It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: Latest Link is Robert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
We have been linked with evry name eon da market now we are lin ked with Laurent Robert.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i cant see this happening, i think back to france for this player.

out of intrest though, how much do Pompey have to spend, they must have a couple of million anyway with the sale of the Yak

TRD

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Can't see him going to Pompey, no offence but he is ambitious and Pompey won't be winning anything...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Can't see him going to Pompey, no offence but he is ambitious and Pompey won't be winning anything...

Yeah with half our midfield gone plus Yak we might struggle AGAIN!!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
No chance, TRD summed it up nicely

And Portsmouth seem to want to get rid of every player who harry redknapp bought, so basically perrin is building a new squad and a nice relegation battle seems likely next year

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Robert is supposed to say, i will sign if you pay me enough. its supposed to be 30 grand. i cant see that being able to afford

TRD

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't want Pompey to go down, i would like to see them stay in the Prem and a bigger side go down. Pompey did well to get promotion when they did.. But unless this Perrin guy pulls some strings and gets in some new players they will definatly struggle..

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly

And Portsmouth seem to want to get rid of every player who harry redknapp bought, so basically perrin is building a new squad and a nice relegation battle seems likely next year

well Robert did sign for Portsmouth in the end, i dont know if anyone has the news story but hes there probably because of Perrin and the french connection. All i got to say is that this is a hug signing for portsmouth

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

well Robert did sign for Portsmouth in the end, i dont know if anyone has the news story but hes there probably because of Perrin and the french connection. All i got to say is that this is a hug signing for portsmouth

Yep we got him he turned down Bolton cos he wanted a 3 year deal and they only offered him 2 years. Lets see if he performs well now.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
am i right in saying hes left?

top topics

join