It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could anyone tell me more about CIA data that was destroyed as a result of 9/11 attack? This sensit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I Read about this theory that the 9 11 attacks were because of files that had to be destroyed in the Wtc and the pentagon.Could anyone tell me more? Thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yeah i would also like to know.I am fine with the conspircy but no thread has explained that why that pentagon location ws hit and to top that the impact area where the pentagon wash it was getting renovated so it could withstand bomb attacks.I suspect that it housed some anti shadow,nwo govt exposing stuff

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A lot of important court cases had important evidence destroyed that had potential to be pretty scandalous. I don't know much about most of it, but some of it revolved around some CitiGroup and general banking scandal that's ongoing.

At the time of its destruction, Building 7 housed documents relating to numerous SEC investigations. The files for approximately three to four thousand cases were destroyed, according to the Los Angeles Times. Among the destroyed documents were ones that may have demonstrated the relationship between Citigroup and the WorldCom bankruptcy. 2

911research.wtc7.net...
911research.wtc7.net...

[The Project Hammer File] reveals, for the first time, how huge sums of money get "created" by governments and international banks working in collaboration in deep privacy. The story is backed with copies of over 100 images of corroborating documents, including incredibly important sworn depositions.

One of these was given by US Brigadier General Erle Cocke, a major player in the world of covert operations and the former Washington "office" of the CIA's Nugan Hand Bank.

Erle Cocke was a banker before a black operative - but he combined both skills working quietly as a fixer for "every President since Truman." He was an Alternate Executive Director of the World Bank for four years and a
member of the US delegation to the UN for two years running, with the pay and rank of a US Ambassador. General Cocke was also a Knight of Malta and a Shriner Mason. He died 10 days after making his deposition.

What he says in his deposition is explosive. He leaves no doubt about the reality of the secretive world of Collateral Trading Programmes and how they produce "from thin air" hundreds of billions and trillions of dollars in the blink of an electronic eye.

www.deepblacklies.co.uk...

Emphasis mine on that last bit.

The WTC in NY also housed a good bit of gold, but exactly how much is not clear, as there are conflicting figures, and I'm not entirely sure where any of it went. Gold has a tendency to disappear in drastic situations, like that in reserves in Japan and Germany during WW2, as examples. The above source gives an explanation as to why.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Thank you all for your replies, im amazed by the 4000 cases that were supposedly destroyed.I also heard a rumour from a well respected ats member that the weeks/Months before the attack there was a file removal exercise at night in the wtc.FACTS ANYONE?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nemo1111
I Read about this theory that the 9 11 attacks were because of files that had to be destroyed in the Wtc and the pentagon.Could anyone tell me more? Thanks

Fantantastic point nemo1111, It is something I have thought about for a while but never realy researched, I am suprised that there is not more interest in this thread as this was quite a major event that fatefull day.

Great links bsbray11, the missing gold is another point the finger dilema.

Great thread nemo1111, I will be back after doing a little digging myself to see if I can find a few more links for you, and I hope that you get a little more help elsewhere.

By the way, Welcome to ATS, Regards xS_Gx

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thanks so far to everyone for the information!

Please keep it coming. I think the 'why' of 9/11 is where we are really lacking.
Sure, we know there were some secret files in WTC 7. And maybe the attacks were a ploy (at least in part) to get the Patriot Act passed. Maybe it was a ploy to get us into Iraq. But was it ALL just to get us into IRAQ? Maybe that was the original goal, and the banking system just joined the bandwagon once the attacks were set to take place? Maybe it's the other way around?

The more motives we expose, the more the truth will come out.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This may be a little off point, but i was alway curious as to why when they had a hardened command and control bunker for the mayor in builidng 7 the police, fire and the mayor did not use it but used unprotected buildings and sites to set up control points.

Almost like they knew something was going to happen to builidng 7.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
This may be a little off point, but i was alway curious as to why when they had a hardened command and control bunker for the mayor in builidng 7 the police, fire and the mayor did not use it but used unprotected buildings and sites to set up control points.

Almost like they knew something was going to happen to builidng 7.

Thats another something that has not been justly discussed here, There are so many little bits of information here and there.

Do you have any direct links on this particular point?

new topics

top topics

join