It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Bush I need a job. I know where you will be tommrow Mr Bush.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Your a dick.

I worked part time for minimum wage to pay for college.

I had a few other jobs in that time but as you refuse to comprehend, the companys all closed up.

I hope you get analy raped in the head by terrorist, I further hope they shoot you in c5 and the balls. Leaving you penisless, invalid and unemployed for 50 years. Where you die wasting in a pile of your own #.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So every McDonalds you applied to with a Now Hiring sign in front said "I'm sorry, we're all closed up and not hiring"?

It's too bad you had to be so abusive, but I should have expected it.

You could always explain yourself without having to resort to insults, people usually respect the argument which focuses on the facts, rather then attacking the other person making the arguement. Oh well, I'm sorry for your ignorance.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by websuspect
Your a dick.

I had a few other jobs in that time but as you refuse to comprehend, the companys all closed up.

I hope you get analy raped in the head by terrorist, I further hope they shoot you in c5 and the balls. Leaving you penisless, invalid and unemployed for 50 years. Where you die wasting in a pile of your own #.

Why dont you tell us how you really feel.

BTW, thats not a very nice thing to say.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You know, it occurs to me that the subject of your post contains a bit of a threat to our great commander in chief...Did you know threatening him is a felony?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Making any "terrorific," sorry, "terroristic" statements is against the law, it makes me fear for homeland security when you use the omnipresent ones name in vain.

How to do it right:
"CUT SOME BUSHES, NOT TREES"

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

And what kind of work do you do? GW has the economy on the up swing right now, and jobs are up 8% as of last friday...check the classifieds, revamp your resume, and become proactive. Stop waiting for that job to fall in your lap, reach out, track it down, and SLAM it in your lap!

Jobless recovery lmao. You guys really believe the numbers our government puts out? Common Burger King and Wal-mart are not jobs they are slave labor. That's what America has to offer low paying service jobs everything else is off to India. Also when CNN or FAUX announces good economic news read the fine print or read the retort the next day happens a lot adjusted figures. I bet tomorrows reports going to be a real crasher,

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Websuspect, shut up. Your meaningless diatribe only gets you shot down, and your ugly and pointless personal attack threads make you look even stupider than you are.

Get a job, medical needs people, construction needs people, hell join the military and you get free living!

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Your a dick.

Worked part time for college did you? Good for you. I worked full time.

I think I might see why you are a jobless bellyaching idiot, judging by your last post.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just look at all the love from the repugnants. Makes ya feel all kinds of warm and toasty in side in this Xmas season.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I personnaly think that a person who haven't worked in 10 years don't even deserve to get a job now. How lazy can you be? TEN #ING YEARS!!!

You deserve to be shotted. Or sent to war, front line.
I'd make you mined-ground inspector.

We won't even believed that you really "searched" for a job. Come on, anyone can get a job. You wellfare people are just freaking lazy.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
IT's a common standpoint. People don't want to admit they have a probelm, so they try to blame it on something else. I'm a terrible speller, but if my 3rd grade teacher had done her job... I didn't blame Bush when I lost my job shortly after 9-11. It was a simple twist of fate, and I got a job.

Maybe you can blame Bush for me not getting anally raped in the head (how does that work?), too?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Your a dick.

Websuspect,
i understand your frustration...i myself fear unemployment is a likely thing for me.
you must have looked far and wide for jobs all these years', last year i had a job, just turned 16 i saw my need for more cash..so i ended up at a mechanic's shop helping out, didn't earn much, ended up 800pounds richer by the end of the month*this was back in britain*.
now, i dont even bother...i'm currently finishing off school this year, and am worried #less.
it's an aggrevating matter, as for medicine? my ex-g/f graduated last year, she is now working at a hospital close to where i live at, just goes' to show how much easier it is for women

us guys got to go thru all this the tough way, sucking up to the boss is an old mind-game only shown on TV...
i would advise you to start off with something that already HAS your dream job available and taken, you start off as a janitor? talk some ATS conspiracies' regarding a few topics' with a partner at work and make sure you are overheard...
your next step would be to analyze virtually ALL the non-financially demanding things to do in the company that would be more or less benefitiary immediately(you need to start off with a first impression).
*shakes his head in empathy*
you are faced with this question, no doubt:
how am i to prove myself good enough if i lack the patience to stick to a job

bite the bullet & get on with it...you're wasting time, life only has so much time to offer.
Peace and all the power to ya
Cyrus

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Bah! I once worked for Walmart in between two good paying jobs... Sure, it didn't pay great, but it (barely) paid the bills, and allowed me to go out and hit the bricks to get the job I have now....

