......
...... ?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Fake ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon
The second showing of this obvious prank on ATS.

Did you happen to look at the time stamp of the OP?

posted on 29/12/06 @ 08:31 AM

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yes, this fake little video has been discussed on ATS in this thread for over a year, I am sad to note. Not constantly, thank goodness.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
it is not your fault. so i will not blame you, but clearly it was a computer add in.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
after watching the video I gotta say it's quite fake. I paused it when the girl is in the picture and noticed that she didn't have any feet and her legs looked like the were stuck together and the wings look fake as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
fake fake fake - panty hose over shaped coathangers. What is this a film project for American University in India? sheesh

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What's the penalty for breaking and entering in India?

Obviously not the same as it is in Texas, for sure.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by krax

LOL!! Really bad acting.

Ouch! Stop pulling my leg!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111
reply to post by krax

LOL!! Really bad acting.

Ouch! Stop pulling my leg!

They must be outsourcing actors now.
What's next?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by krax
Well apperantly this is suposedly in India, but it might be in another non-oriental part of asia.

Looks like mexico to me.
But this is a fake.
The wings are digitally stuck on. Notice the white background sheet to make the wings stand out.

Lastly the reaction from them both was utter nonsense.
They run back up the stairs acting like ten thousand demons are on their heels when all they (are supposed to of seen) saw was a supposed girl with a little set of wings flapping about.
Utter tosh.
Mods, please remove this thread as its in no way credible and is disinformation.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ugh! So fake!!! Horrible acting and they only show her for like asecond so you can't even reeally see anything at all!!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lol @ this supposed angel reading in the dark, I also like how she doesn't even flinch when all of that screaming is going on.

Also, why does she choose to live in poverty ?. If I had wings, I'd be winging it to Ibiza.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Some people have too much time on their hands

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
... That was 1:28 of my life that I will never get back.

Are we serious people? I am thinking that if this was indeed India - the "Angel" / Child with Wings would have gotten better press. I mean... afterall - didn't we just have a program on cable (Discovery Channel?) not long ago about an Indian girl with 8 legs? (Who needed a tremendously complex operation to help her get "normal").
Now THAT was real!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Speaking of weird kids in india. Whatever happened to that boy that was meditating in the tree. Anyone remember him??

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join