It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rael is a closet 33rd Degree Freemason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have been reading this article in which Rael and the Raelian Movement are debunked. In this article it's stated that Rael is a closet 33rd Degree Freemason.

www.geocities.com...

I have once attended a meeting of the Raelians in the spring of 2000 in an old tavern in the city of Antwerp, Belgium. Just after the cloning of the sheep Dolly I became aware of the Raelian Movement, which is now officially a religion. During this meeting no bizarre occult stuff took place, yet I felt strange and excited because of the this strange atmosphere in the tavern. During this meeting I became an official member of the Raelian Movement. Of course I didn't pay any money to become a member. I was offered to buy some of Rael's novels though.

I attended one more meeting in a Chinese restaurant in Utrecht, Holland two years later to celebrate the Raelian New Year. According to the Raelian philosophy the new year starts each year on August 6, because of the 1st nuclear bomb on Hiroshima on August 6 1945.

After reading this article and some other articles and statements I clearly have considerable doubts about the good intentions of 'his holyness' Rael and the countryleaders of the Raelian Religion.

If you are a member of the Raelian Community or attended a meeting of the Raelian Religion please share your opinion!!

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
LET THAT WHICH IS BELOW BE AS THAT WHICH IS ABOVE.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   

The Raelian symbol is supposed to mean "As above, so below, and everything runs in cycles." Remember Waite's commentary on Melchizedek: "He raised the world below to the height of that which is above."

According to Rael our solar system is but a gigantic atom which is part of a gigantic being who itself is probably looking up at their sky wondering whether or not there is life on other planets. The solar system of these beings is yet an atom of an even larger beging, ad infinitum. Conversely the atoms in your hand are solar systems and possibly galaxies to beings whom to us are microscopic and the planets in that solar system are inhabited by beings, ad infinitum. As above, so below. This is the symbol of the Elohim, the star of David, and the symbol of the Raelian Religion. The upwards pointing triangle is indicative of the infinitely large while the downwards pointing triangle is indivative of the infinitely small while the swirl in the center represents continuity; everything is cyclic and eternal. All is movement.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As usual,

mix some facts in with a lot of jargon and untruths and you have the masses mystified.

symbol is 666, look for it.

I believe that the Raelians main purpose is to expose and promote certain alien techs to humanity ahead of the great revelation that is coming up.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If you do your research you will find most all of the "NEW AGE" mumbo jumbo, comes from organized secret societies. Its called "HoodWinking"!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
From what I recall seeing on TV and reading about Rael, he is trying to build an International Space Station to welcome our ET friends. I think that is a noble cause, however I have also heard he greatly encourages permiscuous sex and optional clothing among his members. Now thats an original idea, start a religion/cult and then get women to join and have sex with you, im a little upset I didnt start it first!
I know they are centralized in Quebec, crazy canadians will believe anything!

Deny Ignorance, and admittance etc.

-Ayahuasca

PS- IF anyone wants ext links on the subj. just ask.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
I have been reading this article in which Rael and the Raelian Movement are debunked. In this article it's stated that Rael is a closet 33rd Degree Freemason.

I have no idea who Rael is, but there's no such thing as a "closet 33rd Degree Freemason". The 33° is an honorary degree in the Scottish Rite of Masonry, and the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite elects a limited number to receive it at its Biannual Sessions. All members elected to the 33° are then listed in the Supreme Council Transactions, which are published (most large public libraries have copies).

If you want to check if this Rael guy is a 33° Scottish Rite Mason, all you have to do is check the transactions (they go back to the 1870's, so if the claim is true, he'd be in one of them somewhere).

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So is Albert Pike in there as well?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
So is Albert Pike in there as well?

Yes. It was actually during the 1870's, while Pike was serving as the Grand Commander of the Supreme Council, that they began mass publishing of the Supreme Council's proceedings, and have been doing so ever since.

The Supreme Council meets once every two years. During its sessions, each Sovereign Grand Inspector General nominates a number of Scottish Rite members in his state to be honored with the 33°. All nominations are then voted on. Those elected have their names appear in the published Transactions as either recipients of the 33° or 33°-elects.

The 33° makes the Mason an honorary member of the Supreme Council.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Organic Shadow I know they are centralized in Quebec, crazy canadians will believe anything!

Because Raelian movement is cetralized in Canada (Quebec) that doesn't make canadians crazy. Rael has more then 80,000 followers worldwide and if I follow your logic, I have te say the rest of the world is crazy? He created his center in Quebec coz of his french heritage (before Quebec he was somewhere ne Massachusets, if I'm not wrong). Anyway his primary goal is to build a welcome center in Jerusalem and is trying ever since to get the "sacred land" from izraeli government.
Do I believe him? NO ! Do I think is a guff and a hoaxer? YES
If you read his books (I've read only one, the very first one which talks about his encounter with Elohim, his journey in their planet and blah blah blah...) you'll realize that he falls in contradiction with all ufology materials. Speculates with the Bible and goes that far when says that he have met Jesus, Mohamed, Budda...

So don't waste your time with Rael and his sex orgies and all the pervs that go there...

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This is the True Face of PIG known as Jesus Christ!

JESUS CHRIST IS, IN TRUTH, THE REAL
GREAT WHORE, THE PROSTITUTE AND KING OF BABYLON=THE 666.

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND CREATED BY THE RATS FROM VATICAN TOGETHER WITH FREEMASONRY

www.gaiaguys.net...

CULT RELIGION:

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

"The most sordid pretext of maximum power in the name of false and mendacious love that literally walks over dead bodies without hesitation or scruple.

Backed by the false doctrine of the New Testament, the Christian cult religion meddles in the politics of all countries. Moreover, it is not embarrassed to interfere in the most intimate family life of human beings --even in the bed of marriage partners--in order even there to attack and destroy the last and most private secrets of human beings.

Now finally has come the time when a stop can be put to all these unscrupulous activities, if man becomes sensible enough, revises his thinking and devotes himself to the real teachings of Jmmanuel. In all likelihood, all those who have bashed their heads against the brick wall of the cult religions deceitful madness and are therefore no longer capable of normal and sensible thinking, will fight and oppose it with all means; and yet, their desperate fight will be in vain because truth will be stronger than any cult-religious mania or dirty lie, even though the lie has been in existence for thousands of years. The scandalous falsehoods of cult religions will now be shattered and destroyed for good, no matter how much the cult religions and all their followers and advocates rebel against it. Finally truth will be victorious, even though it must be secured through great struggles, as it has been written in the Scriptures, which say that the truth will provoke a worldwide catastrophe. However, truth is required and must no longer be silenced. A catastrophe will be understandable if one considers that the cult religions have attained immense power, which so far has enabled them to suppress, with murderous and sordid means, all truths directed against them. They will again attempt to do this, even if it means indulging in murder as has often been the case in the past." - Billy Meier, Talmud Jmmanuel, Introduction

www.gaiaguys.net...

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND CREATED BY THE RATS FROM VATICAN TOGETHER WITH FREEMASONRY

THE RATS FROM VATICAN TOGETHER WITH FREEMASONRY ALL THE TIME

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Adjutor]

top topics

join