It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Rock and Austin to return!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
On a recent radio interview, Triple H confirmed that the Rock will be returning at Wrestlemania and that Brock Lesnar has shown an interest in returning. When asked why the wrestling business is currently not doing as well as expectations, Triple H said it was a combination of Mick Foley and Steve Austin getting hurt and Rock leaving for Hollywood.

Steve Austin is expected to be involved in Wrestlemania in some capacity, but nothing definite has yet been decided. There is an outside chance that he may actually wrestle on the PPV, but most consider it to be less than 50-50.

The Rock is expected to meet with WWE officials in the next week or two to find out what plans they have in store for him and what his role at Wrestlemania will be. Rock will probably pitch his own ideas and considering the amount of power he has, he can basically do whatever he wants. It is expected that officials will probably push a Rock vs. JBL idea to him, probably with the intention that Layfield be put over since Rock won’t be staying. If they follow that course, the John Cena title win would be pushed back until after Wrestlemania since long-term plans are still to have a re-draft.

Wrestling Exposed

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
that would be good if they came back as many fans watch it for they 2, but the wrestling has really helped them make a name for themselves.

TRD

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think people want the Rock to return....

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I want Austin to return he was dam funny!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Your wish is my command. Wait , I didnt leave , I just registered.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
cool

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Austin

Originally posted by drunk

Your wish is my command. Wait , I didnt leave , I just registered.

top topics

join