It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children more prone to alien abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
are children more likely to me targets of alien abductions or is it the child's imagination. Back maybe 13 years ago it would have gone unoticed becuase ufo werent that popular. But think about this a grey visits a child the child is maybe not as scared as an adult becuase of a level of curiosity that a child that age posseses so he think it a bit wierd and goes along with it. Then after a second or third time he or she figures out that this alien is bad. If they tell their parents they probably say oh you just had a bad dream or its just the boogie man or no more sugar before bedtime. I think that some cases may be the real thing because of the fact the when children see a image of a grey years later they freak out. what do you think .

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
are children more likely to me targets of alien abductions or is it the child's imagination. Back maybe 13 years ago it would have gone unoticed becuase ufo werent that popular. But think about this a grey visits a child the child is maybe not as scared as an adult becuase of a level of curiosity that a child that age posseses so he think it a bit wierd and goes along with it. Then after a second or third time he or she figures out that this alien is bad. If they tell their parents they probably say oh you just had a bad dream or its just the boogie man or no more sugar before bedtime. I think that some cases may be the real thing because of the fact the when children see a image of a grey years later they freak out. what do you think .

Is there an article to what you put forth here?
Children are more likely to see things that adults dismiss as being not there, or part of their imagination!
I think otherwise!

Is there an article ?
helen...

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hmmm no article just one of my radom thoughts

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Kriskaos

If someone thinks there child is being "taken" They should put light sencers or someway of finding out of what the child says is true..

or maybe a videocamra or sleep with your kid for a night or too *warning,warning* if you sleep with a kid that thinks there being taken, he would want to sleep with you for every night

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
im not saying anyones kids are being taken just that a childs mind is more suseptable to suggestion.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You make a good point kriskaos, because I think as a child, children are typically more perceptive and open-minded. I think that when you become an adult you have a better sense of what is going on around you and that being abducted can be very bad.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
thank you bowser im glad you saw my point.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
kids have wild imaginations.. they fantasize due to boredom.
greys are an overblown myth, your psychological state has totally freaked you out, due to your suspecting abduction

face reality with facts, not delusional theorems

Cyrus

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bowser
You make a good point kriskaos, because I think as a child, children are typically more perceptive and open-minded. I think that when you become an adult you have a better sense of what is going on around you and that being abducted can be very bad.

however...i concur with the quoted post

children are WAY more perceptive, and are likely to be more in tune with reality than *gasp* adults are

so are animals.
children evolve into adults, this process removes the animalistic features, therefore...an adult human can be distincted as lacking certain features animals have...possible alien visitations superimposing their DNA onto apes?

just something to munch on while you're at it,
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have not read anything to suggest children are more prone to alien abductions than adults. This thread's title is a bit misleading of there being some evidence to suggest this where I have not read as such.

[Edited on 6-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
but you have to take into the account of all those kids who before the whole ufo craze have not been exposed to any image or anything of that nature. that is where it becomes a pickle how did they come up with that . is it the mind or something else. Im not saying that its true because we wont know until we see it for ourselves

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I think that some cases may be the real thing because of the fact the when children see a image of a grey years later they freak out

I can't even stand to look at a picture of a grey. It makes me very paranoid.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
~Even though i have no recall of being abducted when i was very young, to this day the image of a gray on t.v, webites, etc. just freak me out. This is when I was very young too. Maybe 6 or 7 years old. I'm 19 now.

new topics

top topics

join