It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day 1 the Orb arrives in the house.

page: 1

join
share:
ORB

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hello fellow truth seekers, and hello to the greys readin the mail somewhere under dulce. I've never joined before but have lurked now and then. I am a believer in intelligent design, and that we are a project of some sort, of what I don't know. I believe none of us know. I believe humankinds potential to be tremendously greater than it's current state. I believe our existance to be fragile and we are here but for a short time. I believe the internet is like a box of raisin bran, a few raisins of knowledge amongst the greater amount of flakes. Or perhaps likened to an ocean where there really are waves of intuitive revelations to catch before they peter out. I know that most of what I learned as a youngster about history is a joke, and I would like to know the reasons I (and the masses) are left out of the loop. I seek the truth, and I know some have been destroyed by their quest, either by those who are in the suppression game to protect themselves, or by the knowledge itself that melts their brain. well, anyways, I hope I can offer an intelligent prospective now and then and long live ATS!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ORB
I believe the internet is like a box of raisin bran, a few raisins of knowledge amongst the greater amount of flakes.

But the flakes(bran) still have a purpose moving the s........, er, um, stuff along.

Welcome aboard, you're in the right place. If you feel like chillin BTS is where we kick our shoes off. PTS is for political discussion.

Later.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the brand new Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Interesting first post there, ORB.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Orb. I hope your stay here is as long and as enjoyable as mine has been.

wupy

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi ORB,if you’re interested in getting to know the Human Brain you can check out the Human Brain Research Project
Questions of the brain(if you’re interested)
Also don’t forget to read the Board Information
Expect lots of things on this site,but not everything.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by tormentor]

ORB

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks guys...I'm already paranoid. Which one of ya was assigned to kill my posts with misinformation and distraction??! JK? Well let me tell ya, ya got a live one here. I'm gonna dance you here , I'm gonna dance you there, I'm gonna dance you out of this atmosphere. Actually probably just lurk for awhile
Appreciate hittin me back those who were so generous of their kindness and social graces.cya around!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS, I have no automated script to spew, howevah, happy holidays 2 j00

new topics

top topics

join