It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New CIA Policy, Next Step To America's Secret Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just read this in another area, and it really got me thinking. What if this and that god awfull Terroism act is another step toward's tolatarism in the U.S?

I mean with the lie's,propaganda and false information the U.S govt. has been slamming about the war on terror higher up's within the Govt. and large companies have gained money and slowly the state is gaining more and more power...

If they don't have to report to the President...well...they can just about whatever they want can they?

Now with this said an the rise of The CIA, could it be possible that this is another making shceme in the rise of the New World Order and Fasist regime that may perhaps some day rule the world?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
wow,

id love to see someone tell us now that a NWO isnt been planned.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
NWO is real and it's happening right now. Everyone who watch the world with eyes unclouded by ignorance can see that this is happening. People have to resist the New World Order. You must resist the chip because it will try to corrupt you into giving your will over to Darkness (Satan), do not accept the mark of the beast! It is a critical time now before collaps and people have to keep there faith in the Light until the bitter end. It will save you as Darkness will vanish in the void, and all he's creation and followers.

I made this in photoshop just now, by the way.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The NWO is happening, No doubt about it.

But the question that alway's goes threw my mind, is when you know?

Havn't the NWO leader's had many chances in history before?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Stupid americans~ The sheeple of the lands.
Do somethign about it start huge movements let teh goverment know whats up. get the NRA to back u up...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
you guys are all right. There coming soon, and some will be ready and others will be ready to join when they see what will be hapening around them. We can only wait, i know what i believe

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Fascinating.

This would make sense. Bushco. is covering it's ass again.

Just like Bushco's torture bill, where they added pardons for all the senior Bushco party members..

Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, and the bunch know that when Bushco leaves office, the #s gonna start flying. After theyre out of the White House, the new Skull & Bones Presidential elect is going to need someone to blame for all the # were going to be in by then.

With the USDollar plumitting, the War in Iraq lost, and all the illegal # Bushco has done since theyve been in office, they'd be the perfect candidate to be the sacrificial lamb that the people will be demanding as soon as Bushco's strandlehold on the media is broken.

Or maybe the higher-ups will just nuke a city and take us into martial law..

-shrug-

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Do somethign about it start huge movements let teh goverment know whats up. get the NRA to back u up...

Well I ain't American, Im A Canadian, but I dont thik you could do much anyways. Who in the hell would listen to a bunch of disorganized conspiracy theorist's who are portayed as nuts by the news?

Not the American people, Not anyone. Hell the new's brainwashes people everyday not to listen the us haha

new topics

top topics

join