Good luck to you...but wow...10 years? Maybe a lowering of expectations is in order? And while you're working (at a lesser job), at least it will look better than unemployment on the old resume'...while you're looking for your dream job....

The president (at least this one), hasn't had much impact on the old economy....(you can blame 9/11 for that one)...so your effort would fall on deaf ears I'm afraid... At least it may make you feel better though...

Good luck in your endeavors.....

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

And what kind of work do you do? GW has the economy on the up swing right now, and jobs are up 8% as of last friday...check the classifieds, revamp your resume, and become proactive. Stop waiting for that job to fall in your lap, reach out, track it down, and SLAM it in your lap!

Jobless recovery lmao. You guys really believe the numbers our government puts out? Common Burger King and Wal-mart are not jobs they are slave labor. That's what America has to offer low paying service jobs everything else is off to India. Also when CNN or FAUX announces good economic news read the fine print or read the retort the next day happens a lot adjusted figures. I bet tomorrows reports going to be a real crasher,

You're right. I've been looking for a good job for longer than it's ever taken me to find one before. And no, I will NOT work at a #ing fast food place. I did that when I was a teenager, and that's all that anyone should have to work a job like that. I'm a college graduate, with plenty of experience. Those statistics must include # jobs, 'cause there aren't many real jobs at the moment.
The competition is fierce.

10 years is a ridiculous amount of time not to have a good full time job. If it takes that long, you're either not doing something right, you have no qualifications, or people just hate you.

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You're right. I've been looking for a good job for longer than it's ever taken me to find one before. And no, I will NOT work at a frokin fast food place. I did that when I was a teenager, and that's all that anyone should have to work a job like that. I'm a college graduate, with plenty of experience. Those statistics must include shyte jobs, 'cause there aren't many real jobs at the moment. The competition is fierce.

So you're going to stay unemployed for as long as it takes for your industry to fully recover. Then there will be a job opening. You'll submit a resume, and someone else will submit a resume. They'll have less experience than you, and have on there "Worked at Wal-Mart for 14 months as a door greeter" you'll have nothing for those 14 months. They will hire the person with less experience, but more drive. I know I would.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm not going to waste my time on any job that doesn't pay $30K or more. I'd have to be an idiot to do so, and I'm no idiot. Actually, $40K is a very reasonable salary for my age and education group. If I run out of money, I'll do what I have to, but not Walmart, and certainly not fast food. I have other talents. I'd rather go back to being a mechanic. I could make alot more money.

I don't think you're right about hiring people with less experience. Most people just won't hire either, since there's so many people waiting to be hired anyway. They can take their pick.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So you would rather starve to death and live out on the streets because you're too proud to work in a profession where you have to use your hands? huh...Interesting philosophy

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Reread my post. I edited it...probably while you were typing. Don't be ridiculous.
I'll bet I've done more backbreaking work in my life than most people. That's the main reason I went back to school. Oh yeah, I worked my way through school, too...full time on both.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Just look at all the love from the repugnants. Makes ya feel all kinds of warm and toasty in side in this Xmas season.

Why don't you go fly to wherever he's at, hand him some booze money and listen to his bitchin'. It won't help the situation any, but you'll feel better about it. In the end, he'll still be a sorry scoundrel and you'll still have accomplished nothing.
Maybe you could mocve him in with you and feed him for a while. Put your money where your liberal rhetoric is.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I hope you get analy raped in the head by terrorist,

Word of advice, websuspect. When you finally do get off your ass to look for that job...stay away from the medical profession...you've got your anatomy all screwed up!

<< 1    3 >>

join