It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASCAR: NASCAR: Subway 400 - Rockingham

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
dunno, is it going to be a solid race?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
should be a good race, will be completly different than last weeks, will be interesting to see who has the package on the mile track

Ben

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
400 miles is it? Who do you like now that is gameday?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
hard to tell on this one, might be the day for jarrett or rusty wallace, experiance goes a long way on this track, have to have the set up just right in order to save the tires, have to go slower in order to go faster

Ben

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
how does experience help?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
the tires wear out so quick at this track, when the tires wear out the car slows way down, the trick will be to hit a setup that will save the tires and also drive conservativly enough so that you minimize the speed drop off and are more consistant over the entire run, it is hard to be a charger here, need to save the tires

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
One hour to race time!

Everyone select their drivers for the fantasy challenge?

I am looking for Rusty to snap his winless streak today.

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I picked my drivers the other day,but when i went on their today it wouldn't let me pick new drivers only the ones i had last week..So i had to choose from them..

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
if you want to change your team of drivers you hae to do it before the qualifying on friday, if you don't you will keep the same drivers you had last week, you can switch between active and reserve drivers on your team up till race time...
WELCOME BACK TRD

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thanks Tj good to be back!

Ah ok well i picked my team from the drivers i had so i will have to keep my fingers crossed!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I picked my drivers the other day,but when i went on their today it wouldn't let me pick new drivers only the ones i had last week..So i had to choose from them..

Your "team" has to be selected the night before qualifying which was Thursday night. "Team" meaning your 2 A drivers, 4 B drivers, and 2 C drivers.

They let you select 8 because you then can see where your guys are in the starting grid and you can then select your "active drivers" depending on that.

That brings us to the next deadline.

You then have up to 5 minutes before the race to select your "active drivers" which is your 1 A driver, 2 B drivers, and 1 C driver.

You only get 4 drivers on race day, you pick 8 before qualifying and pick your 4 from them.

Does that clear it up any?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
good explanation, i knew what i wanted to say, just didn't say it...lol

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yep i get it!

Well i will know for next time..

Just hope my drivers do well.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES
looks like great weather for a race

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Excellent go TRD Racing!

I hope it's a good race!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
15 laps in, mcmurry has the lead but reporting his car has gone loose already, gotta take care of those tires

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES
looks like great weather for a race

Perfect day for racing! Should be an exciting one today.

GO RUSTY!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

15 laps in, mcmurry has the lead but reporting his car has gone loose already, gotta take care of those tires

Great commentary tj ! :bounce:

Yeah they said within 10 laps that he would lose an entire second with those tires.

TRD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

his car has gone loose already? whats that mean?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
means that the back end wants to pass the front end, not a good thing, they can tighten it up when there is a pit stop,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join