It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA ready for takeover by Foreign Troops!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Great post Melbourne_Militia, and great doco (lol were those joke adverts or do they actually have those in America, that would drive me crazy). I would like to say that I don't believe China is going to invade the US any time soon. For starters China has absolutely no where near the military capacity required for such an act (not yet). Also, China is completely dependant on the US buying it's goods, if there was war, the Chinese economy would collapse.

However, I do believe that China is engaging in an economic and unconventional war with America. My theory is that China has been studying the US over the decades and they believe that they have found a way to defeat it (Unrestricted Warfare). I recently read in the news how a Chinese state run oil company was trying to buy an American oil company called Unocal (NYTime s Article). The problem I see with these kind of transactions is that you have a private company competing with a state run/funded company. Private companies struggle to raise the same kind of funds a whole country can, not to mention that those assets are used as a political tool by the regime.

I'm curious though, where does the NWO fit into this? Are they in direct competition with China? Or does China control the NWO? I remember reading about how the Chinese, among other countries, donate huge sums of money to presedential campaigns and in exchange get favourable treatment from the President. Or maybe the NWO wants a war with China so that they can institute martial law.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
LOL! 3,000,000 foreign troops in the USA? Let me guess, they're all hiding in secret desert bunkers and being provisioned by unmarked aircraft (the same ones being used to lay chemtrails)?

And of course, you believe it because someone said someone else told them it's true. So it must be....

You and others may think this is all a big joke, but it's not! Americans have GOT to open blind eyes and look around at what IS going on right under our noses! You don't want to believe it? No, neither do I! But too bad, cuz it's happening anyway.

In 1991, Henry Kissinger said, "Today America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
www.whatsmells.com...

Does THAT sound like a joke to you? Or this:

"The USA Government is reportedly employing Mexican, Canadian, Russian, German, Dutch, Cuban, Israeli, troops to guard grass paddocks surrounded by barbed wire in America ! Isn't this a STRANGE thing to do? If need be, why then aren't American's only employed to do this job of guarding their own grass paddocks? Economically thinking, to get tax payers value for money, these prison camps would need to be used SOON, otherwise the lands should be released back to the local government bodies to be utilized for local development projects etc. Alternatively, a large scale attack on American soil would trigger the RED ALERT statues officially creating martial law, opening these camps up for business, so to speak!" (Ret. General Tommy Franks)
www.vallejonews.com...

Read all of both those pages. If you still don't believe there are foreign troops in the US RIGHT NOW, then go to this link and read about:

Chinese Sailors Preparing for "American Invasion":
www.educate-yourself.org...

And then, after that, check out all the links on those pages, esp. at the last link. Research for yourself what Chinese troops are doing in the LA area, what Russian troops are doing in many areas in the US, what "FEMA camps" are really going to be used for. Cuz when you get back to us, I doubt you'll be laughing......

NOMW

[edit on 2/21/2007 by NotOnMyWatch]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomFighterGrL
I have an article somewhere, I'm not sure where I have put it, but I think it was in 2000 that the BBC interviewed some soldiers who said they were in training for the Invasion of America.
The show was supposed to replay the next day but they ran something else and they never brought it up again. When I get a chance I will try and hunt this article up.

Freedom, is this the article you were thinking of?

Chinese Sailors Preparing for "American Invasion"
www.educate-yourself.org...

NOMW

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfoo
I just think a bit to many ppl here are jumping head first to to many conclusions on this subject. This site promotes such thinking. Which in its own way is good. But to some ppl out there I wouldnt take to heart everything you read here on a site like this. Especially a thread like this one. Decide for yourself. Think foryourself. Dont let others think for you. Use your own head.

