It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl with wings in India

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have to say that this is about as authentic as lonelygirl16.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow I don't know what to say if tis fake it looked very real The Locals were very convincing I wonder where in India it was shot

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole

Originally posted by Reptilianseerrr

There are many things to take in account. The first thing, I noticed how serious the girl sounded when she said, "Come on I'm serious this is dark and creepy", etc. This sounds like something my sister would say.

And right after she said, "Come on I'm serious this is dark and creepy", she asks for the FLASHLIGHT.

How often do tourists carry flashlights in the daytime, or at night for that matter.

Staged.

Yeah, you're right.

And what's that white figure to the right of the "angel"? I think that is more interesting than the actual subject.

Questions...
1. How on earth does a creature with wings wear a shirt? And if she was not intended to be seen, why would she even need to be fitted into a shirt?
2. Why are those two men there? If they're guards, it must mean people have been down there before. Probably a freakshow where cameras aren't allowed. But if it was a freakshow, why would the girl be hiding? Why not showing herself off and flying around to get tips?
3. Why is there a lock on the door if it doesn't even lock? You would think that the doors would be locked if no one was allowed inside.
4. Why do the guards look Middle Eastern or even eastern Pacific? They don't look Indian to me.
5. The end is fast forwarded, but the sounds still remain at regular speed. Are they trying to build a state of panic in the viewer? Why? Wouldn't they want it to be slow to absorb all the detail if they were making a documentary?
6. He said he heard from someone that there was a girl with wings down there. Well, duh, it's probably a trick to make tourists trip! But most likely this whole thing was set up.

HOAX!!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
might be fake might not.

reading all the other stuff. If it was real the wings would be moving, like when birds are scared their wings jerk a little. The wings could be any size, since most of the abnormal stuff are not the same size as what the normal animal would have. The people would have put a shirt on her, maybe the people around the block are use to it and would hang around. Also the lights would be off if they don't want some crazy tourists running down there.

other stuff I noticed is the two guys didn't look Indian.
anyway I got scared, the music I was listening to was gloomy and it's all quiet and windy now.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
THE MOTHWOMAN!! AUGH!!

Sounds cool. That is just so cool.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
2. Why are those two men there? If they're guards, it must mean people have been down there before. Probably a freakshow where cameras aren't allowed. But if it was a freakshow, why would the girl be hiding? Why not showing herself off and flying around to get tips?

I almost fell out of my chair with laughter! Indeed! Indeed! She could be making millions in tips, Paresthesia!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Check out this link. Some kind of propoganda for something called Oculus or oculareffect.com. Copy and paste this URL and scroll down to around September 9th 2006. This seems to be a college documentary or something.

oculus.wikibruce.com...

[edit on 10-2-2007 by dirtjockey44x]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Well, either way, it looked pretty damn fascinating to say the least.
Who's to say that it's not real?
I just wish that there was more footage.

I will investigate this further.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I dont understand how everyone can't see that it's staged and not only staged but horrible acting. Words are forced, emotions are stagnant...people, there are very, very strange things occuring on this earth. This video is not evidence of one of them.

Exactly. I think its a load of crap. Sorry X)

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I played it really slow and found it looks like there is a sheet hanging behind her and the wings are a shadow coming through the sheet. May be wrong but thats what I see

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This was prolly a Red Bull commercial in India.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
omg wow anyone who believes this i dont know what to say to you.i knew this was fake as soon as it started. i honestly can not believe that anyone would actually think this is real WOW come on everybody. people watch these things over and over because they want to believe it so much there trying to convince there self its real. there are things i believe in out there somwhere. this is not one of them. this is FAKE

[edit on 7-3-2007 by xHADEEZx]

[edit on 7-3-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

lol ditto

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Come on people get real, this is not. No wonder the masses can be hoodwinked at every turn. This is what happens when you have never traveled anywhere and think a sound stage is India.Your gullibility is a liability to everyone

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've seen this video before and find the entire thing to be suspect.The acting is poor, it's poorly lit and very Blair Witchesque.
Two white foreigner enter a home uninvited?That was the biggest problem for me.
I'll call it a hoax from my POV.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The only Skin winged entity is a Demon or Wicked being from what I have seen in all art.

Demon girl?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'll definetly say that, its hard to look at something like this, and think its real. As many have said before the reactions def looked staged. But I will have to say with the way it was taken at the encounter point, they did a decent job on editing it to try and make it look real. The poor girl never moves, but the wings do.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The thing that bothers me the most about this whole video is the lock. Why have a lock on a door and not have it locked! It's not like he jiggled it or anything. They just pull the door right open. And who has a flashlight on them all the time like that? Seriously?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
My guess, they were in India, her photos look legit on her site. But she likes to tell stories on blog, her boyfriend disappeared in Turkey and their room was trashed.

My guess, some guy has fake wings he puts on his daughter for a side show, these two paid extra for them to do a little skit.

Notice how she doesn't want to go, "No No lets not" then she volunteers to open the door. "Let me get it" This shows actually she is excited to continue the skit, the oposite of her previous acting.

I agree with posters, overacting, no need to yell at end.

oh a bee flies because flight is surface area to cause lift, the item lifted is mass of creature. surface area is power of 2, mass power of 3. So the wings increase exponentially with mass of creature. she would need 8 feet wings, imagine a hanglider.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join