It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Luther King And Malcom X VS. J. Edgar Hoover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Nothing has been more ripe for Assination Conspiracy then the 1960's. With the Soviet Union rising in the east, The race too control the new realm of space, and civil right's movemnt's roaring over the free world...It was the perfect climate for a hurricane of Plot's and Sabotage. Now My favorite subject of this is of Course Kennedy and the Grassy knoll, But that's not what im posting about.

Im posting about 2 very famous african american Civil right's leader's who had been shot down/fire bombed. King and Malcom, now many of us agree that they were killed by radical white surpremist's and Rival Black civil movement's...But consider this.

What if the United State's government killed both the libertarian's. What if J. Edgar Hoover who was head of the F.B.I gave the other's too kill both of them.
I Mean let's face the black's rising to power and demanding right's was distracting America from the "communist" threat of the east, which really was their mean's of propaganda control over the U.S. I don't know it seem's to make sense to me, what If James Earl Ray was brainwashed into thinking he was surving a white civil movement when he shot king? But really it was just CIA opperative's in disguise? Is it not true that Hoover was in fact a closet rasist who was afraid of Malcom X coining the term the "Black Messiah" I personally am not sure, I don't have much evidence to support this, just thing's Ive read and heard about. But if anyone does that would be great, and while were at it, come on throw your opinions out there about this.

I'd love to hear what you guy's think about this subject.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Good topic, I haven't seen this on ATS before.

Hoover was also a bitter, hateful, vindictive little man who was a closet gay and cross dresser. He kept tons of files on both King and Malcolm X and I believe had both of them assasinated. One of the worst things Hoover did was to spyo n MLK and record evidence of his nightly sexual escapades with women wherever he was. Hoover had pictures taken of King with another woman and then sent them to Coretta Scott King, who knew nothing about this. What an evil little man. He brought down many big movers and shakers, some of them perfectly innocent.
There is an excellent book, if you have the stomach for reading about Hoover's horrid little exploits. It's called "The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover by Anthony Summers, a superb investigavtive journalist.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ya, It make's me think if Hoover had anything to do with the Kennedy Assasisnation either...

God he was a greasy basterd, pardon the language haha

Im not sure on this, But didn't the Mob have photo's Of him and his cross dressing way's?

My uncle told me that the Mob used it to black mail Hoover and it helped keep alot of their men from jail.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I always suspected that those responsible for murdering the Kennedys also had a hand at murdering King. The prime reason, imho, is that you can't have someone who was respected by both races preaching peace and brotherhood.

I call that group Those Who Rule.
Saves a lot of time and effort guessing their identities.

I don't know that much about the life and death of Malcolm X. But I wouldn't be surprised if he fell victim to the same people.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well I dont know much bout Malcom either Tread, But I do know he could lead a crowd as well as king, only he used oppoiste method's of getting his point across, as king asked for peacefull non violent demonstration, Malcom used Violence as his tool...

Maybe this was another element that scared Hoover into killing him...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hoover was widely known to be a racist. It was suspected that he had some black blood himself and was "passing" as they used to say. Kind of like Hitler, he hated having anything but white blood, so he took it out on the Blacks. I suspect he may have been Melungeon, as he was from the South.

He had alot of Mafia cronies that he used to socialize with openly. They did have pictures of Hoover cross-dressing, which they used to keep Hoover under control.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Even Martin Luther King Jr's family don't believe thar Ray killed him.

There is a lot on youtube.com about this, and you can read about the Cointelpro files on Martin Luther King Jr.

I mean saying that he was a black Massiah that could unite the masses and saying that he should be terminated, and then suddenly he dies one month later?

Come on now.

www.icdc.com...
www.icdc.com...
www.aztlan.net...
www.globalafrica.com...

The worst part is Cointelpro never ended. They are still targeting activists and others, there is now a movement to have the Cointelpro investigations reopened again.

www.scoop.co.nz...
www.members.tripod.com...

There is also a group that are trying to get testimonies for Cointelpro.
www.gangstalkingworld.com...

[edit on 30-12-2006 by Harassment101]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
My knowledge of Hoover is limited, but the murder of predominant leaders sounds like the American way, so it wouldn't surprise me if the FBI was behind Malcolms and Martins deaths. Elements of the FBI were present in all power movements of the 60's, from the Brown Power chicano movement to the Black Panthers. The former of those two was worn down by constant police present in areas where meetings were planned, plus dissention due to the Church. More evidently however was the disbandment of the Black Panthers. The FBI infiltrated the group, eventually causing dissent and the break-up. It's from this militant infastructure that the Bloods and the Crips were formed. It would not surprise me if the generation of violently self-destructive street gangs was a part of the plan too...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subcomandante
the murder of predominant leaders sounds like the American way,

:shk: The murder of predominant leaders is something that occassionally happens in America. If you look around the world you'll see that it happens with greater frequency in many other countries.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Subcomandante
the murder of predominant leaders sounds like the American way,

:shk: The murder of predominant leaders is something that occassionally happens in America. If you look around the world you'll see that it happens with greater frequency in many other countries.

Yeah, and there are a fair few global assassinations that have been put in place by America...but more to the point, at that time in history, there were 3 high profile assassinations within a couple years of eachother. And this was supposed to be a civilised western country, not in the midst of turmoil or civil war.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It's from this militant infastructure that the Bloods and the Crips were formed. It would not surprise me if the generation of violently self-destructive street gangs was a part of the plan too...

It's interesting to note that this violence accelerated with the influx of high powered assault rifles. What's important is how they were murdering each other with sub-machine guns and other sorts of weapons that are strictly military brand.

Who was supplying them?

Luxifero

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero

It's from this militant infastructure that the Bloods and the Crips were formed. It would not surprise me if the generation of violently self-destructive street gangs was a part of the plan too...

It's interesting to note that this violence accelerated with the influx of high powered assault rifles. What's important is how they were murdering each other with sub-machine guns and other sorts of weapons that are strictly military brand.

Who was supplying them?

Luxifero

Very good point. There are no factories manufacturing klashnekoffs in New York, nor are there any coca fields in Compton. For sheer influx of assualt rifles and drugs that hit the streets in the late 80s to happen, there had to have been outside help, from a source able to traffic vast quantities for a long period of time...Oh, Pablo Noreaga? Nicuragua? Reagan? CIA? Star Wars project? Now now, that could never be true...

new topics

top topics

join