Semperfoo, it's not like we're making this stuff up, or that we are simply sharing our own opinion with what the world seems to be coming to. Over and over again, probably on every page, there are posts after posts that include external sources of this info. None of us are the ones who are originally writing any of these things, we are simply sharing with all of you what is going on in the US, and giving links where you can read about it for yourself. It's not just one or two links you'll find out there on the net, from a couple of misguided folks intending to scare others. I could fill page after page just with links alone that speak of these things, that try and warn others in the US to be AWARE of what the heck is going on. And I'm sure that Freedom could fill page after page just with links alone as well. Those who are adding to this thread are just trying to share this info with America, to get Americans to WAKE UP and stop living in denial. While it's very true that we should not believe everything we hear on the net, when it's said over and over again, by many many many different people, when people die for trying to this info out, then maybe just maybe someone ought to sit up and start paying attention. Again, I'm saying that those who are discussing the topic in this thread and adding to it with info found, are not just simply talking off the top of our heads and presenting our own ideas of what is going on in the US. Follow some of those links sometime and you'll see the truth. Please do not stay in your own little cocoon and encourage others to shut their eyes -- while we are trying to get America to open her eyes and SEE the reality of what is and has been going on all around us. Please do not stay blind yourself, or encourage others to remain blind.

NOMW

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomFighterGrL
Okay, I have pictures of UN vehicles that are already in the United States. Alot of them are old school buses that have been painted white and had the letters UN printed on the side in black.

Yep, here's a pic of one of those buses:

school buses being painted from the normal yellow color, to a white color and the words "UN" in black are also being painted on the sides of them. This was taken at a Chevy/Oldsmobile car dealership in Lafayette, Georgia.
www.newswatchmagazine.org...

and a couple of pics with those buses lined up:

When asked why these buses were being painted white, they responded that they were contracted to paint these buses so that United Nation's troops could be transported in America.

plus other kinds of UN vehicles, such as tanks, ambulances, a convoy of trucks, a missile launcher truck, east german vehicles, vehicles just off the Port in Texas:

United Nations Vehicles On U.S. Soil! These photos are of actual United Nations vehicles on the soil of America. These vehicles are coming into our ports -- namely Port Beaumont, Texas--at a staggering rate.

What's very odd to me is why a lot of people who are seeing these vehicles, as well as the boxcars being shipped thru their towns on the rail, etc. aren't questioning their presence! Or... maybe they are, and are being warned to keep silent. *sigh*

NOMW

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cthulwho
I would like to say that I don't believe China is going to invade the US any time soon. For starters China has absolutely no where near the military capacity required for such an act (not yet). Also, China is completely dependant on the US buying it's goods, if there was war, the Chinese economy would collapse.

I would love to be able to believe you Cthulwho, however... If China has no intention of invading the US any time soon, then why, pray tell, do they have the US surrounded at this moment? They are doing far more than merely 'studying' the US! And I don't know that they are quite so 'dependent' on the US for buying it's goods. See the following pic of where the Chinese are located, they DO have us entirely surrounded:

"Surrounded by the enemy: Red flags indicate Chinese-occupied commercial shipping facilities in North and South America. These facilities, along with Chinese cargo vessels, are considered by Beijing to be military assets".
www.geocities.com...

Wonder why the Chinese would need to have 'military assets' surrounding America in such a way, unless they intend to do something soon? I have a funny feeling it's not for buying anything or for war-games.

NOMW

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Great to see someone else jump into this discussion, of what I think is an extremely important topic, which is why I started this thread in the first place. I thought it had run out of steam because no body else was showing that much interest and I got abit disenchanted with it all, but thankyou for waking me up again. Its late here now, but maybe tomorrow I'll begin adding more things to this discussion.

Its now or never folks, fight for your rights or kiss them and your sorry a@#$s goodbye.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotOnMyWatch

Originally posted by Cthulwho
I would like to say that I don't believe China is going to invade the US any time soon. For starters China has absolutely no where near the military capacity required for such an act (not yet). Also, China is completely dependant on the US buying it's goods, if there was war, the Chinese economy would collapse.

I would love to be able to believe you Cthulwho, however... If China has no intention of invading the US any time soon, then why, pray tell, do they have the US surrounded at this moment? They are doing far more than merely 'studying' the US! And I don't know that they are quite so 'dependent' on the US for buying it's goods. See the following pic of where the Chinese are located, they DO have us entirely surrounded:

"Surrounded by the enemy: Red flags indicate Chinese-occupied commercial shipping facilities in North and South America. These facilities, along with Chinese cargo vessels, are considered by Beijing to be military assets".
www.geocities.com...

