It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Dennis Rodman A Major Flop

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
TNA threw two major ideas out to Dennis Rodman last night. First they wanted him to take a guitar shot from Jeff Jarrett. He refused that and Jarrett refused to take a guitar shot from him unless Rodman agreed to work an ongoing storyline with him which he did not do. They then wanted him to go after Scott D'Amore with a hockey stick during the Team Canada vs. America's Most Wanted & D'Lo Brown match. He also refused that.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Rodman is a dumbass anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniper474
Rodman is a dumbass anyway.

Why would they even have rodman in their show in the first place.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Did they show that on the program?

TRD

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yea i can't understand why they have him on there. A complete waste of time in my opinion.

TRD

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We have some news from Dennis Rodman's appearance at TNA a few weeks ago. Apparently the reason why Rodman did just about nothing in his appearance for the company, is because when he got to the show he shut down just about everything TNA came up with for him. He even rejected coming out wearing a basketball jersey, which is what TNA had requested.

Many wrestlers were upset about Rodman refusing to do anything. Some even began egging Ken Shamrock on to go down to the ring while he was out there and scare the hell out of him due to the attitude Rodman displayed backstage in front of management. Fans totally turned on Rodman, chanting "Rodman's Worthless" even though he was booked as a face. According to sources close to Rodman, when he got there he thought to himself "What have I gotten myself into?" since he said that the only people he recognized were Jeff Jarrett, Ken Shamrock, and Konnan. Keep in mind, Rodman is a wrestling fan.
link

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ken Shamrock wouldn't stoop that low and degrade himself to that of TNA. Ken Shamrock is a UFC hall of famer. If shamrocks on TNA, he deserved to get his @$$ kicked by Tito Ortiz in Ortiz' light heavy weight title defense back in UFC 45.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
yeah lets waste the wrestlings fans money AND time by pushing people who arent wrestlers.

this is worse than the referee Vs referee match i saw on WCW. and watching referees fight is about as bad as it gets...

its one thing to get mike tyson to referee a match, you KNOW he's willing to get inolved. but to get rodman who i didnt think was all that hot from the action i saw him in years ago on WCW in a stupid PPV is a waste of everyones time and money.

focus on wrestlers and good talent and less on space wasting headcases.

TRD

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Rodman just sucks and they should just kick him out. As you say a waste of the fans money. He is just a whiney biatch..

Ben

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why or how would a wrestling company put somebody or would want to put somebody on their show if they arnt willing to do #.

top topics

join