It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: The new Arsenal kit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Arsenal have exclusively chosen a new kit for their last season at highbury, the picture and niformation is on the below link

www.arsenal.com... f+the+new+home+kit

[Edited on 6/5/05 by dilly]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
New Kit

heres the old top, i couldnt see the shorts, think TRD nicked them lol

i dunno, is there much of a difference, the new ones looks a darker red to me

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thats the point, the club had the kit colour in 1913 and as the club is leaving highbury after this season, this is the reason why.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly
Thats the point, the club had the kit colour in 1913 and as the club is leaving highbury after this season, this is the reason why.

hehe.. i didnt realise that to be honest.

i was just thinking, it not exactly radical or like mega change done to it.

is that the last picture of Cole in an arsenal top

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Its not radical but significant in colour, its like celtic going for a darker green in their hoops or something for one season.

And well the Cole matter, if he is moaning over an extra 5k a week then its a bit iffy, i dunno what to make of it all lol

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
yer, i dunno about the Cole one, it sounds like he wants a move to spain, thats what i think.

at least with this new top. it wil be harder to tell the mud on it with all the diving arsenal do
haha!

TRD

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I quite like them.. They had it on the TV that they was doing it as a one off season with them shirts...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
yer, like you say TRD. the one of season, it does make the kit that extra bit special. and these feel good factors do help players i believe, if you go out thinking you are going to be shady, i doubt you will have a good game but if your happy its good.

hehe.. if this turns out to be good omen, like. say the win the league i wonder if they could say bye to the strip

new topics

top topics

join