Wonder why the Chinese would need to have 'military assets' surrounding America in such a way, unless they intend to do something soon? I have a funny feeling it's not for buying anything or for war-games.

NOMW

What about the US surrounding China? We have military bases in Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea. Are we invaiding China soon?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Let the Chinese troops invade from Mexico, when they get to Colorado we will slow them down just long enough to freeze to death in the snow. All the flipping Chinese troops on earth wouldn't make it past Colorado...

This is all insane bs

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeBeef
What about the US surrounding China? We have military bases in Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea. Are we invaiding China soon?

I have no idea! It's hard to say what Bush is gonna do next! I'm not trying to just pick on China, am adding to the topic of this thread which is:
USA ready for takeover by Foreign Troops! It's not just China who has troops on our land, it's also Russia, (who seems very friendly to China these days), Germany, and Mexico.

I do care about the people in other countries and what the US is up to in and around those countries -- yet I live here, in the heart of the US, I have 3 young adult sons, 2 grandchildren, 1 dachshund and 2 cats. My life revolves around them, they are my world. I'm worried about the signs of an impending strike against the US, either real or 'fabricated' by Bush, who ought to be impeached. Am worried about what will happen when/if this next strike takes place, because we are repeatedly being warned in the links that are thruout this thread, that with the next strike will come martial law for the US. I do believe that this strike will happen before the 2008 election, before Bush gives up his position, because I do believe (by his own actions, are you watching him?) that he wants to be 'dictator' of America, with Mexico and Canada joining us and being our guards at either end. Am worried because when martial law happens, it is intended that everyone over 30 will be put to death, and those in control (NWO people) think they can then control the younger people. That would make me gone (I'm 52), and everyone I love and care about will be left to fend for themselves. All three of my sons know their way about a gun, I dare say none of them will go willingly, or allow them to take me willingly. They will (just as many posters here speak of) physically stand and fight to their death to protect our family.

This is no joke! Martial law is coming, we just don't know 'when'. We are talking about life and death here! Bush and his cronies speak of 'terrorism'. The terrorism I'm more worried about is the FEAR of the unknown, the FEAR of something coming but we don't know when. That is more of what terrorism means to me than being worried about what the Muslims, etc. might do.

If you haven't been paying much attention, please take a careful look around you, at what's going on in the US right under our noses! Bush is running around p***ing off other countries for no good reason, starting wars where we have NO business being, creating terror where there wasn't any to begin with, putting our attention on what's going on overseas so all of our eyes are directed there. While in the meantime, he's trying to deploy more and more of our troops over there, leaving the US less and less protected by our own military, which leaves the 'back gate' wide open for foreign troops to come on in, while our backs are turned watching what is going on overseas, while we aren't paying attention, and while our troops can't get home before the s*** hits the fan.

Have you done any research on this??????????? Google some of this stuff. My sons don't want me to think about it. But I HAVE to think about it! So do you! So does everyone who lives here. Because we don't stand a ghost of a chance unless we come together, united as a nation, and stand against anyone, anything who would dare harm Americans. Yes, even if that is the president and/or the NWO folks. Americans need to be informed, we all need to wake the heck up and see what's happening right under our noses, we need to stop our denial that this could happen in the first place, we need to prepare for anything, we need to be ready, and then we need to take a stand and face the enemies (foreign or domestic), and do that together.

NOMW

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is it folks, I have found what may be the smoking gun of possible evidence that even the US Government is preparing and planning for an attack on the USA itself by Russia, China and North Korea.

The information is from a US Government Report titled " (TIRANNT) Theater Iran Near Term"

It can be found here - www.globalresearch.ca...

This is really scary and MUST be passed on and read by all you know for it details clearly the way the next major conflict will play out for the US has been planning this since 1995 under the Clinton administration.

DUBAI, UAE, 21 February 2007. (revised 23 Feb 2007). Code named by US military planners as TIRANNT, "Theater Iran Near Term" has identified several thousand targets inside Iran as part of a "Shock and Awe" Blitzkrieg, which is now in the final planning stages.

