It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rugby, Australian Football: IS IT ME OR HAVE ENGLAND LOST IT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i am out raged by Englands porgress through the RBS 6 nations , if we dont beat italy , i will burn my shirt!!!

TRD

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I wouldn't go that far, we got done in the last match by two dubious decisions.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ah well, at least we beat scotland, lol i take it rynaldo wont be happy with that.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly
ah well, at least we beat scotland, lol i take it rynaldo wont be happy with that.

hehe... to be honest, i dont really follow rugby? what was the score?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
something like 40-22 if i remember, it was an entertaining match from what i heard, i dont follow rugby much either.

By the way ry when are the scots going to be a competitive sporting nation again?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
just wait and see, heres the new type of cheerleader.

recently, we have been engaged in the highland games, all the others sports dont matter when this happens

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
the highland games, now that sounds fun.

What events are contained in this?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What the F*** is Australian Football
For F*** sake its either Rugby Union or Rugby League

As for whats up with England the answer is nothing
we had 3 of our top names missing for most of the tounment
J Robinson M Tindall and J Wilkinson plus also many of the World cup winning team has retired study the record we got beat by Wales by 2 points (we did not play well) against France we lost by 1point in which it could of gone either way then we lost to Ireland by 6 points (imo Ireland deserved the win)
Overall England scored 122 points which is not really good enough but the so called defensive errors maybe there because of the high standard that England have we gave away 77 points exactly the same amount as Wales

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
it sounds as if we were just not clinical enough and if our big name players as you mentioned were in, we could have possibly won the tournament with a few decisions and opportunities going our way.

TRD

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ady good assesment...

I watched all the games and i thought we was unlucky. When i say unlucky, i mean through injuries to key players, retirements, inexperienced players in the side, decisions going against us. They are not excuses as its all true, maybe in the close games we could have been more hungry and seem to want it more. We lacked a little spirit and maybe if we had it we might have won the two games against Wales and France.

new topics

top topics

join