Revealed last April by William Arkin, a former US intelligence analyst, writing in the Washington Post, TIRANNT was first established in May 2003, following the invasion of Iraq.

The 2003 decision to target Iran under TIRANNT should come as no surprise. It is part of the broader military roadmap. Already during the Clinton administration, US Central Command (USCENTCOM) had formulated in 1995 "in war theater plans" to invade first Iraq and then Iran.

Now the following is the scary part, the US is actually planning to get attacked by Russia/China/North Korea, and the pretext for a massive "Nuclear Retaliation" is an attack on the Pentagon itself.

The following is a plan that the US looks like it is following in real life, not to the exact timing on the plan but it indicates what the US is planning on doing, and what its enemies may do in return. Have a read below, its frightening.
(sorry for the long quote)

I will put in the next thread as its very long.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

Vigilant Shield 07 War Games

From September through December 2006, the US conducted a New Cold War scenario of all out war directed against Iran and its Cold war era enemies: Entitled Vigilant Shield 07, the war games are not limited to a single Middle East war theater (e.g. Iran), they also include Russia, China and North Korea.

The details of the Vigilant Shield 07 exercise scenario, is contained in a U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM) briefing dated August 2006 (revealed by William Arkin in a WP article) .

The enemies are Irmingham [Iran], Nemazee [North Korea], Ruebek [Russia], Churya [China]

Details and Sequencing:

"• Road to Conflict (RTC): 11 Sep – 15 Oct 06

– Initial Irmingham Enrichment I&W [indications and warning]
– Initial Ruebeki & Irmingham Involvement
– Ruebek I&W, PACFLT [U.S. Pacific Fleet] Sub Deployments
– Initial Nemazee ICBM [intercontinental ballistic missile] I&W
– Initial MHLD [homeland defense?] I&W
– Strategic IO [information operations (cyber warfare)] operations (Ruebek & Churya)
– Ruebek & Irmingham Conduct Joint AD [air defense] Exercise

• Phase 1 / Deployment: 4 – 8 Dec 06

– Rogue LRA [Russian long-range aviation] w/CALCM [conventional air launched cruise missile] Launch
– Continue Monitoring Strategic Situation
– Continue Monitoring Nemazee Situation

• Possible Nuclear Testing
• Probable ICBM Preparation

– Continue Monitoring MHLD Situation

• Five VOIs [vessels of interest]
• Churya Flagged VOI into Dutch Harbor Supports BMDS [ballistic missile defense system] Threat to Ft Greely

– Continue Monitoring IO Activities
– Nemazee Conducts SLV [space launch vehicle] Launch – 8 Dec 06

• Phase 2 Minus 42 Days:

• Additional Nemazee ICBM Shipments to Launch Facilities
• RMOB [Russian main operating bases] Acft Conduct LR Navigation Flights
• AS-15 [nuclear armed cruise missile] Handling at RMOBs

– Minus 41 Days:
• Additional Nemazee ICBM Preps at Launch Pad # 2
– Minus 40 Days:
• Activity at Nemazee Nuclear Test Facilities
– Minus 35 Days:
• DOS [Department of State] Travel Warning
– Minus 30 Days:
• Ruebek LRA Deploys Acft to Anadyr & Vorkuta

• Phase 2 Minus 30 Days:

• Growing International Condemnation of Ruebek
• Ruebek Deploys Submarines

– Minus 20 Days:
• Nemazee Recalls Reservists
– Minus 14 Days:
• DOS Draw-down Sequencing
– Minus 13 Days:
• Ruebek Closes US Embassy in Washington DC
– Minus 11 Days:
• Nemazee Conducts Fueling of Additional ICBMs
• Ruebeki Presidential Statement on Possible US Attack

• Phase 2 Minus 10 Days:

• POTUS Addresses Congress on War Powers Act

– Minus 6 Days:
• Ruebek President Calls “Situation Grave”
– Minus 5 Days:
• CALCM Activity at Anadyr, Vorkuta, and Tiksi
• Ruebeki SS-25 [nuclear armed mobile ICBMs] Conduct out of Garrison Deployments
• Nemazee Assembling ICBM for Probable Launch
– Minus 4 Days:
• Ruebek Closes US Embassy in Washington DC
• Ruebek Acft Conduct Outer ADIZ [air defense identification zone] Pentrations
• Mid-Air Collison w/NORAD Acft During ADIZ Penetration

• Phase 2 Minus 4 Days:

• Nemazee ICBM Launch Azimuth Threatens US

– Minus 3 Days:
• NATO Diplomatic Efforts Fail to Diffuse Crisis
• USAMB to Ruebek Recalled for Consultation
• POTUS Addresses Nation
– Minus 2 Days:
• Nemazee Leadership Movement
– Minus 1 Day:
• Ruebek Expels US Mission

• Phase 2 / Execution: 10 – 14 Dec 06

– Pre-Attack I & W
– Imminent Terrorist Attack on Pentagon Suggests Pentagon COOP [continuity of operations plan]
– Nemazee Conducts 2 x ICBM Combat Launches Against United States
– Ruebek Conducts Limited Strategic Attack on United States
• Wave 1 – 8 x Bear H Defense Suppression w/CALCM
• Wave 2 – Limited ICBM & SLBM Attack
– 2 x ICBM Launched (1 impacts CMOC [Cheyenne Mountain], 1 malfunctions)
– 2 x SLBM Launched Pierside (1 impacts SITE-R ["Raven Rock" bunker on the Maryland-Pennsylvania border], 1 malfunctions)
– 3 x Bear H from Dispersal Bases w/ALCM (Eielson AFB, CANR, Cold Lake)
– US Conducts Limited Retaliatory Attack on Ruebek
• 1 x ICBM C2 Facility
• 1 x ICBM Against ICBM Launch Location
• Phase 2 / Execution:
– Ruebek Prepares Additional Attack on United States
• Wave 3 – Prepares for Additional Strategic Attacks
– 1 x ICBM Movement, NO Launch
– 3 x SLBM PACFLT Pierside Missile Handling Activity (NO Launch)
– 6 x BEAR H (launch & RTB [return to base]) w/6 x ALCM (NO launch)" [source Northern Command and William Arkin]

So you see, the US is expecting, or atleast planning for a co-ordinated attack against the US mainland, including a massive strike against the Pentagon if Continuity of Operations Plan is to be considered.

Then again, how do we all know if this isnt all part of the NWO agenda to use the USA as a strong pawn to destabalise the world to the extent that Russia and China side with Iran to overthrow the balance of power for many years into the future?

This is gonna be one hell of a scary year people

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Great to see someone else jump into this discussion, of what I think is an extremely important topic, which is why I started this thread in the first place. I thought it had run out of steam because no body else was showing that much interest and I got abit disenchanted with it all, but thankyou for waking me up again. Its late here now, but maybe tomorrow I'll begin adding more things to this discussion.

Its now or never folks, fight for your rights or kiss them and your sorry a@#$s goodbye.

Thanks Melbourne and you're welcome.
Am very glad you started this thread, I totally agree with you, it's an extremely important topic! When I first read about this stuff, I was skeptical, but kept reading. Then I started researching it myself and OMG there's tons of info out there on it. It got to the point where I began to wonder what rock I just climbed out from under! And I realized how very blind I had been, and how very blind a great deal of America still is. Either they are blind, or they are in denial that this could happen in our 'great country'. The more I read and do research on this the more I learn about, one link leads to another and another. People have just got to wake up and begin to see the truth about what is going on just under their noses. The gov't is counting on the fact that Americans will continue to be blind, or deny that this could be real. They are taking advantage of that and the naivety (sp?) of Americans. So for all those reasons I'm glad you started this thread! Thanks!

NOMW

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
It's a war game. That's what you do for war games - you run scenarios against all the possible permutations. I've no doubt that somewhere in the Pentagon there's a filing cabinet stuffed with plans for fighting off a penguin invasion from Terra del Fuego.
I agree that the Iran stuff is a worry though. Bush's brain must be even smaller than I think it is if he thinks that you can use bunker nusting bombs and not have fallout somewhere.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Very interesting read and have yet to check out the videos...which of course I will. Been for a long time noting things going on with the highway system, my father used to work for the DOT in PA and always had a way of bringing my attention to the highways and the truckers who always have had big issues with the transportation system...

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

You can see just by the location and the vast number of these camps that they are preparing to detain and extroardinary number of citizens! What could they be possibly planning for that makes them think that they will need the creation of so many camps?

We can all speculate, martial law, civil uprising/civil war, foreing Troops attacking, and the list goes on.

Why is this not being made publicly available through the mass media. Is keeping your job more important than keeping your freedoms? Damn journalists, only chasing the stories that suit them, not the public!

Hi again Mel,
From what I understand after reading all those links available that we've seen in this thread and other links on the net, the camps are intended for the 'dissenters' who refuse to go along with Dictator Bush's NWO plans. I've actually read, and I cannot remember at which link, that Bush will consider anyone a dissenter or a terrorist who questions or calls attention to the anomalies that abound in the events that happen that he has a 'logical explanation' for. (such as questioning and/or calling attention to the complete fakery of 9/11, pentagon, etc.) According to the info on the pages on the net regarding the camps, anyone who questions the pres/dictator, complains, or even calls attention to this stuff to other Americans, will be sent to the camps. Also supposedly being sent to the camps already are illegal aliens, while they are awaiting deportation back home. Not Mexicans, but those in other So. American countries, and elsewhere. Also supposedly intended for these camps are those Americans who refuse the Verichip and National ID card, as well as the future 'new constitution'. And supposedly the only way out of the camps for these folks is either death or acceptance of being chipped and carded as well as signing agreements to the constitution and whatever else Bush intends.

I'd love to move to another country, but.... I don't have a passport to get out of America, and supposedly the NWO has future plans for other countries as well. They're just supposedly going to start with America, and hope the other countries will (after seeing what happens with America) just fall to their knees, plead for mercy, and be submissive when the NWO plans comes to them.

sigh....

*edited* cuz I forgot to say this about the media. From what I understand, the media supposedly is under a type of gag order from Dictator Bush, and what gets told to the masses is supposedly only what Bush approves of. He supposedly has ordered the media to 'entertain' us and give a brief minimum about what's really important that's actually going on in the world. Now think about it... What has the news been filled with lately. Britney and Anna Nicole, other celebrities saying 'bad words', yada yada yada. Nothing of real importance. I really do believe that the NWO folks control the media.

NOMW

[edit on 2/23/2007 by NotOnMyWatch]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hey guys, thanks for all the work and research put into making this thread. I haven't got to read it word for word yet, just skimmed through. It's a long post, and it's late here. From what I've read it seems legit, all sources are listed. I am looking forward to reading through this and finding out more.

Thanks Again!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
guys when/if the invasion begins and the mass death's insue will the gov't elite's be in the underground cities? waiting it out

also i would doubt they will want to use nuclear bombs or things with too much radiation fallout since i'm sure these gov't officials will be trying to come out of there "holes" in a couple years and the dust settles, but then again who knows

how fast could this event take place and would any of you lend any credance to the year 2008 as the shiiat hitting el fano

also could scalar weapons play a part in the demise of the united states setting off earth quakes or eruptions

[edit on 23-2-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think you guys thinking Bush is a NWO guy are nuts. Bush is a capitalist! You can only create a dictatorship through communist/socialist/fascist means.

Bush is a capitalist, he comes from an oil company. Bush is not the one to fear for a NWO. You guys need to do some serious research into this. Environmentalism is the biggest threat being used to promote global government.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i say it's better to burn out then fade away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw someone post 100 million troops against usa ?
NEVER WILL HAPPEN !!!!!!

USA IS STRONGER THEN YA THINK

i like my noodles with eggs and that walmart crap always did piss me off cheap junk !!!!!!

again bring it !!!!!

NO ONE WILL TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM WITHOUT ONE HELL OF A FIGHT FROM ME , I WILL DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO SAVE MY WIFE AND KIDS

PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join